Apps or websites for trading - Page 15 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

I will suggest you to use website. Because recently the number of scame apps are increasing. And if you trade through this app you will lose everything. I will prefer you to use Binance. It is very much safe and trusted site for trading. 

There are many applications and websites for online training. For example: YouTube, Instagram. There are many websites for online learning.  Crypto is another great site where you can make money and learn a lot of new things. My chosen site is Crypto Talk.

There are many apps and website from which we can trade .But one thing is that we must search about that apps and website which offering trade we ensure that it is not a frad it is reality and it is secure for trading .

I don't trust any app.All are scam that's why i trust websites.I prefer inodax online website for trading.We can easily trade on this.This is quick and trustworthy website. 

I think website Is better. On web site you can easily understand knowledge for site. And work very easy on web sites. Because web sites provide the all details. So I think website is best for earning..!  I recommend you websites. Thank you Have a great day. 

Edited by M Usama

I think the website is better than the app. Because the app scams a lot of times but the website has a lot of details.  So that a lot can be known.  Many benefits are available.  So I will support the website as a recommendation.

i think, both of them are same, but website i like most. Website is the best option for trading. Most of the people use it for trading and it's more easy to access and secure. In website a lot of extra feature are present.

I think with a lot of websites that are absolutely free Let's get you working first, how to do this song, but do not give anything later Then you will be lucky to avoid such a website and And keep safe from others 

I want to say something about this question I have explained for you my experience I would say some applications for trading are real but I'm not try this I try many website for trading a lot of loss with me but also profits with me nowadays the world became in smamming nevere Trust anyone

I suggest all of u...please search the apps and websites before the use because mny apps and websites that do not pay.i think Netflix website is best to earn money.A lot of peoples are satisfied for this website after the use.Many peoples feel better after watching the movies.

There are many apps for trading like iQ app. It requires hard work and patience. In this app you can get a handsome money and can't take much time. 

If you are a person that is wandering on internet in a hope of earning through a trustworthy app then binance, Bitcoin blast and crypto talk are some useful app for you.

Yobit, bitcoin are safe place for trading. On mobile phones a few apps are available for trading,but if you have pcwor laptop you can do trading on a number of apps and safe sites.

On 1/5/2020 at 8:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

Hy brother hope you wil be fine. If you want to online trading  then you should use most of the website Because mobile application is mostly fraud .Cryptocurrency is a good platform for trading .

There are a lot of apps and websites for trading 

I am sharing some of them below 

Binance Website you should must try for trading crypto currency 

You can also use Coin Base for currency transactions

Yobit app could also be used for this purpose 

Their are wide range of sites for trading purposes

All the best for your future

There are many platforms for trading, such as Olymp Trade and IQ Option. These are website platforms and they have applications and there are applications such as MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, but you have to choose your preferred broker (xm,FBS or others).

According to my opinion mobile apps are best because we use it every where easily  and I am newbie do I have no any idea  which mobile app best for trading if anyone have good experience about mobile app so kindly share with me

IQ app is best for online trading I personally use it .2thing is that it depends on your self how you deal the trade in which manner  . Many apps are scammed so be careful while using mobile app thank you .God bless you

• +1 1

Numberof users using multiple websites and applicationes for trading purpose like Netflix, Yobit. Net. I recommend to all of you please use yobit.net it's a unique platform and it's only platform that paid us for posts and we also learn as well as earn by this platform named cryptotalk it's all due to yobit.net exchange and all the features of yobit.net are very easy for using and we all can easily check the history of any currency there is more than 400 curriencies and tokens are available for trading and the security feature of this platform is also very good and unique. 

• +5 1

In my opinion, website is best for trading.Because apps are not always good, there is poloniex and yobit, especially yobit, I think this is the best because many people used it many times and they didn't face any problems with yobit until now.

• +2 1

There are some platforms that offer applications that are not efficient enough to work on and therefore work on their sites better.because they have some price difference with bybit. So you can choose which has the good price and trade with it.

Dear i want to about the same.....because knowledge of trading is broaden day by day to people should must know and have knowledge about it

On 1/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

I want to suggest you to work in the websites for the trade not apps because most of the mobile applications are scam so you should work in the trustworthy platforms. I think yobit and binance are the best platforms for the trade. I hope that you'll get much profits from these platforms. These platforms are very safe and trusted. 

As for trading of coins is concerned,
Binance is best so that you can track your coins in a best way
but i would like to recommend you some kind of site for this purposes