What is the meaning of Halvening? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Black_Sword

What is the meaning of Halvening?

Good morning my friends, I do not have any idea about this topic, but I read some of your publications and I was able to take a simple idea about it .. Thank you to everyone who raises an important topic and a correct answer❤️❤️Good luck every one 

In a halvening -- also referred to as halving -- Bitcoin rewards that go to the so-called miners that support the coin’s network drop in half in order to prevent inflation from eroding the purchasing power of the coins. In the previous reductions, the price rose about 8,000% in the year after the 2012 decrease and around 2,000% in the 18 months following the 2016 cut, according to data complied by Bloomberg

On 1/7/2020 at 2:49 PM, Black_Sword said:

I read some topic in this forum and I read this term "Halvening" and I don't know what is the meaning of that, anyone can explain it so I can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum. Thank you in advance.

The meaning of division, which is the decrease in the amount of reward for the miners, and thus mining has become more difficult, and this leads to a large increase in currencies

Thank you for sharing this question, because I also read the term Havening, and I do not know what it is, and now I have an idea about it

• +1 1

I am new here, it did not become an opportunity to get acquainted with this term
I hope all the old members are here to help us get to know him

Halving (sometimes referred to as "halving") is the moment when Bitcoin block support is cut in half. Bitcoin block support halves every 210,000 blocks (roughly every 4 years) and is a core feature of Bitcoin. And because of the halving of block support, Bitcoin will eventually have a maximum supply of 21 million Bitcoins.

Halvening is a term used to describe when bitcoin miners' profits are cut in half every four years in order to maximize the current value of bitcoin. Since bitcoin is restricting the amount of bitcoin in circulation, mining would be even less lucrative throughout this period.

From time to time I m always reading that halving specially when they are talking about the price of bitcoin but the truth is even though me i dont know what is the meaning of halvening.as i read other comments still dont know the meaning.

• +3 1

Halving is a process of reducing new digital currencies. Specifically, Halving's speech indicates the events reducing mining masses of blocks submitted to metal.

When we are mining we are called miners, and this mining process is a start through which we obtain a specific number, for example 50 pieces of currency when we mine it during a certain time, but after a year or two passes, the number or value that is extracted decreases in half and this indicates To him the meaning of the term halving

• +3 1

As for me i have been in cryptocurrency world not long ago but honestly, I haven't heard of the terms "halving" before. This is the first time i have heard that term and i believe it is something positive in cryptocurrency market.

Hi dear 

A good question as i also have no idea about it.

But by reading the seniors members comments i am getting knowledge about it. 

Thank you all the best

I have no information or definition about Halvining and I have not heard of it and I hope that the senior members of this forum who have experience in this field will help us as beginners and provide us with information on this subject and so that we can benefit from their experiences and experience.

Yes Bitcoin can happen to Halving and people ask what it is? As far as I know, Halving is where Bitcoin reduces itself by half and it is likely that the price will only go up a little.

It's a term that indicates that bitcoin's profits have halved This happens every four years to maximize the value of bitcoin, so mining profits during this period are little or less than normal because bitcoin restricts the amount of bitcoin traded .

Halvening is a programmed command on the blockchain, in which the bonus for miners is cut in half, and this happens every four years. It is necessary for you as a trader to know Halvening in detail.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is used by Bitcoin miners because halving reduces mining to half of what it was previously, which is why it is called halving. It has the potential to push the Bitcoin price to new highs.

You raise a very important point guy because I don't know much about that before, so I also learn from this publication and all the comments from the senior and experience members of the platform, thank you so much. 

Yes, my friend, and I also saw this word circulated by some people here in the coding forum, but I also do not know much about it. It is necessary to seek help from senior members to receive the best answer.

thanks dear for raising this question because i also learned this term many time in the post but i am unable t know the proper meaning meaning of this term but now through readings comments of experienced and senior members i am able to know about this and i am very glad that is the platform where we can get answer of our every question thank you

I think halvening is the event where the number of a certain coin available in the market is getting divided. Many people say that this event happen every 4 years. I hope that this halving is really beneficial and worth to wait because I am really looking forward to it so that I can gain huge profit.

My friend regarding the information that I have, but I am not 100% sure of it, but I think that Halvening is the moment in which the price of a bitcoin is halved and it occurs in a currency in the form of every period of time, but I do not know how long it occurs. I hope that you have benefited from my information.

Well that's the reward system provided by blockchain to miners. Definitely, it will be affected and sure even if not right after halving, some time after halving the price will be affected as well and we will see it go up, but I doubt this halving could ever affect the price like going to $100k or whatever, it will at most make it $20k once again and that's about it.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:08 AM, Akasshh said:

A bitcoin halvening is an event that happens at intervals of 210000 blocks which is roughly once per four years when the rewards given to bitcoin miners for validation the transaction reduced by 50%. Came to know only about this 

Well, thanks for this comments, I have seen that you have some ideas about halvening, unlike many people here, we just see it but we don't know what it means, so I will read more about it to know fully what it means.

• +1 1

Dear Friend
Thank you for your question, but I think that we, the novices, must adhere to the limits of the forum and get a positive reputation in principle so that we are not reckless in the stock market.
I wish good luck