Binance is on the way to launch its own NFT marketplace - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Binance is on the way to launch its own NFT marketplace

What can be interesting news like this? Cryptocurrency exchange giant Binance has recently announced to launch the NFT(non-fungible token)marketplace for the general public in June. 
The Binance aims to offer the world's largest NFT market marketplace by enabling all the essential features like reduced cost, enhanced NFTs buying and selling solutions, and the fastest performances facilitated by the advanced blockchain infrastructures.
According to Binance, users will be able to create artworks to mint and also they can deposit NFTs from the different blockchain networks. We know the NFT craze is currently at the peak and definitely, it has managed to grab the public's attention.

>>>>VISIT BINANCE NFT HERE<<<<

In this case, what do you think, what sort of impact will be there due to the marketplace created by the cryptocurrency exchange platform Binance? 

1text.com

Edited by Whited35
spelling mistake
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

This would be the milestone for the NFT community and the hype that the NFT is getting would get huge boost in my opinion. Until now it was difficult for normal people who don't have knowledge of non-custodial wallet, keys and blockchain to trade NFT. Binance would change this I am sure because now it would be too easy for the customer to trade NFT and the retail investors would also be jumping into buying and selling NFT. 

I think there is still one more surge left in the NFT market and Binance will start that for sure.

Do you hold any NFT or looking into to get few? Just curious to know.👱‍♂️

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

49 minutes ago, Ridam said:

This would be the milestone for the NFT community and the hype that the NFT is getting would get huge boost in my opinion. Until now it was difficult for normal people who don't have knowledge of non-custodial wallet, keys and blockchain to trade NFT.

Binance offers the guidelines for the users too so it is obvious to consider, they are doing great in the cryptocurrency sphere. Can not wait to welcome their marketplace to trade the most loved NFTs. 

49 minutes ago, Ridam said:

I think there is still one more surge left in the NFT market and Binance will start that for sure.

Do you hold any NFT or looking into to get few? Just curious to know.👱‍♂️

I hold ENJ, CHZ, WAXP, and other NFTs but most of the supported NFTs were already sold on OpenSea marketplace. Anyway, I am still thinking about to create my own NFTs to mint with the blockchain 😉.

What about you ? What is your view on the NFTs craze? 

Edited by Whited35
  • Useful or interesting 1

I am again surprised with binance, after stocks it is also now launches a nft market, but I hope this will have low fees to be a success. I have seen these marketplaces but the fees I needed only to register a wallet was 60 dollars so I did not try at all. Binance is becoming even bigger with these moves and it seems it adds anything that becomes a hype very fast. I wonder how much it will evolve with following years.

• +3 1

46 minutes ago, Mella said:

I am again surprised with binance, after stocks it is also now launches a nft market, but I hope this will have low fees to be a success. I have seen these marketplaces but the fees I needed only to register a wallet was 60 dollars so I did not try at all. Binance is becoming even bigger with these moves and it seems it adds anything that becomes a hype very fast. I wonder how much it will evolve with following years.

There will be affordable fees but it also does matter the blockchain networks which process the transactions. As per announcement, they are allowing the deposit of NFTs from different blockchain networks too. So it is obviously going to be the most anticipated launch in the cryptocurrency sphere.

June is also special due to another reason i.e. so many blockchain based projects have announced, they will come into the crypto world in June and we will be also welcoming the "London hardfork" for Ethereum so it is looking significant to us.