[ANN] 🌳🌳🌳 Beverly Trees NFTs 🌳🌳🌳 Play, grow, earn - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN] 🌳🌳🌳 Beverly Trees NFTs 🌳🌳🌳 Play, grow, earn

18 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Therefore, it is necessary to keep track of what appears on this forum even better. $ 200 for a novice user is not a very bad starting capital, despite the fact that this money went to a person, in principle, for very simple actions.

I agree with you, right now $200 can be distributed between cryptocurrencies for the long term.
Well, on this forum, I'm especially careful to follow reviews of tokens or coins.

10 hours ago, stanley said:

Community is necessary for every project. That is why it is very important to suppport and incourage the community.

There are so many metaverse-based platforms where you can make money, Beverly needs to do something interesting and give more rewards to its users, that's the way to attract a large cooinvolvement of users.

3 hours ago, barber crypro said:

I agree with you, right now $200 can be distributed between cryptocurrencies for the long term.
Well, on this forum, I'm especially careful to follow reviews of tokens or coins.

Well, then you have a goal and I hope you will come to it. I came into trading in very similar ways, was able to earn something in the field of cryptocurrencies, transferred to the exchange and began to master this direction.

2 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Well, then you have a goal and I hope you will come to it. I came into trading in very similar ways, was able to earn something in the field of cryptocurrencies, transferred to the exchange and began to master this direction.

I is necessary to have experience and knowledge to realized all planned goals. 

14 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Development is very important for every project. People must be sure that the project will continue to develop.

12 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

It is necessary to carefully study all the details of the project to understand how it is prospective.

16 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Experience will come with time, no one can be a super trader right away.
Now I have a question about beverly trees and about renting land, how does this system work? I can rent land and plant a tree there and get income, and a certain percentage of income needs to be transferred to the tenant.

21 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

For me trading on the stock exchange is a bit complicated system, of course I am not a beginner in this business, I had my experiences in trading, but still trading digital assets is not my thing, but still I occasionally open deals and earn a small percentage of income.

Information from their twitter

Excited to play to earn FOR FREE?!

Grow your money trees w/ #BeverlyTrees

What Play-to-Earn games have you tried? Let us know what you think! Don't forget to join us on TG

https://t.me/beverlytrees and Discord https://discord.com/invite/GhjuPhm4vb

More infromation at https://twitter.com/beverlytrees/status/1516099334617862145

5 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

What Play-to-Earn games have you tried? Let us know what you think! Don't forget to join us on TG

The opportunity to earn money by playing attract a lot of people to P2E games

50 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Now P2E games are popular and in demand and many people play such games.

On 17.04.2022 at 23:14, veranika1975 said:

Experience and knowledge, based on my personal experience, comes only with practical actions. That is, if you only get carried away with theory and do not apply it in practice, then the result will be zero.

15 hours ago, stanley said:

The opportunity to earn money by playing attract a lot of people to P2E games

There are a lot of P2E games now, but it's hard to find something as easy as Beverly Trees. But here we should take into account that Beverly is not just a game, but also the ability to create your own NFTs and then apply them in the game.

3 hours ago, Arson98 said:

There are a lot of P2E games now, but it's hard to find something as easy as Beverly Trees. But here we should take into account that Beverly is not just a game, but also the ability to create your own NFTs and then apply them in the game.

Also Beverly Trees has charitable motives, that is, some contributions from players go to charitable purses, and then from the platform management these funds go to save the trees, this means that Beverly Trees is not just a standard P2E game, which gives respect to the creators of the platform.

2 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Curious to know more about #BeverlyTrees?

Introducing our #NFTs! In Beverly Trees, players need a $DNFL (Dance Floor) w/c is the land NFT

Players will plant Beverly Tree NFTs ($BTN) to generate resources like $PSAP (Party Sap), our in-game token

http://Beverlytrees.io

More information at 

Now there are a lot of different NFT games and it is very important to promote them.

50 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Curious to know more about #BeverlyTrees?

Introducing our #NFTs! In Beverly Trees, players need a $DNFL (Dance Floor) w/c is the land NFT

Players will plant Beverly Tree NFTs ($BTN) to generate resources like $PSAP (Party Sap), our in-game token

http://Beverlytrees.io

More information at 

It is very important to attract attention to NFT game to create demand in it.

3 hours ago, stanley said:

Now there are a lot of different NFT games and it is very important to promote them.

I noticed a trend in the NFT segment that popular people in the media sense have a big influence.

21 hours ago, stanley said:

The demand will be when the game is interesting and players will be interested in planting trees and getting rewards for it. The Beverly Trees platform is interesting because it is a fun P2E game with its own unique features that are not available in other games.

On 19.04.2022 at 19:42, barber crypro said:

Also Beverly Trees has charitable motives, that is, some contributions from players go to charitable purses, and then from the platform management these funds go to save the trees, this means that Beverly Trees is not just a standard P2E game, which gives respect to the creators of the platform.

I am aware of the fact that there is a charity purse from which then there is help in preserving trees. Not every platform can boast of charity.

18 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Information from twitter

The good thing about #BeverlyTrees is we have TOTAL TRANSPARENCY

In every update the project has, we always make sure that everyone gets involved & updated

Thus, don't forget to join us https://discord.gg/rCmCPWYe so you won't miss any updates

More information at 

Development is very important for every project. It is very important to continue development.

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

Information from twitter

The good thing about #BeverlyTrees is we have TOTAL TRANSPARENCY

In every update the project has, we always make sure that everyone gets involved & updated

Thus, don't forget to join us https://discord.gg/rCmCPWYe so you won't miss any updates

More information at 

A lot depends how useful is a project and how it is in demand to understand its prospects.

3 hours ago, Arson98 said:

I am aware of the fact that there is a charity purse from which then there is help in preserving trees. Not every platform can boast of charity.

Charity is certainly good and beneficial for our planet and ecosystem. But I believe that people come to the world of finance and cryptocurrencies to earn and make a profit! It is difficult to motivate people to charity, but it is certainly necessary to do this, because it is very important what kind of planet our children and grandchildren will receive.

18 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Charity is certainly good and beneficial for our planet and ecosystem. But I believe that people come to the world of finance and cryptocurrencies to earn and make a profit! It is difficult to motivate people to charity, but it is certainly necessary to do this, because it is very important what kind of planet our children and grandchildren will receive.

Well the Beverly Trees platform gives us the opportunity not only to play, but also from the investments that we make in the P2E game to accumulate part of the funds in the charity wallet, which means that Beverly Trees does not require its players to contribute their money to the charity wallet, and after the results the platform itself a certain percentage of token sales contributes to the wallet and then distributed to charities.