Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Hy mate you are absolutely right there are a lot of scammers so we should be careful from this type of sites and this post is also a advice for new .

Most people join this platform just to earn money but nit to invest and that's why they prefer to make a quality post just to earn because investing may fail some times but making os your post rewards them easily with out any form of losing. 

Sometimes but not always because sometimes investment give us more money than we earn but its depend on luck also you know the price of btc 3 to 4 weeks ago its up more and more and stop at 40 thousand us dollar its not a Small amount but now you also see its low now and maybe they up any time so both decision are right

• +4 1

2 minutes ago, Fazihere07 said:

Sometimes but not always because sometimes investment give us more money than we earn but its depend on luck also you know the price of btc 3 to 4 weeks ago its up more and more and stop at 40 thousand us dollar its not a Small amount but now you also see its low now and maybe they up any time so both decision are right

You are right. I personally prefer to go for investment than earning from free sites because  investment is much better than earning free. Yes It is true that there is a risk, but this is the case for any project you implement on the ground. @Fazihere07

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Yes dude alot of paltforms here are scams so you have to he very careful before investing money and before investing you have to check that which platform is good for investment 

Get a chance to get your own money in business and investment. If you make money for free and use the money to invest, you are always afraid of losing.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Yes you might be right because there are many paltforms out there which are scam we can't really tell, but we must be careful before investing in. We should do some research on where we are investing.This is really a great platform I must say. So good luck for your future and be careful.

In investment , you have to consider price of currencies which goes through fluctuations as well as ups and downs but earning free Bitcoin is without any investment ,bit it needs time and efforts.

Yes earning free bitcoin is better than the investing. Because there is a risk in the investment. Because, you are not sure that when you are investing then you can get more money and there you can be face a loss.

But in this condition you can say that earning free bitcoin is better than the investment. But if are investing in a platform and after take guidance from the experts then you can make more money from earning free bitcoin.

Earning without investment is the best way to make some money. So, there is no risk of losing money. But the only drawback is that earning without investing may be in smaller amounts as compared to investment- earning . But its safe. 

right that several going from leveraging registrars are going to be pseud oregon short-change subsequently bettor consider profit praha coins unless you wish clear earlier flourishing bullion afterward you must endue in addition to spot you are able to the overall card-carrying method in addition to that is mercantilism document most mercantilism 

Earning without investment is not a bad idea but I think this should work for people who are afraid to take the risk of investing, but in my own point of view I prefer to invest because it brings in more profit regardless of the councequences

You're right, earning crypto currency by sharing useful contents is much more easier than earning by investing. However I can't insist you to keep away from investments, since the profit earned can be too huge. But if you're met with a loss it will also be extremely huge, that you may even fall into mental traumas. I'm not trying to frighten anyone, but make investments on your own risks. Other than the problems of losses, there are a lot of fraudulent sites ready to exploit people who are willing to invest. When such an amazing opportunity is available to earn money why should we go for investment risking our money on luck.

Hello my friend . I agree with what you said. I think most sites are fraudulent. But some sites need to be separated from this list. I think you can invest in sites that are reliable and wait safely. Earning free bitcoins is more attractive, but if you want to earn more bitcoins, you should invest.

Yes earning a Bitcoin is too time taking task . Best way to earn a Bitcoin is through trading. But normally major of the investment sites are scammers that may take your earnings freely.if find a trust full investment platform that is the best way for you.but it depends on your skill and knowledge.

Hello my friend, if you have good experience in monitoring the market and knowing the best times to sell, buy and invest, then the investment will return you many gains, but you must choose reliable platforms to trade and invest, otherwise you will suffer a loss .

Yes my friend,Earning free coin is the best than any investment .When we invest, we have the risk that if we do not get lost, we are very afraid of losing our money. But there is no fear in Free bitCoin because it is free as soon as we have not invested on it. 

Yes Everyone Will Suggest You To Earn Free BTC  They Will Not Suggest Of Investing Because Rates Are Up And Down Day By Day So Investing Might Be Risky. 

Thats exactly how i feel. We should try to earn little after that we should think about investment. Investment is really a important decision so we should be careful about that before investing our currency into them. We should aware of scams sites. Otherwise we lost.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:04 AM, ravisingh11 said:

I don't think so as far as my experience I have earned more with investment then from earning though earning can be a good option but mostly it can't beat investment.

You are right it is not easy to earn without investment and also even you decide to make the investment you can not even make it easily.

I agree with some of what you say hello, nobody complains about earning without spending money, I totally agree and everybody thinks the same.There are some honest and legitimate sites for investors, but I don't think they will be long-term, most of them will disappear soon.Therefore, it will be much better for us to work and keep up to date.

I think you are right. It's nothing but, for investment more money is needed but free bit coin easy to earn.  So that earning  free Bitcoin is better than the investment. Not only this reason in Inversment forum is not secure there are So many fake forums are there.  So you are absolutely right.

That earning  free Bitcoin is better than the investment. Not only this reason in Inversment forum is not secure there are So many fake forums are there. you to procure them sets exceptionally high least withdrawal sum so regardless of whether you are not utilizing your own cash to procure them you are utilizing a great deal of your time all things considered. 

I am very much in agreement with you about this, because if we invest on any website, then there is more chance of loss in it or there is a chance of some companies running away from the website, According to my opinion, if we are getting a little income on the cryptotalk, although it is making a bit of bitcoin, then it is very good for us. CryptoTalk is a very good website because there is no risk or risk of loss on it. 

That you could scarcely utilize on the grounds that the destinations that allows you to procure them sets exceptionally high least withdrawal sum so regardless of whether you are not utilizing your own cash to procure them you are utilizing a great deal of your time all things considered. you will earn money okay. 
Free profit is a little profit.