Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 73 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes of course earning free bitcoin is better than investing.  Because you have to have enough knowledge and experience to invest, otherwise you will lose money.  And you can get free bitcoin and gain lots of knowledge and experience by working with crypto rhythm.  This is my choice,

Who does not want to earn free money without spending money everyone wants it but it true that here is a lot of sites which is a scam but there is also the legit site where by investing you can make much more profit so this depends on you where you invest so before invest you should do your own research 

Brother, if you are talking about investment, then no one is right. Bitcoin is much better in these things.And I'm saying this because the value of the bitcoin is in today's market. The whole world knows it and everyone is liking its value , so I'm saying that because of its value. I think it would be much better if bit was used instead of investment.So they all have their own ideas that some people rely more on investment and some people are moreTrust about bitcoin. 

• +2 1

If it possible,I think it's better than investment.There is a thing investment can give you more profit if you rightly invest and there's no risk earning free bitcoin but earning is low.Now it's better think ,what will be better for you

Look mate its totally depends on you. Earning free bitcoin is good. If you want to earn more go ahed then there is no alternative way of investment. If you want to invest then you need to have good knowledge about it. You need to know the market conditions. You can take advice from experts. 

First of all, I agree with you, my friend, that getting free Bitcoin is better than investing in terms of risk, fatigue, and exhaustion in the report on the extent of profit and loss ... However, when you advance in the levels of this field, you are no longer satisfied with getting little money, but rather seeking to achieve The additional money, more profit, and entry into investment is the basic step in that, but before entering it, you must obtain knowledge and learn in the best way to gain skill and experience to be able to analyze, monitor and predict when it can rise and when the price of currencies will decline to ensure profit and avoid loss.

hello everyone I hope you all are doing well first of all I want to tell you that I agree with you and Bitcoin is better for investment but I think not all platform not an everywhere the situation but I think your bid is a good platform for investment and learning about the program should try for this

• +3 1

I totally agree with you, because a constant little is better than a lot of disconnected and fraudulent ones I hope to continue to all good members of the forum.

yes dear you are absolutely right and i am 100 percent agree with you because there are lot of scammer who are sitting with their catching eyes and want to steal our money they give us very attractive link but you should not pay heed on their link and avoid this 

You cannot include the whole investment, my friend, it is a fraud, on the contrary, the benefits are countless, and whoever has sufficient experience in how to work is really a smart person. I do not deny that there are fraud platforms that we should beware of and avoid.

Yes in one way you are right that we can earn btc free from some sites. But we can earn good amount of money from trading also. But we have good knowledge about trading before investing.

You are right .. There are a lot of fake and fraudulent investment sites, so you have to make a good choice and be aware before starting any investment work and have a wide knowledge in this area. This platform is very good, I advise you to use it.

• +2 1

earning free bitcoin is better than investment my opinion is it is true. maximum crypto currencys investment sites are fake or scam. they play our time. but free bitcoin collected is good infact they give us a little amount. 

In this field, it is not possible to provide a large amount of profits for this type of work because this will attract a large number of users who will enter in order to achieve profits only, and this will cause a decline in the general level of the forum

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes it is better to earn free btc instead of investment.Those who don't know about investing process but they invest without having knowledge just get so many loss.But earning free btc is full safe and there is no risk.We can easily earn free btc from this site.

I think the same. Because the risk in it is less as is there in investments always. But earning even a sinlge bitcoin ain't an easy thing. Investments however are for the daring ones, for the risk-takers out there. 

No, investment is better, but you should choose the appropriate platform only, as you should avoid unpopular platforms and use only well-known platforms that have a good reputation such as the yobit platform in order not to fall into the hands of fraudsters

Yes, I agree with you, but bitcoin's free profit is low for investment, the investment is high, but you need to know where you don't get scammed and you need a little risk, but if you're going to make a small profit without risking the free profit of Bitcoin,

I agree with you on a few things. It is possible that there are some deceptive platforms, and this is bad, but not all of them. I have been trading for a short time and earning an acceptable amount. As for the collection of free bitcoin, this matter takes a long time, perhaps to several years

I think that both things are bad because the investment sites that promise big profits are SCAM and websites that give us small bits of cryptocurrencies are a waste of time because they will not help us learn anything useful that will help us in the future.

• +1 1

Yes friends it happens that we See a lot of people and they are busy in earning FreebitCoin. They say that it is good to have an excuse for free bitcoins rather than us working in investment. 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Yes there are lot of scamming sites on investment platform. So rather than going to investment platforms we should stick to earning free bitcoins.

Yes earning free is always good but it's not reliable and you can't get enough free bitcoin. If you want enough btc or profitable then you have to invest. Because you have enough knowledge about invest then yiu can get much more btc from your profit.

Yes earning free is always good but it's not reliable and you can't get enough free bitcoin. If you want enough btc or profitable then you have to invest. Because you have enough knowledge about invest then yiu can get much more btc from your profit.

Yes you are right! Investment is a good thing to make money but in this world now, there are many unreliable investment of cryptos. More like spammers. That's why I'd rather go with free bitcoins. 

• +5 1

Dear if we do not have proper knowledge of making investments in cryptocurrencies then we should only earn from this forum instead of making investment. And if we have proper knowledge about trade and Investments then we should make investments and earn more money.