Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

yes I agree with you, because I am new at this business an there is some platform that is unsafe to invest so I think we should know about these sites and start with free bitcoin even thought we will take more time to earn a little money 

Where you invest so before invest you should do your own research it helps you to avoid those scam site and  majority of those investment they platform are scam like adturbine and my mangnet.

You are absolutely right. There is always corruption in investment or trading. We have to lose all our money if we are a little careless. On the other hand, free earning does not have this fear. Because spammers are not so brave here. So it is much better to earn free bitcoin.

On 12/2/2020 at 9:48 PM, Ndakopaul8181 said:

Both was good to do because we need to understand and you need to understand about that when you try to invest you should know that the investment was better than earning free that you talking about .

Yeah that's true investing is better than free earning platforms because free earning platforms pays very little mount of moneys for some tasks, but now a days its too hard to find a legit investment sites, most investment sites are scam sites and some are HYIP sites so its bit risky to invest on thus sites.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you that there are many scam sites, but you should look for the legit sites, in my opinion they are better than earning free bitcoin

Hello my friend, I really support you in that, because the existing idea on which the site is based in winning Bitcoin is very impressive, as it gives information and experience to every newbie about this currency

While we are earning free bitcoin, We aren't investing any money from our pocket so we don't need to be panicked . But when we invest money on bitcoin, We face a great pandemic situation. 

On 1/7/2020 at 2:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I agree, that's why the other skill that we need to develop in this forum is how to distinguish real investments and scam. But I think investing is also a good choice when you want to earn money. The hardest part is to know which one is a scam.

It well and good for those who don't have sufficient balance for investment. They can earn free by this forum. But if any have finace and experience then must try investing in any project which he think is best. Because he an earn more money by investment and xan change his life style. 

Yes earning Free bitcoin is better than investment. Earn free bitcoin,satoshi and altcoins from the highest paying faucet. It houses over 15 trading games which can be played. com- is one of the best bitcoin faucet on the internet.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Dear I never earn free bitcoins but you are right many investment site are fake and people lose their money their so they should invest their money carefully many are fake sites and they just getting people money and in return they cheat them I said yobit is best for investment I never face any scam there and I am also earning a good profit from it I think you should try it but its your choice to try or not.

• +1 1

Right that many of funding web sites are fake or scam then higher is to earn frr bitcoins but in case you want earn faster in bitcoin then you need to invest and in which you could the reliable manner and that is buying and selling take a look at about buying and selling

I think it is right you are saying. It is better than investment but it is sure it is less profit than the investment with the investment you got more profit and without investment you got nothing just little bit.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:43 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well i think investment is also good but you need to search first and determine which is true and which is scam. Earning free bitcoin is also good but you don't have to dependent on one, you should try other ways to earn bitcoin.

Earning about the piece of information you argot be smarmy grantee that if you invest you won't become spam or I'm sorry you are investing in turns out to be a rip-off�� 

If you think about chance next sure the particular "free" proclaiming will be without risk nevertheless, you it is not actually totally free, you've kept buying that. Your time and energy can be your forex and also you would ensure it is a lot better worth it to accomplish a genuine career and acquire bitcoins for your Fiat an individual make. Investment can be wagering in a way, of course, if you get crypto together with FIAT an individual fundamentally makes investments in any case. Also, the vitality and also moment an individual set to be able to build an income can be a purchase, an individual make investments your time and energy directly into funds. It is yet.

• +1 1

Yes you can say it earning free bitcoin is better than the investment but you should remember that free bitcoin is in less amount and investment is higher amount but the real thing is site should be legit.

• +2 1

I am 💯% agree that earning bitcoin is much more than an investment.investment is better in only that way if we are aware of all the methods of investment exactly.now a days every one is much more worried about earning so I think withdrawal is better than investing.

Thank you, dear, for these great tips, as there are many fraudulent platforms. We have to pay close attention to not be in danger and steal money. We have to search carefully for access to the official sites.

It might be good thing but it is the slow way to make money out of the internet and when you put some money from your pocket that will increase your speed of earning that is why you should do that.

I think both the options are important and have their own places. Earning free bitcoin is seems like a dream. It is an awesome option foe the members of crypto talk

You're right, I think it's a lot better to invest in earning bitcoin for free than to invest  because we can sell it at different prices in different countries and we've seen that the price of bitcoin has gone up a lot more than our own money.In many ways, it doesn't take long to earn a bitcoin as much as it takes to invest. If you invest, the next step in the investment can be to make a profit, but if you do bitcoin again, there is no possibility of a loss because the price of bitcoin is more than your own money. So I agree with you.

Earning bitcoin generously persons who allow missing a destiny of capital if you realize a expert job will take back their riches and be capable to earn the core phenomenon is to search for this send off burden zero is not an option. hold down clips to for all time cling on to them at this point.

Not until now, I've always think maybe CryptoTalk is also a scam.

But with all I've experienced it is already obvious that the forum is a blessing.

Thus, Earning bitcoin is one of the ways to easily capture the purpose of CryptoTalk.

Conformity is one of the main mistakes of some sectors of society, it is impossible to consider that earning crumbs is better than obtaining a passive and constant income that exceeds 100 dollars a month, with faucets or airdrops, you can hardly get 10 dollars each month and with a lot of effort.

Yes, I agree with you, less is better than nothing, this is how the saying applies to investing bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, if you do not have experience in the field of trading or investment, it is good to work on collecting some cryptocurrencies through free sites or mining.

• +1 1