How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

me using bitcoin for trading or just for investment .. i buy bitcoin in low price i hold if price going up i sell my bitcoin .. or just like my friend using bitcoin for invest long term .. he buy bitcoin in new year and he sell bitcoin in midle year .. he get more profit

On 2/7/2020 at 11:10 PM, Mom0 said:

Basically I use Bitcoins for investing trading and savings. I invest in yobit investbox and I also use Bitcoins to buy products from Amazon and I also use Bitcoin for my Forex trading

There are many investment opportunities and considering the importance of the issue. Applications for investing in the stock market. You will also have the opportunity to learn the ideal tools for investing in fake money or imaginary sums to gain experience.
On 2/9/2020 at 12:06 PM, Muskan7816 said:

We usually use Bitcoin to convert it into cash. We raise money by converting it to cash. I use it through my friend.

Cryptocurrency trading is regularly manipulated by the market. Such abnormal price fluctuations can create contaminated liquidity in the position of traders. Most exchanges use the latest trade price as a trigger for liquidation.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:13 PM, Prince90 said:

Bit coins can be use in any manners you can use it for daily expenses or you can use it for investments. Many use it for their longterm investment. You cam also use it for international payments.

The smallest unit of bitcoin. There is a great mystery involved in this Satoshi name. That mystery has come, a man named Satoshi is involved.
On 2/12/2020 at 6:11 PM, AmjadBydn said:

For me I am still holding it ! I because I still beginnger in trading ! and I want to know much more about the trading and how can I amke huge profits in short times 

Grid trading is not a favorable way to trade when the token becomes volatile. At the beginning of the year it is entirely possible to make two times more profit than the low volatility bitcoin period.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:18 PM, Ridam said:

For Bitcoin the commercial use isnot available in my country so i use Bitcoin only for buying gift cards and i sell it to gamer to get my Earnings from the Cryptotalk campaign

Evaluation of the recipient computer directly from the biketan landen sender. This open and distributed ledger is called blockchain. Bitcoin is also used for money laundering.
On 2/25/2020 at 12:58 AM, Balimovic said:

Bitcoin is virtual online coin used for transaction such as buying and selling of cryptocurrency in the market

If Bitcoin is sent by the customer to someone else's account, a unique electronic signature is created for this transaction that is monitored by other miners and is confidential but securely stored in the network.

El 1/2/2020 a las 12:42 AM, Afrizal rahman dijo:

Bitcoin se puede utilizar para gastos, similares al dinero. Algunas personas también lo ahorran para fines de inversión, mientras que otros prefieren usarlo como un método para hacer transferencias de dinero internacionales.
Bitcoin existe electrónicamente y se almacena en un "Bitcoin Wallet". Hay muchos tipos de Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet e Even Paper Wallet.

Entonces, ¿cómo se utiliza Bitcoin en la vida cotidiana. Quiero saber esto y compartir tu historia aquí.

Citando

11-39-37-images.jpg

Saludos, en mi caso los intercambios en algunas páginas de reconocimiento internacional, ya sea mediante la compra de tarjetas de pago, o tipo de visa, si requiero el envío a mi país de origen busco que la compañía de envíos acepta bitcoins o criptomonedas como método de pago. Dejo algunos para la inversión, para evitar el riesgo para el futuro

On 3/24/2020 at 9:52 AM, Zain9080 said:

I am thinking of withdrawing some of it for spending and living purposes and to finally feel that I have been able to benefit from the bitcoin I collected. I will keep the other part of it in digital currencies as an investment.........

It is made up of a combination of tiny computer data Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also called cryptocurrency invisible or secret currency.

I believe that the time for widespread use of bitcoin has not yet come, and so far the most reasonable use of it is trading on cryptocurrency exchanges and, of course, a long-term investment. it has a limited amount and will only grow in price in the long term.

On 3/31/2020 at 11:16 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I constantly buy game accounts and other things with bitcoin to maintain anonymity, I do not want to constantly send all the stores my bank card number.

Large cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Etherium offer great exposure without adding a lot of capital. Bitcoin based CFD wide range of various yoga and stock index products Forex.

I use bitcoin to buy some software programs  online and to buy altcoin however there are some online stores which accept bitcoin as a payment system to buy products like groceries or clothes. 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:25 AM, Alivai said:

When i see the price of bitcoin down i will buy it and i hold it.Then when i see the is up then i will buy it. 

The cryptocurrency market is still new and changing very fast as well. This is where you can actually turn the wheel of fortune.

