Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

bitcoin can help people achieve financial freedom. I think like this. There are people around me who make money with bitcoin.

Yes, Bitcoin is a safe haven for economic problems, as many countries that have international sanctions use Bitcoin for trade because no one can impose restrictions on it.

Bitcoin is a new form of economy that is found contrary to the current financial concepts. It is linked with modern technology that is useful for the whole people around the globe. Bitcoin features are most attractive like strong network systems and blockchain technology that are very secure for the economic systems.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Биткоин может, как помочь решить экономические проблема, так и вполне может создать их для своего владельца, так как имеет высокую волатильность. Поэтому всё зависит от личного умения и опыта торговли. При этом даже не торгуя биткоином, можно попасть в большой минус из-за падения курса. Поэтому надо всегда быть начеку)

Cryptocurrencies are widely seen as a tool to support growth in developing countries. This article examines the impact of cryptocurrencies on individuals and businesses in developing countries. The goal is to show decision makers how to use cryptocurrencies to reduce barriers to development.

bitcoin is very useful. Most of the bitcoin users who joined crypto in 2013 are financially stable now and can afford to have a better education. This can reduce unemployment. You don't have to be rich to be involved in bitcoin. You can start with bounty and you can invest your earnings.

I think Bitcoin will not help the economy because it is beyond reach of poor people because they still don't have the tools needed to store internet access and BTC. Bitcoin production will stop after a few years and limited currency means those who hold more rich and who have not become more poor.   

Of course, Bitcoin is the best currency in the market, if you know how to invest well in it, you can get good profits and solve your economic problems.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some countries still did not make bitcoin legal for its price movements. If unskilled people buy so many bitcoin in wrong time then it will hamper their economy. also we can enrich our economy by taking an entry in correct time.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:05 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

yes can, because bitcoin can help for payment solution for everyday

hi

Cryptocurrencies have long been discussed and debated, but they’re only now coming to light as financial tools that can be accessible and useful to more than only die-hard connoisseurs. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to enable social and economic growth throughout the world, including in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services.

Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular have a highly utilitarian, yet also disrupting quality that has slowly, but steadily started to interfere with the way the traditional financial system works.

Well, I think that cryptocurrencies already help a lot to the economy of many. Currently, the number of traders and miners is increasing more and more. more and more people make money with all this and can that helps their economies

• +3 1

bitcoin help economy problem .. maybe cryptocurrency 

i thinks yes for some people crypto or bitcoin help economy problem just like me crypto or bitcoin help my economy because i don't have job and my income just in crypto or bitcoin

Bitcoin isn't a magician that would just come and fix the economy. It is a currency and it requires investment and many other things just like fiat. The only difference is that it is decentralized and users privacy is hidden . 

Of course, bitcoin, which is a strong currency, can keep the entire economy on itself like a dollar. Everyone is now investing in bitcoin. He will stay in his place for another 30 years for sure.

It will help save the economy if Countries start to collect taxes from people using bitconi. But I hope this will not happen. Because in our transactions, commissions, transfer fees, and taxes also mean that the earnings we have paid decrease.

• +5 1

The first advantage of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general is decentralization which means cutting the umbilical cord with banks and financial companies that sucks the blood of the poor.
The second is the ease of financial transactions which will now take place in a few clicks and not to forget security.

It would help in matters of security and financial reliability, I am from Argentina and there is no more trust in politicians, companies are leaving the country, clearly many people use bitcoin to protect themselves from our currency that is falling more and more, bitcoin It would be very useful if it is implemented more in the economy.

Bitcoin can definitely help with this problem. For example, I managed to earn money on this cryptocurrency, thus my fortune increased several times. I believe that in the future, many people will be able to make money on this, since bitcoin is likely to increase in price.

Whether as a means of initiating cheap international money transfers or as a stable source of long-term wealth storage through commodity-linked stablecoins, the potential of crypto technology to combat hyperinflation is growing all the time. As more and more governments and financial institutions learn and accept cryptocurrencies more and more, the likelihood of their deployment in response to the devastating economic phenomenon also increases.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:05 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

Cryptocurrency is suitable for overcoming inflation. When inflation becomes a major issue, the way out could be bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The fact that Bitcoin is not tied to any national currency means that it cannot be influenced when a fiat currency is inflated, and that's why i also think that the stable coins linked to the fiat currency are a great contradiction, as opposed to those linked to the value of BTC or RTH which are the best solution.

Yes, because it is an anti-inflationary currency since it has a finite number of tokens. The biggest problem is that the use of the cryptocurrency is still a bit complex and the care that must be taken to use and transfer the token

with regards to the economy i think crypto has a lot to offers.. a lot of many jobs will be available and that can reduce unemployment so i think it will help economy world.

Of course Bitcoin can help our economic problems.  Because you can pay more in a very short time by trading or investing through Bitcoin.  Which can solve our economic problems very quickly.