Yobit Account is on hold - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Yobit Account is on hold

I just tried yesterday to log and for some reason I forgot the password and then got it it in my mind. I even logged yesterday, but Yobit kept me on hold.

Account is on hold period (because of password change\2fa disable). Please wait till 2019-10-07 11:03:45.

I think this is their tight security on accounts, but what do you say for this?

5 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I just tried yesterday to log and for some reason I forgot the password and then got it it in my mind. I even logged yesterday, but Yobit kept me on hold.

Account is on hold period (because of password change\2fa disable). Please wait till 2019-10-07 11:03:45.

This is normal, some exchanges will hold your account for 3 days.

This change of password is a danger to the real owner if the account is hacked,

They will also remove the authority to make withdrawals for 72 hours and will send an email to the registered mail.

This is good for me for the security measures to protect the account owner.

P.S make a file containing your passwords and account informations and save it properly!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

This is normal, some exchanges will hold your account for 3 days.

This change of password is a danger to the real owner if the account is hacked,

They will also remove the authority to make withdrawals for 72 hours and will send an email to the registered mail.

This is good for me for the security measures to protect the account owner.

P.S make a file containing your passwords and account informations and save it properly!

Yes I have written my password in a book so no need to request forgot password. Do you recommend any other thing that I have tow rite like seed of 12 words or anything exist in Yobit?

3 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Yes I have written my password in a book so no need to request forgot password. Do you recommend any other thing that I have tow rite like seed of 12 words or anything exist in Yobit?

I dont have those seeds and i never encountered one! what i have on my notes is the code for the manual 2FA.

Password and email. that is all good to have i think. but i can't share them to you 😄

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I dont have those seeds and i never encountered one! what i have on my notes is the code for the manual 2FA.

Password and email. that is all good to have i think. but i can't share them to you 😄

Why you need to share with me or someone when the money is stored in them? So the 2 factor code will be same all the time in Yobit account?

I thought it will change every-time when we logs like Google 2 factor authorization.

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Why you need to share with me or someone when the money is stored in them? So the 2 factor code will be same all the time in Yobit account?

I thought it will change every-time when we logs like Google 2 factor authorization.

2FA is working the same to others it will change every 30 secons i think! when i told you share i was joking.

Never let your guard down! 2FA is the real thing! make sure to activate that on every account you have!

2fa authentication is yobit one of tough securities to prevent hacking unto accounts, so thats why when.i created  my new account they require and force me to put 2fa securities asap.

3 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

2FA is working the same to others it will change every 30 secons i think! when i told you share i was joking.

Never let your guard down! 2FA is the real thing! make sure to activate that on every account you have!

hi thanks,for this hoping to see my account again.I think the 2 factor code is already activated during registration. I only had one account with them.

Just now, cryptosix said:

hi thanks,for this hoping to see my account again.I think the 2 factor code is already activated during registration. I only had one account with them.

Did you check your email? they will surely email you about that!

I dont mean you have many accounts in YOBIT 🙂 what i mean is very account you have in different exchanges! and i this forum itself should set 2FA also for the security of the users!

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Did you check your email? they will surely email you about that!

I dont mean you have many accounts in YOBIT 🙂 what i mean is very account you have in different exchanges! and i this forum itself should set 2FA also for the security of the users!

Yes I got 2 to 3 times of 2 factor code, but didn't checked whether they were same or not, but worked while logging into the account. Yeah activation few other sites, but I am not on any exchanges till to date except yobit.

That is for security measures as I know exchanges that won't let you withdraw 48 hours after you make changes to your security panel like change password , enable/disable 2fa.

Just have patience and wait until that date as I don't think you're a trader but if you're that is not so good.

It for the safety measures, yobit accounts consists BTC and BTC is money. If there is money involved, tight security must be implemented. Good move by yobit to protect its users.

Yobit may be implementing new security measures, you may want to minimize the option that bots that flood the Exchange may enter, they must have reasons to do so. If you still have problems, just write to support.

2 hours ago, cryptosix said:

You can raise a ticket with yobit and they can verify your Id. It looks like it's just temporarily frozen though. Maybe you failed the login. Just do what the message says and wait until then to try again. You'll get in don't worry 

7 minutes ago, Scottsummers said:

You can raise a ticket with yobit and they can verify your Id. It looks like it's just temporarily frozen though. Maybe you failed the login. Just do what the message says and wait until then to try again. You'll get in don't worry 

Yes, I failed in login attempt and then I got the password in my mind, thanks for your input, but I will wait for the date as it was just kept on hold. It was first time and I should take care on the account since I lost money in blockchain wallet.

1 hour ago, Maching23 said:

Since there's an advice for some security process, It's best to wait till the site allow you to log back and make the business again, sometimes patience is being tested and if you have it then you can move forward. 

Yep, I am waiting for the time as their is no hurry, but just posted here to get some details since we all are users of this exchange. One day is still left to login and ill take necessary steps to prevent this type problem in future.

3 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

That's normal sir, especially if you activate your 2fa. so, all you need to do is to wait. Then, while you wait you can do post in the forum, trade in other exchange and etc. And besides they are securing your account safely 100%

Yep, I already said this in the last post and thanks for your advice too as I was very new to use Yobit exchange and Crypto's. I left a year back due to losing huge time against Scam ICO's in the past.

I am spending some time here for learning everything including making money form Crypto.

6 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Maybe this is one of the security methods of them.maybe should log in via email.because i also like that

Just now, Dopankkk said:

Maybe this is one of the security methods of them.maybe should log in via email.because i also like that

What you liked that? can you elaborate in details. I wish to have more security for wallets and they do reserve for us. Scammers are their to track or likely to scam our monies from wallets.

It's nice security with Yobit, hoping tomorrow ill log into account.

14 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

What you liked that? can you elaborate in details. I wish to have more security for wallets and they do reserve for us. Scammers are their to track or likely to scam our monies from wallets.

It's nice security with Yobit, hoping tomorrow ill log into account.

I just want to say if this is indeed their procedure,i have forgotten my password and indeed i only entered via email

12 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

you can use "12345" as Password.

LOL

Don't give such advice, I know if 2FA is active then the account is more secure but that does not mean that you allow a very easy password and make yourself lazy. 😊

This will cost you when you will do the same (as a habit) and end up losing money in somewhere where there are no 2FA.

7 hours ago, cryptosix said:

It's a good thing for account security and it's better to wait until 7th to find out the result but I guess tommorow you will be able to perform all the necessary tasks, for more information you can ask on their telegram group to find out.

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I do this since 5 years and i use easy PWs with 2fa. I never had any issues. The thing is you should steal my device to have a chance to Hack me and then you also need my Password. Ofc the 12345 was maybe to much but it also was just an example. You can use ur mothers name or whatever as easy PW but with 2fa the Hacker need to steal your 2fa device and know your PWs so its kinda in impossible szenario.

I am a bit paranoid in this thin. When I give a password I give such thing that I even can not remember LOL

I have a text file where I store them and find them when needed. https://passwordsgenerator.net is the site I use all the time 😊

And obviously whenever 2FA available, I have that too.

Just now, bitcoworld said:

Well then in my opinion you are unhackable mate. But just because of 2fa not matter how strong your Password is it is hackable.

The minimum charageter I go with 16 LOL

There are ofcourse mix of capital/small letter, special characters, numbers. If you ask me to type my gmail password then I can not LOL. I will need that text file to copy and paste it.