Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

6 minutes ago, Kanji said:

@alaarami Its really important to work and we need to be sure and be good in effort to what is the right idea to we have to wok and be sure of the best effort and we need to really be sure that we have to work and put together , the solutuin will not come with trading, because , this is tough , we need to find the solutions, its really be good for the same good working in such source that we have to do that work that is easy to grow with. Trading never solves any problems, there are trillions of dollars traded everyday

@Kanji

Thank you, dear, for this comment. We have to make the effort and learn in order to obtain expertise and skills and work hard and actively in order to achieve what we want. There are other solutions such as investment. You can invest in a correct way and benefit more from trading methods. Happy day my friend

On 12/27/2020 at 9:50 AM, Muktarysule said:

I agree with you, even if cryptocurrencies investment will not be considered as a job,  at least it will reduce youth dependency on the government since they can afford their basic needs, because the main purpose of government job it self is just to reduce that dependency from people. 

That true mate, youths will be self reliance, no full depending on government oppurturnity, and it will also reduce the massive rate if unemployment in May countries facing such. That's why it good to teach out friends and family members about cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend crypto trading is not easy and it is risky . For trading we should always get proper knowledge and some experience . We always should start trading with small amount of money because  you lose your money if you have no experience by trading .

• +1 1

The crypto market helps us in the financial problems. I also earned money through this platform to recover my financial crises. I don't have any job i am still a student and i am using the crypto market and earns money at my home

• +3 1

So which work do you think people can be doing on the crypto world that will replace the one at the physical world and make them employed because what I know is that without Investment it's hard to earn on the crypto world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, most of the uneducated people are on the street just because they are uneducated. How will you educate them in crypto or in any other markets for that matter, while they don't even have simple mathematical knowledge?

If you are talking about the educated people who are unable to find jobs right now, then maybe they can apply for some decent job and in this waiting period, they may consider crypto market as a source of income. 

• +2 1

In light of the existing economic crises, many new and educated graduates are looking for additional work to build themselves and establish their future, so I think that many of them will go towards coding and work with it, and we in turn have to help and guide them before it is too late to be able to build themselves and prepare for the future well I advise everyone to search for the people they want A job was to point them to cryptocurrencies to start work

cryptocurrency is a great platform and it plays the important role in our Practical life because they have also joined for them. It was important  in our practical   life that she is doing more than listening to the little forward for the student so that she has come her target is her own. So what should I do if they face any difficulty and can comfortably take face 

Yes you said right this is a good achievement after crypto talk to prevent the people from the unemployment and this form given the employment to the peoples in the shape of trading in this critical situation of covid-19

Crypto trading solves the problem of unemployment if one is good at technology, good at computers and has a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies.there are a lot of people who are educated but haven't got a job. I think with Cryptorency they can be helped to fulfill their economy,

• +2 1

Yes nowadays unemployment have been increased because world is facing severe economic conditions due to pandemic. In such situation people are adopting cryptocurrencies to tackle unemployment and poverty. 

I personally think that I would solve the problem of unemployment since you have to have a lot of experience about the world of cryptocurrencies and extensive knowledge to be successful.
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Yaah,,i also agree with you.Crypto trading solve the unemployment problem. Because it is a great source of earning money.Now a days many people specially students work in this site as a part time job. Many people earn a huge amounts of money by crypto trading and investing. Most of the countries government accept crypto currency and try to reduce unemployment problem from the country.

• +2 1

The  unemployed out there is still a Small number, so governments must do something about this. I know but bare in mind there is no government or a company behind bitcoin and its already employing fifty million, imagine what will happen if governments got involved and companies as well. 

Yes my dear mate. Cryptotalk is not the easy work by the way it takes lot of time and complexity but if we have proper management of giving time to this site then we will get good amount of money one day. Thank you

Cryptocurrencies can be a temporary business for unemployed people. They need funds to start trading which they can earn from faucet sites. So cryptocurrencies are very useful for world's financial sector.

• +3 1

I agree with you, perhaps crypto can provide job opportunities for many unemployed people, but trading is neither easy nor safe for beginners and it may cause them a great loss because it contains many risks.

I consider crypto trading an alternative to work for people who are unemployed. However, it is fundamental to acquire good knowledge and learn a lot before starting, because it is a quite risky job and in which experience is fundamental to be able to succeed. But without a doubt it is a great option for people who like the world of crypto and do not have a stable job.

• +2 1

That's true, com Crypto trading have reduce number of unemployment around, those that have  nothing doing before now learn about cryptocurrency and are busy making some earning to sustain their life. 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:24 AM, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

Yes mate, although I don't know the reason crytotalk was formed from the first place. But what I thought of the reason is it a forum set aside for the low incom people to have something doing that we will earn them a living. I know it will really help jobless youths so have something doing before having a job. You have really said it well

I agree with you, crypto trading can benefit many people who are educated but are facing unemployment. But there is a big risk in crypto trading and it can earn more failures then success if they don't get proper information first. Trading will not lead you toward success if don't learn it correctly. 

• +3 1

There are many people around the world suffering from the problem of unemployment and their inability to obtain a suitable job opportunity that would give them a suitable income for their livelihood.
Therefore, working with coding is very important for these people, as coding is a very good business opportunity with high income and little effort.
It is a suitable solution to eliminate unemployment.

I know many people who entered the field of cryptocurrencies and innovated in them and became earning a lot of money from this field even because they made it their main source

• +3 1

You are totally right 

There are so much peoples who are unable to find job 

Government jobs are so less in number and private jobs are also less in number and they are so risky 

I advice all of my unemployed members that join Cryptocurency trading 

First collect tactics of this field 

Secondly collect all information and details and past history of Cryptocurency in market 

Third when you are investing first time don't invest full amount.First invest half amount so you will have backup amount back 

• +1 1

This is why we call it alternative income, the release of many free programs can be used with payments to solve money problems. Developers and exchanges need to publish more payment programs, competitions and grace programs. Many users will re-enter the market in crypto.