Two devices on the same network ... !!! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferlucky

Two devices on the same network ... !!!

Hey friend 

Why would you risk that 

I mean use another network 

I won't risk being banned for just another device 

Honestly, I know almost nothing about it but once I tried to connect from another device on the same network and it only asked me for activity recognition through an email.

Well actually according to what I heard from the senior members they said we cannot use the same network connection such as WiFi so it's advisable for you to use different network so that you won't have problem with your account.

If someone wants to join you and is connected to the same internet network, this will block the account and this is a warning from the rules of the forum, so it is preferable to search on another WIFI network or data network and create another account on it so that the account is not blocked .

What I know is that if multiple accounts are logged in from the same network, the accounts will get banned.  Therefore, you should avoid accessing more than one account to the forum website from the same internet.

My dear friend 

Kindly be safe and always follow this forum rules if you want to stay here 

Two accounts on same IP are strictly not allowed in this forum 

You should work on crypto and yobit from your personal connection

Hello dear friend, of course, you cannot open the forum on a single network device, and if you are in the same house, one person should write only on the network, and you cannot open the IoT platform on the same network because it is related to the same account

Welcome my friend, this is true
Everyone should work on their own network
Because working on one network by two people puts two people at risk
I am a beginner and hope to benefit and be a good experience

My friend, you accept this advice from me. Everyone must work on his own mobile network, because two on one network lead to the ban. I wish everyone abundant luck and money for everyone.

Greetings my friend , first information is not entirely accurate , because the rules says that using multiple accounts on one device isn't allowed , but I didn't see anything in the rules says no for using Same network by two accounts on different devices , and about loging to Yobit with another one at same time , it's ok no problem about that .

It is very risky and it completely banned both accounts with using same network.

So keep away while using two different accounts with same network.

You need to use one device with one network and never touch other account.

Good post share with us dear. I am newbie on this platfrom I want to learn each things from this platfrom. In my opinion its not an issue two devices with same network devices is not same for two accounts.

Yes, the response is yes, because the forum considers it a multiple account for one user, and we don't know if there are a lot of people with different accounts in each device, so you should be cautious because you might lose all of your accounts.

each person inherited should retread reception personal net as six at the synoptic grillwork bring about the overall enjoining, so that you should always take heed to the current upshot, that my own bosom buddy. adoring wishing every person good fortune as well as we have to water boy one another as we're chaps furthermore we've got the overall one and the same finish

Hello my friend In fact, I had no idea that two devices on the same network were fraud. According to my information, two accounts from the same device are considered fraud. We hope the experts will report on this subject to avoid making mistakes. Good luck.

I am new in the forum and I read the answers of friends, really. They are useful. Thanks to their efforts. However, I had a question:is opening the same account on more than one device that has risks such as banning or anything else, for example? if i open my account  from my mobile device and from my laptop?

Of course, the two accounts will be banned if they work on one network because the laws of the forum stipulated that two devices should not work on one network that it is not a tiring thing if we adhere to the rules and apply them in order to gain the comfort of ourselves and not to fall into trouble..

Hello my friends, I am new here and I have no idea about this topic, but one of the rules of this platform is that two devices entering from the same home network are blocked.  I hope that the old members will answer this question so that the benefit prevails for us and so that we do not make mistakes.

• +1 1

Well friend I am newbie and I don't have any idea about it. But I thank You for raising this question through your content. Comments of a seniors helped me too to gain knowledge about it. Thank you so much or may be in a future I was going to make this mistake

my friend have two different devices on a same network there is no problem in that you can do that but if you make two accounts from a same IP your account will be banned.

Yes dear you can access it but dear this is risky because I also notice if we open our yobit on other device then it log out automatically after sometime on both devices I do not know why but I think the yobit administrator check our activity and if I continuously change devices then they think this is some kind of fraud then they may ban our account.

Dearest friend,  if cryptotalk forum access two different networks connected at the same time with using same WIFi then their internet connection show same ip address and this forum will banne their account.so, be careful

I think it's not like this, you might have to do this encryption forum rules first and look at them, and you also have to read the Yobit platform rules to make sure if you can work on them through two different IP identifiers, I advise you to stay away from this move that it's not sound and you may lose your account because of this act.

By reading the rules and regulations of the forum, I can tell you that I do not advise you to do so because it is considered contrary to the rules and may be considered a use of fraud. 

This may expose you to the final ban from the forum. 

- I don't think there will be any problem if two devices are connected to the same network.  Because I did not find any such rule in this forum.  However, if you run two accounts on the same device, you will be expelled from this forum.  Because it is outside the rules of this forum....