Cryptoexchanger - cryptoexchanger.org 💰 Exchange any amount of cryptocurrency at a good rate - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

Cryptoexchanger - cryptoexchanger.org 💰 Exchange any amount of cryptocurrency at a good rate

The reserves of this exchanger is simply impressive, I will not say that I have never seen something like this before, of course, but this is a really big amount. So the exchanger is serious.

On 07.02.2022 at 17:27, barber crypro said:

The reserves of this exchanger is simply impressive, I will not say that I have never seen something like this before, of course, but this is a really big amount. So the exchanger is serious.

I see that in one exchange you can exchange about 10k USDT... I would not say that this is a large volume for an exchanger, it is somewhere around 0.2 bitcoin.

17 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I see that in one exchange you can exchange about 10k USDT... I would not say that this is a large volume for an exchanger, it is somewhere around 0.2 bitcoin.

If you want to exchange a bigger amount you must send a request for it to reserve the necessary for exchange sum of funds.

On 08.02.2022 at 21:30, Yuzhny said:

Well it is normal when there is a minimum and maximum limits, all exchangers are so, the more so in the case of a larger turnover and transfer can be written to the team exchange

On 10.02.2022 at 13:30, barber crypro said:

Well it is normal when there is a minimum and maximum limits, all exchangers are so, the more so in the case of a larger turnover and transfer can be written to the team exchange

Well, then this is a more interesting option, after all, even in my environment there are many people who make more volume than 0.2 bitcoin.

It's a good exchanger. Quite an interesting design, not standard for exchangers. I'll save it in my bookmarks and try to make an exchange soon.

On 12.02.2022 at 21:10, Yuzhny said:

Well, then this is a more interesting option, after all, even in my environment there are many people who make more volume than 0.2 bitcoin.

Well then you have "rich" friends😄
I have a total of 0.2 BTC per year, then fine, sometimes less. Well, I keep most of it in USDT and rarely exchange it for other cryptocurrency.

On 14.02.2022 at 16:41, barber crypro said:

I have a total of 0.2 BTC per year, then fine, sometimes less. Well, I keep most of it in USDT and rarely exchange it for other cryptocurrency.

Many people prefer to exchange not big amounts of crypto using exchengers. For big amounts they use exchanges.

On 14.02.2022 at 16:41, barber crypro said:

I would not say that they are "rich", they just have been interested in cryptocurrencies for a long time and some of my friends bought bitcoin and ethereum in 2018 at almost the lowest price.

15 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I would not say that they are "rich", they just have been interested in cryptocurrencies for a long time and some of my friends bought bitcoin and ethereum in 2018 at almost the lowest price.

Fall of the market is a good opportunity to buy tokens for the best price and wait till the rise of the market 😉

On 14.02.2022 at 19:41, barber crypro said:

Is that your annual income of 0.2btc?
Or the turnover of trading in crypto?

23 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Is that your annual income of 0.2btc?
Or the turnover of trading in crypto?

This is my turnover, not my income. I'm not a very active trader and that's why such an insignificant amount comes out in a year

On 18.02.2022 at 12:26, veranika1975 said:

Fall of the market is a good opportunity to buy tokens for the best price and wait till the rise of the market 😉

That's right, any market condition can be used and benefited from it... market growth is the time to sell, falls are the time to buy, and flat is a very good moment to trade intraday.

17 hours ago, barber crypro said:

This is my turnover, not my income. I'm not a very active trader and that's why such an insignificant amount comes out in a year

Well, you have some percentage of income from this turnover, don't you? I have a net profit per year from the trades is about $3-4k.
Part of them I spend through exchangers.

4 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Well, you have some percentage of income from this turnover, don't you? I have a net profit per year from the trades is about $3-4k.
Part of them I spend through exchangers.

Well, I'm not as active a trader as you are, judging by your income. Well, I devote a maximum of 1 hour a day, the rest of the time I work at work. And yes I also buy or sell some of it through the exchanger.

On 21.02.2022 at 11:34, barber crypro said:

Well, I'm not as active a trader as you are, judging by your income. Well, I devote a maximum of 1 hour a day, the rest of the time I work at work. And yes I also buy or sell some of it through the exchanger.

Another thing is important, it is important that as many users as possible can use the resource .... that is, the maximum reach of the target audience.

On 21.02.2022 at 14:34, barber crypro said:

I'm not an active trader either. But that's not the point, the point is how much you exchange in a year, for example on the exchangers, maybe we do not understand each other.

On 24.02.2022 at 09:17, Arson98 said:

I'm not an active trader either. But that's not the point, the point is how much you exchange in a year, for example on the exchangers, maybe we do not understand each other.

It is very simple to exchange money using cryptocurrency exchangers. That is why they are so popular and so many exchanges exists.

On 24.02.2022 at 12:17, Arson98 said:

No well I wrote about the trade of course. But I also trade when necessary, but very rarely.

On 25.02.2022 at 16:29, barber crypro said:

No well I wrote about the trade of course. But I also trade when necessary, but very rarely.

When people trade they usually do not use exchangers because exchanges offers much more tools than exchangers.

Обменник  cryptoexchanger.org добавлен в рейтинг мониторинга eobmen-obmen.ru.

Сервис полностью автоматический. Это большой плюс.

Мы поддерживаем 56 его направлений обмена. По всем этим направлениям мы показываем курсы обмена , упорядочивая их по выгодности.

Показываем также резервы всех обменников рассматриваемого направления. Резервы тоже удобно сравнивать. Резервы в основном, средние. Проверяйте, хватает ли Вам на Ваши цели.

На некоторых популярных направлениях, где более 40 конкурентов, обменник в настоящий момент показывает выгодные курсы, он находится в первой двадцатке списка.
На персональной страничке нет отрицательных отзывов в настоящий момент. Можно добавить свой отзыв. Рекомендую заглядывать на эту страничку каждый раз перед сделкой, так как ситуация всё время меняется.

Будь в курсе курсов с мониторингом eobmen-obmen.ru