Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

Many people know that in cryptocurrencies there are many possibilities to level up but we are in the time where we can focus on studying to get the most out of all the things we have as technologically in the world of cryptocurrencies. This leads us to know that without the right education we can make mistakes and lose our money, Cryptotalk helps us to save us that way.

• +1 1

I agreed with you my dear friend... Cryptocurrency is really to reduced the unemployment of the any country if they accept them... Because cryptocurrency is very helpful for the everyone if they trust on it and they easily Free earn too much from this...

Personally, cryptocurrency trading helps for getting good profits which will help to serve our daily needs. Daily billions of trading is done from which people are making lots of money. We should have the knowledge about crypto and its price. We should have idea when will it rise or fall so we should be alert about its market.

Gentleman crypto is become popular in these days and ud this is are in the way to to stop the unemployment in the world the crypto trading is given the opportunity e to get the profit and reduce their expenses through the crypto money

• +3 1
  • +5 1

This can be achieved in the long run, but currently this is only a personal endeavor that stems from the great will of people to achieve success, at least this is what is happening in my country, that teaching this field as a university major will require years of planning and implementation, but this is a market that makes great progress. Each country undertakes this step, so I hope that will happen soon

This is a great idea, but not everyone has a love for trading, as a trader must have the love and passion to sit for long hours in front of the screen, patience, calmness and the ability to bear the loss 

Many people with years of studies are not capable of exercising and sometimes think that they wasted time, but really the cryptographic world helps people to grow and not need physical work to be able to earn money, what they need is capital and money. Knowledge necessary to make investments, this will bring freedom to their lives and create profitable traders from us, thanks to the cryptographic world I do not live from a job, I live from my investments in the future.

Edited by Pereira

The unemployment is a big disaster and some of these people who can not find work in the real life do not know anything about the online jobs so i think it have to make some courses about these kinds of jobs and in this way we will decrease the numbers of the unemployments.

• +2 1

That's right, crypto trading will go along way in solving virtual almost all unemployment crises around the world and could help millions of people financially.

Indeed, cryptocurrencies have provided thousands of work jobs to many around the world, so they are considered basic and only work for some. I know people who are successful in trading who earn twice as much per month as they can earn through a traditional job.

• +3 1

Crypto trading is very best for earning. I think crypto trading is solve many problems of unemployed people. Many people earn money from crypto currency. It is very profitable currency.

I think you are right unemployment now a days is increasing in a strange ratio , it is absolutely difficult now a days to get job even you are able and worthy to get that job you are not allow to work anywhere as an employee , but giving knowledge about cripto is not a solution I think that cripto must be considered asa secondary job .

Yes,its great things that by trading people can earn money and remove these unemployment problem. But sometimes its the cause of depression. Because when price are low people lose money, then its create depression. But its number are not so high. I think ita merits is more than demerits. 

Yes I also agree with your opinion and your suggestion and I also appreciate after raising that type of question because there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better a quotation from any site. It is a largestphenomena is also helpful for all employment because this is the one of the largest platform in all over the world so you can easily work on it and solve anything from this site that you want from any problem about it.

Crypto trading can only solve the unemployment disaster only when we give knowledge about crypto and crypto trading to the people and by aware  them about the profit of crypto trading. Without knowledge people might lose their hard earn money.

• +3 1

Of course, crypto solves a large part of the unemployment problem, work here does not require much, just a little intelligence and information, you can gain knowledge and experience from courses and YouTube clips, and then start working, you will earn a little money and then great experience  Let's start with the biggest investment, and so most young people can work here with ease.

Of course, currency trading can reduce unemployment but not everyone can start trading without gaining sufficient experience, even if they are educated, so they should be taught the basics of trading first.

• +4 1

its a good thing that you as a student still find time to look on the internet and find ways to make money , because when i was in university i didnt have much spare time so keep going mate.

• +2 1

The field of cryptocurrencies is taught on the Internet. You find many lessons and explanations on YouTube and Google, and I think that it has started to spread among people interested in this field widely. Cryptocurrencies will not be taught in government centers unless they are internationally recognized.

It is a unique and new idea. I agree with you on that. Lessons on how to work on cryptocurrency sites should be spread for the unemployed to earn money that helps them with their daily expenses

• +3 1

Forums like this help us a lot with respect to what has to do with earning cryptocurrencies and to inform us with everything that has to do with the new Digital era, it is important that we know that we can take advantage of all this Digital era and become professionals in all financial markets to diversify our income.

I think crypto trading can reduce the catastrophe of unemployment especially for educated people who have just graduated, they need jobs because currently there are very few jobs. With cryptocurrency the opportunity to work in the crypto field is quite wide and this helps people in a country to reduce the number of disastrous unemployment.

Of course trading cryptocurrencies and investing in them, as well as working on some sites such as the CryptoTalk forum and many other areas of cryptocurrencies will provide very great job opportunities, especially for people who will master the work and technical analysis well.

There are many people who need to work and earn money and are unemployed. Therefore, we must spread this field among the unemployed in order to get rid of the phenomenon of poverty and unemployment.

• +2 1

On the other hand I think crypto has somehow because a disaster itself apart from tax decrease to the government also I have seen many people leave their jobs to work in crypto and not all of them have succeeded.