What is the meaning of Halvening? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Black_Sword

What is the meaning of Halvening?

The halving is the term that is used, when the payment of the miners for lending their equipment in the mining of cryptocurrencies is reduced, especially this applies every 4 years to Bitcoin which its last reduction to half It was this 2020, where the Aug went from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC.

This is given by the Satoshi nakamoto and after 4 years the Halving of the Bitcoin and the specific value of the Bitcoin distributed in miners.

• +1 1

I think the havening means the value of bite coin. Bitcoin halvening is when the block reward decreases by half. A halvening occurs every approximately 210,000 blocks. And I think this is 3rd havening of the bitcoin. 

I have made a search about it and I came to know that Having means that adding of the bitcoin to the blockchain. This is not an easy process. 

You must have a strong professor and latest 2pc to do that this is just like the bitcoin mining.

• +4 1

Halvening is a term used to show when the income of excavators for bitcoin are sliced down the middle, it happens at regular intervals with the intend to expand the current estimation of bitcoin. Mining will be much less productive during this time as bitcoin is managing the measure of btc available for use.

Halvening is an organization which controls the bitcoin and halvening is network which controls online cash esteems. So it has significant job for the online traders

Some kind of Satoshi Nakomoto's attempt to save bitcoin from inflation, monopoly. This thing half your gains if you add a new block to the blockchain

Halvening meaning to devide something into two parts.  Halvenung is a function that is totally related to the history of bitcoins where the reward is given to every block. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

This I don't really know what it means and I am trying to make some research concerning the question so I could also have the knowledge. And in other to know more about it and share the knowledge to others too.

I also don't know much more about halving process but i have little knowledge of halving.it is that time period when the price of coins at little range and have no more worth.

Halving simply means the number of coins that miners receive for adding new transactions to the blockchain being slash into half.

I don't know think about it dear but from your article i read and read different comments on your post this word halvening understand by me thnku for sharing this post

Bitcoin happened just last year of 2020 when I was in to crypto world. So halving is just a repetitive event programmed to hold at intervals of  4 years slashing down the price of miners of crypto coins. This is very important in triggering the rising of bitcoin price to higher value

Hello my friends.  I don't know much about this.  But will I gain knowledge about this?  And gain skills.  Then I will let you know about this. Sorry.

I think it will be a new digital currency. It has to do with bitcoin. I got a lot of such jobs online, but I have never seen a forum to make such a good income like this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has the best earnings for transactions.

I think havening is where the quantity of a specific coin accessible in the market is getting separated.

Numerous individuals state that this occasion happen like clockwork.

I trust that this dividing is truly valuable and worth to stand by in light of the fact that I am truly anticipating it so I can pick up colossal benefit.

There is a thread shows about this word halving and i can get an idea about it and understand also of the other new user here in this forum and thank you in advance.

I can see here anyone can talk about Bitcoin but I don't have a a perfect information about Bitcoin so I can read all the comments and get the knowledge about Bitcoin

What is Halvening? There is no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to highlight. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, what is it? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. I want to know the details about it.

Actually i am a new member here. So i do not have enough knowledge about the meaning of halving.I was joined in this site about a few days ago.So i really do not know about this.But i will try to know and very interested to know about the meaning of halving.Please anyone share with me about this topic.

• +5 1

Halving is when the mineable supply of a specific coin reaches it's half. When this happens, the mining rewards get halved too and the difficulty to mine the specific token rises by half a percent. So in further mining attempty only %50 of the coin will be mined with the same effort. This goes on at %50 of the remaining suppy too. I hope I have explained correctly.

• Useful or interesting 1

with my trifling stumble upon halving refers to a route of motion that reduces issuance charge new coins or is an level that halve  that toll which new btc are created,it happens one time every 4 being as several discover btc provide 21 million cash are generated subsequent the meet people  now not be

By the meaning of it is about the bitcoin value itself mate it changes and it give another opportunity to so many people and the reason of it is to balance something and sorry this is far as i found yet and theres alot more to know there though.

The halvening is when the network reduces the reward by 50 percent and Bitcoin is facing halvening from last 480 days, this is what i came to know about it and you can know it better from google.