About my Btc balance - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

On 1/8/2020 at 4:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

Dear @Jesoy you can not send your balance because it has stop working over some some past weeks due to some of reasons, perhap moderators are under maintenance or removing spammers it's why they stop it for something in order to complete the work they are doing. So don't worry if it start functioning you will know, sent to my balance don't require amount even it's 1000 Satoshi you got, you can sent it into your wallet.

There is no need to worry, as there are many technical problems that may occur from time to time and may last for some time and it is certain that there is a technical department that works to solve all the problems that occur

Hello friend, i think it was general problem because nobody send to my BTC balance is working in the forum, so we should not worry about the issue I believe after some days administrators will solve the issue, the important thing now is we should continue by posting our post to increase our earnings not to wait until the BTC payment start working we would make posting.

Edited by Gimini
Correction of spelling

Welcome, my dear friend.  You become aware of BCT balance.  From here you can balance Bitcoin.  I hope the administrators make an announcement about this problem so that people can stop thinking about paying for their hard work.  You could be in danger if it stops.  Thanks

In my opinion this is the technical issues i transfer my fund everyday into my yobit bitcoin wallet i did not work last two days currently i have no idea what's happening may be the server is down or any other issues I hope this problem resolved very soon and we can transfer over funds

On 1/29/2021 at 5:11 PM, AngryMan said:

I am facing the same problem but dear friend i want to tell you that you will see this for only one time in a month.The button will be fixed and you will easily get your payment from the forum.So just you have to show patience it will be open in a week.

I think it's a normal problem because sometimes it use to happen when administrators are deleting useless massages or they don't have enough money in their wallets. So I think we should all continue by our posting we should not get worry because after some days it will start working to remove your earning when administrators solve the issue.

I have not gotten my first 100 useful forum post. So I have not started to receive payment. But don't worry, I am sure that the forum may be doing maintenance that is why you could not send to balance. I hope the issue has been solved by now.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The payment process of this platform was stopped due to which you can't transfer your btc balance 

But now that payment method is working 

You can now transfer your btc balance into your account 

Dont worry about your payment on this platform 

This platform is 💯 secure 

Work hard on this platform 

Dear fellow you are right and we all face the same problem and I think the reason is that the wallets of crypto is empty but do not worry about it your money is safe and when they refills their wallets you can easily withdraw your money.

• +2 1

This is a problem that happens every time the office empties my friend because the btc of the cryptotalk campaign ends but they do not last long to replace it, it is best to be patient and dedicate ourselves to professionally mind to work and be better cryptographic commentators

No there is no requirement to transfer the balance but the payment was stopped because the moderators was cleaning this forum to the scammers and spammers in this process of cleaning they stopped the payment temporary. 

I don't seen this type of problem.  So it means it can't but it can be happend.  So i thinks when we make wrong step then it can be happend ,because due to security protect.  So we check  and make our transactions after some time. But don't put any wrong information due to mistake your wallet can be freeze. 

though i have same problem...i also cant withdraw any bitcoin..but now i cant understand something to read many people's opinion..i want to suggest you that cheak your wallate..then you can contact with yobit support team..

They don't have any base prerequisites, I don't have this issue, it seems like this issue showed up just today, I didn't get my profit for now yet, this is second subject about along these lines issue, I don't know

Yes gentleman this is very helpful for us but l don't know about that BTC balance I just keep dad this problem temporary for us and you can got bad reputation. And I have not transfer to BTC balance.

In my opinion many of us were facing this problem because moderators closed the button. By it we couldn't send our btc. It was for a few day and offenly happens. This will be solved.

You all people are not you bored with asking same question over and over again , why do not you make the effort to READ about the subject you are asking about!! Have some faith in the integrity of this forum and set arrest  your coins will be sent to you and there is no need to worry just be patient and within a short while you will be able to send them.

My dear friend this error for the temporary. I was also not sending my btc. But after some days this error was set and I do not show it again. I hope it is also temporary also for you. So do not worry about it my dear friend.

dont worry it was a previous problem and now its solved by yobit and you can withdraw what you want to any wallet that you want and all the thanks to yobit platform

Do not be afraid, my friend, this matter is happening with all members here and it was a routine procedure by officials to try to clean the forum from fraudsters and cheaters, as well as because of the registration of many members, the situation became in need of rearranging and establishing new rules and laws, and when this matter ends, payment will return again and we can withdraw the balance of any of our wallet

Hello friend don't worry about anything because sometimes BTC button was not working through some problem so we should wait until they repair.  So my friend be patient and focus on your work.

Hello friend don't worry about anything because sometimes BTC button was not working thought some problems so we should wait untile they repair.

No there is no minimum amount for sending your byc balance to yobit main balance. Sometimes it may happen if cryptotalk off their payment for somedays for clearing the useless posts from the forum or it may sometimes happen if yobit has in under maintenance. It may also happen for your internet problem. Keep patience and try agin later              

• Useful or interesting 1

Some times error came into transaction but no problem you have to just wait until fix that error. Later you can do transaction  and can safely transfer your bitcoin to wallet.