Earn by downloading applications - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Earn by downloading applications

It is profitable? How much is the profit? Because it is quite tedious to be downloading apps and that the amount to be received is not compensated with the time that can be invested

there are a lot of such applications, unfortunately they all pay very little and you can only earn money on the referral program(((

The app doesn't exist, which is good. People, you don't need to download such applications. Often these are common viruses with tons of ads. You won't earn anything. And you can withdraw money 50% to 50%

NO tengo la confianza ni la paciencia para ganar dinero descargando aplicaciones, primero es que algunas son falsas o suelen tener problemas de pago.
Lo peor es que pasas demasiado tiempo y te llenas de aplicaciones basura en tu teléfono. No lo recomiendo.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 7/1/2020 at 6:28, btcLover said:

Ganar descargando aplicaciones es fácil. Esta aplicación paga a través de PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney y muchos otros métodos de pago. También puede beneficiarse viendo los videos, enlace: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

Hay muchas aplicaciones que brindan este servicio, pero esta aplicación es la el mejor de ellos

En realidad existe muchas aplicaciones para ganar dinero, ya sea en cryptomonedas o por medio de paypal

Actually there are many applications to earn money, either in cryptocurrencies or through paypal

On 1/7/2020 at 7:28 AM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

Hello btclover, I hope this application really pays, thanks a lot for the recommendation, I will take a look later. Can you tell me if you have alredy received a payment from this app? and how much? Thanks again. 🤑

On 1/7/2020 at 4:36 PM, hassanmnr said:

But did you know you could earn cash by using apps for things like watching tv, exercising, downloading apps or as simple as taking photos
Cointiply is a mico task and many more Swagbucks Playment  Perk app it pays more than other apps

swagbucks is a good app to earn money and it can be earned in different ways and the best is the referral program.

It is a right  that we can earn by downloading application like crypto talk we can use now a days and it is very beneficial for us only by typing we can earn money in the form of BTC and we can learn many things like trading on crypto talk forum and many more things we can get from this app about the currency.

Kar için indirebileceğiniz ve diğerlerinin zaman öldürdüğü bazı görevleri yerine getirebileceğiniz birkaç uygulama var

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

The link doesn’t work for me on the computer, but on the mobile, if I hope to be lucky, let me know how it went in all the time that it has passed. I am very fond of performing all retreats in applications.

I no longer like to use this type of application because in some it takes a long time to reach your minimum withdrawal and in others it is that you earn only for referrals, so I do not like this type of application.

I am one of those who loves to earn money by downloading things or watching videos and photos and talking to users among other things that can be done in a forum or in a community

You may pay but not because you have to download everything they recommend, some can be dangerous and fill up the memory of the cell phone. It can be helpful for those who are referred.

There are many ways to make money online and downloading apps to make money is also a good idea, but if you do many apps, your phone will be full of memory. The way to make a lot of money from downloading the app is to invite lots of friends to join

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 1/7/2020 at 6:28 PM, btcLover said:

what about now if this application still pays? seeing the payment method I was interested in trying it, maybe it could increase my income and I happened to have a smartphone with a large enough RAM capacity.

I do not see much benefit of this type of application since most of them must be downloaded and played for a certain time and the benefit obtained does not justify it.

I think that the risk of downloading applications on your mobile is not worth the little profit that is generated.
On one occasion, while doing this activity, one of the applications that I downloaded contained a virus that not only damaged my mobile software, it also lodged in the ROM, and in order to eliminate it I had to contact the brand's technical support.

Wow! I have heard of these apps before but have not tried them! I'm going to try them at once! Thank you

I am going to give my opinion and I am going to be as objective as possible, since I have had the opportunity to test with more than 10 applications that according to can generate extra income, so I begin to say that you really earn money, the rewards can be for eth btc or any other crypto, including US dollar, but I saw that in most of the apps when you have little to reach the minimum withdrawal, you can no longer advance, and in the end you can not do anything, on the other hand there are other that they pay you without a minimum withdrawal but the reward is almost nothing, and on the other hand you have to reach the minimum withdrawal but it is practically impossible to reach, or at least you do it having referrals; that's all my experience with apps so my conclusion is that it's not worth it. Greetings.

• +2 1

I think it is a waste of time because not only do you have to download the app but you also have to perform a series of tasks, some of them very complex, which result in you investing a lot of time and the rewards are very low in relation to cost compared to time spent.

I personally don't like making money with mobile applications, most don't pay and that bothers me, I no longer trust it, there was a time that I did it to try, but for the same reason I didn't like it, most people Win in the applications that are more reliable but with many referrals and that benefits them. but where am I? .. greetings.

• +2 1

I can't find this program in the store. It may have been removed. I will tell my opinion about such programs. Suitable for entertainment, but do not count on earnings.

Earning through applications is a topic that baffled everyone before, but now and especially now, it has become a very familiar thing, as there are many sites that give in exchange for downloading applications money