Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

To be honest, I also have gotten warning point that is also still with me because of creating a topic that was considered as duplicate topic. I am doing my job with honest and never try to make any duplicate topic, or any plagiarism. But my post was considered as duplicate topic that I didn't search that topic before. That's why I didn't know about topic already have been posted. This thing really avoid me to make a new topic.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Currently, I do not have the time to write an important and useful topic,
I have experience in the field of crypto, but not much, I may need more experience to be able to write useful topics, and reading and commenting on topics at the present time increases my experience in the field.

• +1 1

I don't avoid creating topic.I think we should make a topic when we really want to know something or want to provide something for newcomers.Creating post is a great option for us to learn and earn.By creating a topic we can learn many things from our seniors member and by this processes we can also earn a extra 50 talk tokens.

• +2 1

I'm not creating topics now because I'm new to the forum and I have to learn better about the forum to start participating in creating topics. I believe making useless topics in the forum can lead to warning points or even got banned by admins. 

Creating your own topic is something that's very seriously and your topic need to be very constructive that's why people avoid creating their own topic because they feared to get banned.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I'm afraid of getting warning points that's why don't creating topics, other wise I have many confusions which are askable. So, I'm trying to explore older questions for knowledge.

Edited by Bunnyrobert
Spelling Mistake

On 1/3/2020 at 12:48 PM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I try to create some topics each day. It is a little hard to create topics because it requires more time and research. Of all the options to choose in your survey, I think the most important ones are running out of ideas and duplicate topics. These two are factors that prevent some members from starting new topics. You can also post about the subject of your topic in other topics too but by creating a new one, your topic will be seen better. Creating topics is not that hard, you only have to ask a meaningful question and use suitable key words to appear more in searches. Some of my topics have turned into hot topics because they received lots of replies. If we create informative topics, it leads to constructive discussion and will help to improve the forum.

Exactly you are right members don't create topic because they ran out of idea and one more thing that don't motivate to make good topics and its  none other than low confidence and low confidence is the main reason that person don't believe on their skills and not post new topics

Actually, I joined this forum recently. As a newbie Im still learning. When I will be much experienced then I will post topics in this forum. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of informative post. We can learn many things from them. Im gathering knowledge and skill from here.

• +1 1

Because I join cryototalk late so am avoiding double post of one topic because many topics has been posted on the platform so if I does post topic already in the platform mine will be deleted together with all the replies I got. 

I think they have to give some space for content writer who want to write content.I agree they have to follow the rules but everyone is not perfect we learn from our mistakes so i wish they gave some space for content writing those who want to write here.

Im always looking for new Topics to create here in the forum. Its not hard to find interesting articles to make Topics about. Read articles relating to the crypto currency world in general, it just doesnt have to be about BTC. I get feed up with people always making the same Topic such as - with is the best exchange, which wallet is the best, which coin is the best, etc. ?¿?¿

There are many Topics already posted asking the same from above. People are just lazy in many aspects. Or we live in a snow flake society, meaning people get offended for the stupidest things or people expect others to do 90 % of the work & the snow flakes get paid 90 % of the money. Grow up, get off you a$$, make yourself useful & stop expecting others to do your work for you.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I am not so much confident. I try to make myself confident this will take little time. That's why i take time to do my own post. I will definitely do it later. Before this i try to gather knowledge and learn. Then i can post something good. This is the reason behind  i don't create my own post.

• +1 1

When i think to create any topic, first i check in search engine if there are any similar topic available or not. When i see i found similar topic then i do not post it. Because i try to avoid duplicate posts. But if i find a topic which is unique and relevant for this forum, i will definitely post it. Because duplicate or useless post can harm forum's reputation. 

• +1 1

I try every day to write an article because it takes a lot of time and research. No matter which vote you choose, I think the most important thing is to avoid bad thoughts and worries. There are two factors preventing some members from starting a new address. You can also post messages about your topic on other topics. However, if you create new content, check out your article. Creating an address is not a problem. Just ask the most important questions and use the appropriate words to appear in the assignment. Some of my titles are the most famous because of their opinions. If we make it a hot topic, it will trigger useful conversations and help improve the platform.

Because I'm scared, If you repeat the same post as before, the post will be deleted. Make sure there are no problems with the account does not post for this reason. But the day someone comes up wih the same post that I think wasn't talked about, I post.

The main reason for me not to create new topics is that I am not confident enough in the topics that I create and am worried that it will be deleted. Because I have had incidents where I have lost most of my topics and it was a waste of my time. So that is the reason I am not posting topics. However after I gain some experience then I will be confident and start making topics.

I always try to create new topics but I prefer to write comments to create a new topic. Sometimes new topics are deleted by the moderators very easily and if the topics don't get popularity. So I am very worried to create new topics but I really want to create useful topics. Moreover if we don't get any reputation in these topics, we can't get payment. 

I think that since I am still a beginner, I am still learning new things, and anything that has previously occurred to my mind. I find a post that talks about it and answers all my inquiries, so I have not yet found the appropriate topic to start the discussion or question about anything new and honstly i'm scared of warning points 

• +2 1

Well, I am afraid to create newer topics just for the fear of making repeated topics, I had some ideas that I would like to share, but I am not sure if another person has not shared it already before me, but still I would try to give it a trials.

• +1 1

I really don't want to create topics because I don't want to be given warning point or suspension, the issue is some when someone create topics that are not useful or meaningful the topics are deleted, and you are likely to be given warning point, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have full confidence and knowledge also to share my view and opinions about cryptocurrencies but the matter is that my majority of posts get deleted very soon andi feel depressed. That is why i don't creat my own topic

On 1/3/2020 at 9:48 AM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

If we made posts like that and weren't deleted, trust me I would create 20 posts daily. However I would be banned then just like you for posting useless spam for months. So guess who is right and who is wrong.