[ANN]1MILLION TOKEN[1MT] - Limited utitily token for marketing and gambling - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1MillionToken

[ANN]1MILLION TOKEN[1MT] - Limited utitily token for marketing and gambling

play and multiply invite because this token will go to the moon 1MT Lover

Edited by Vick

One of the happy news is you are giving coins as a gift. In fact, the emergence of new coins is a good way to work out the site. Don't know what this site will look like and how much the coins are worth

Sir I don't know 1million token for only one person or you are distributing it in all of the participants.

It is confusing one. 

1 million airdrop!! This project to me is dead on arrival. As for me, I won't waste my time on this project. For me, it is dead on arrival.

1MT is a very unique and good project... the community is great and it has a lot of potential sincerely.

Is this a good Project? or just another scam who wants to steal good ideas? because it sounds like a scam for just 350$ an exchange listing and your own coin....hmmm....

I came across this ERC20 token project through some other discord channels.  Gets the sense the project owner and developer are progressing along its aspired ideals using own fund.  Give it some time for the project to gel, mature and blossom.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:08 PM, CryptoKev44 said:

Is this a good Project? or just another scam who wants to steal good ideas? because it sounds like a scam for just 350$ an exchange listing and your own coin....hmmm....

why u say that? too low? Its normal we are not yet a big name, we will increase the price of our service with time

On 12/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, Sweet said:

1 million airdrop!! This project to me is dead on arrival. As for me, I won't waste my time on this project. For me, it is dead on arrival.

why is that?

20 hours ago, Eric Yong said:

I came across this ERC20 token project through some other discord channels.  Gets the sense the project owner and developer are progressing along its aspired ideals using own fund.  Give it some time for the project to gel, mature and blossom.

thank you

it seem like great project and many partners having when list to exchange and roadmap for 2020.

any airdrop starting for see on telegram