When to Say That You Gained in Tradings - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

When to Say That You Gained in Tradings

In the beginning, you must have sufficient experience before entering the world of trading, you have to be careful of the decline and rise of currencies, you must monitor the market around the clock, for example when bitcoin falls by a lot you can buy some of it, and then wait for it and patience until its value rises and  Then sell it, and you have to be patient and not panic and fear, as it is the key to success in the world of trading.

• +1 1

My friend, you should continue to buy low-price cryptocurrencies and sell them when their price increases, but if you are looking for cryptocurrencies for long-term investments, I think successful currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB are the best for these investments.

You always have to buy when the price is low and not the other way around, your pursuit of higher currencies will cause you one loss after another, buy when fear and sell when optimism These are the most important investment rules, in addition to your good choice of currency and the success of its project for the future

• +2 1

I say about myself that I won in trading when the strategies that I put in place for trading succeed, I am pure and not in a hurry to avoid losing my cryptocurrencies, and I invest and trade them in successful trades and in high currencies such as Bitcoin.

• +1 1

When you buy coins at lower price you'll store them and sell them out when the prices have pumped up and rises high,if you do this and was successful then you've surely gained, but if you buy coins at a particular price and later on sold them at a price lesser than the one you bought them,then obviously you've loss

• +3 1

Dear So, any time I sell, I make sure to spend some time first monitoring the market's activity. For eg, in bitcoin, if I see that bitcoin is falling and then rising, that's a positive sign that I can exchange. However, if the price starts to decline, it is not a reasonable time to sell. So, if the monitoring is positive, I can purchase bitcoin if the price is low.

You can know how much you profit from the deals by subtracting the price at which you sold the currency from the price at which you bought the currency. If the output is +, then you definitely won the deal, and if it is - you should research more and learn.

You may tell you've learned from trading if you make money from it. Since we trade by purchasing a coin at a cheaper market and make it at a premium cost in order to benefit, and this is how you can profit from selling. To benefit from selling, we simply need abilities and sound strategies.

• +3 1

If you want to profit from cryptotalk revenue you can keep your Bitcoin even longer, if you convert it directly to fiat you will definitely get the same result. It will take time to increase the Bitcoin price, you must hold it in order to multiply the Bitcoin earned here. Do not rush to sell it because I think this will only give you a small profit.

• +5 1

Conversions that we can see and often use are when we buy coins at a very low price and will sell them at a very high price and you will benefit from it and vice versa if you buy in expensive conditions and sell it at a cheap state and it is very loss .

• +4 1

If you could Invest Money in btc then sure it's a very good time, the price has decreased and yobit giving no comission for deposit through payeer, perfect money. If you buy btc at the time of commenting you can earn huge profits within coming months.

You have to be patient after buying the currency, as it may not increase in price for several months, but if there is a significant increase in its price, you will make a lot of money.

Its an obvious thing my friend when we will buy coins when its price was low and we sell them when its price gets higher we we have profit but if we will buy a coin when it rate was high and after some days if its price gets lower and then you sell them it means that you have lose. 

I do not rely much on day trading or short-term trading, but in the event that I entered into short trades, I am content with profit of 30% of the value of the capital that I bought in. I advise you to invest in the long-term because it is less risky

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading is buying at a low price and selling at a high price. It has two types of trading in the short term and the long term. If you are not an expert in the field of trading and do not know the right time to buy and sell, it is better for you to work in long-term trading. Certainly, the prices of your currencies will rise over time and you will make good profits,  However, you should be careful about choosing a currency before purchasing it.

• +1 1

My friend, trading depends on seizing opportunities and buying currencies at a low price and reselling them when their price rises again to achieve profits. It is better for you to convert your profits into a fixed currency to ensure that its price remains stable, and from these currencies the USDT.

The main strategy is so simple and basic, buy currencies at low price then sell at high price. Later, manage your profit wisely even to do frequent withdrawals and buy assets on the ground or add the profit to your capital to expand your trading rate.

I have little experience of the cryptocurrency because i joined the crypto world recently, so i think what it is mean by the that is when you buy at lower price, then sell at higher, this is when you will make profit from trading, this is my opinion on this.

Yes dear actually I open the market rate and I checked in noticed to Crypto currencies rates . And when I see that ethereum or bitcoin price is low then I purchase some btc and we know that it is not stable it will increase in some days and I earn the profit after increasing market rate.