I use my bitcoin to buy my needs from my local sellers or online over internet, beside that i store my coins in safe wallets till their value goes up

On 8/14/2020 at 8:57 PM, Moontong said:

Bitcoin has so many benefits to all the people who are using it. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be used to have good and fast online transactions. It is also good as a source of income if you explore the dome of crypto activities.

There are many more currencies in the virtual world or online world that are included in the list of exchange practices like Bitcoin, As a result, Bitcoin is not only a cryptocurrency, but also a real life currency.

What is Bitcoin? And why can it be used? A good question, although I am related to bitcoin, its use depends on the person, some use it to invest in a long time waiting for its value to increase. But nevertheless Others use it daily as a means of payment as if it were cash in cash, the only thing that I assure you is that bitcoin is the future of the digital economy driven by de-centralized commerce.

im holding bitcoin in my cryptocurrency wallet. i think cryptocurrency will capture the world and kill fiat money. by that time bitcoin value will be much more than now

I don't use Bitcoin as payment method on a regular basis, but i'm very active user. I use BTC in two dimensions:

First one is for trading purposes when i'm trading pairs of any assets to BTC. And also i'm making savings on my Ledger wallet every month equal to 10% of my profit, i think one time i could really increase my savings. 

On 8/15/2020 at 9:41 PM, Projectcrypto said:

I am yet to earn some bitcoin in my wallet but I think I will own some Satoshi when i exchange my talk token in September immediately trading start and I will invest it more for a long time so that i can accumulate good number of coins in the future. Being a bitcoin professional trader is my major target in the future.

This case is completely different in the case of Bitcoin. Because the value of Bitcoin is not determined by any government, nor by any bank. There is also no specific authority to regulate Bitcoin.

On 9/14/2020 at 8:18 PM, Izeal said:

We can use bitcoin like virtual money we can pay bills internationally. We can't pay internationally with fiat currency bet we can easily pay the bills internationally by using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Virtual currency introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto, a software developer. He took the help of cryptography methods used during the Third World War. This cryptography method has been further developed in the modern era with the use of mathematical theory and computer science.

15 hours ago, sara22 said:

I exploit Bitcoin for fastest transaction and low withdraw charges for all over the world. It's also very lots clean to switch inside a minute to all over the international

It is compared to gold because the supply of tokens is limited. Mining is associated with cryptocurrency.

1 hour ago, RAUL LOPEZ said:

I use bitcoin to invest and pay my debts such as electricity, electricity, gas, water, cable, internet and even food and buy some luxury, but basically I use it for everything, it is a very good way to have extra money and it helps a lot

I use BTC in the first place as a store of value for the future, I am young and I plan to save my money in cryptocurrency, I also use it to make an investment, to make trade on occasions.
In my country there is still ignorance of cryptocurrencies, for which I do not know places that accept them as a means of payment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

5 hours ago, evils123 said:

companies that accept bitcoin as a payment method i use bitcoin in crypto trading to buy new crypto currencies like litcoin tron ripple coin etc. I used the bitcoins for selling and purchasing purpose. 

Public interest in cryptocurrencies has grown dramatically. One of the names that has gained growing interest is litcoin.

5 hours ago, majeron said:

I use it for investment purposes. I am quite satisfied.

Especially as you speak of good articles, information is information space. With many more questions about bitcoin investing.

1 hour ago, David0 said:

I use it to buy new coins in cheaper rate and hold those coins for a good pump,,but not become succeed in all time i know.. I also trade alts with bitcoin in binance,,yobit and kucoin exchanger

Share the universally accepted creep Prices of other cryptocurrencies have risen Looking at the history of cryptocurrency last year.

Well, I use Bitcoin as a way to get paid for some work I do and also to protect my money from devaluation and hopefully make a profit waiting for the currency to appreciate.

Well, I use Bitcoin as a way to get paid for some work I do and also to protect my money from devaluation and hopefully make a profit waiting for the currency to appreciate.

I use Bitcoin as a source of income, to make investments in cryptocurrencies, to make payments in places where it is accepted as a form of payment. Sometimes, I exchange it for Fiat money for personal expenses that cannot be paid with Bitcoin, since in my country it is not accepted in establishments as a form of payment.

I will convert some to our currency because some of our establishment doesn't accept Crypto.Overall , I use cryptocurrencies for investment, 

I will convert some to our currency because some of our establishment doesn't accept Crypto.Overall , I use cryptocurrencies for investment,