Give respect and receive repotation - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Giving reputation is necessary to participate with the rest of the members in the exchange of useful experiences, I mean that we must give a positive evaluation to posts with useful content and important information.

I think that respect is required here, which is about giving positive reviews of the posts that are worthy and also making useful posts and comments for everyone, which makes all members respect us in the field of cryptography and digital currencies.

Yes friends, the more we give us respect, the more our goodness is, then we will If we continue to do work we will be the most successful, our reputations will continue to be very good. 

On 4/26/2021 at 10:55 PM, Jamshaid107 said:

Hi respective dear, today my post about Give respect and receive repotation. We all here to want learn and earn. 

Then we need to become popular more and more  on this platform by giving respect in comment, anyone don't need t feel jealous rather we are here to help one another. As said that give respect and receive love. We all members can't help to all but everyone can help to someone. I like to talk to you, if you like my post then give a good comments and visit my profile I gurentte you will lean and earn more by my profile posts then fellow me and don't hesitate feel free share any suggestions for my imporoval. 

Yes obviously dude, we should respect each other and give reputations and also receive it according to our content. We should freely express our ideas and information to our fellow members

Yes, my friend, being a member here means that you are here for everyone, and that they are also members means that they are all there for you too. Do not worry, everyone seeks to benefit some of them and this is the right thing.

Of course, respect for others can be considered a condition of the forum, because the use of offensive words should be avoided, and instead the opinion should be expressed objectively, logically and politely.

Yes you are absolutely right. We all need to support other members on cryptotalk. We need to respect all senior members instead of getting jealous of them. We should give repute to other members , in this way others will give us reputation. So keep supporting others to strengthen this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The more respect we give, the more the reputation  gets better, if we want that we want to make our reputation good, then we should respect others and like the comments and posts of others, in this way their rating will be good for us too.  

It is our duty as members who work in the same field to respect each other, and to help each other through support and beneficial consultations.

On 4/26/2021 at 10:55 PM, Jamshaid107 said:

Hi respective dear, today my post about Give respect and receive repotation. We all here to want learn and earn. 

Then we need to become popular more and more  on this platform by giving respect in comment, anyone don't need t feel jealous rather we are here to help one another. As said that give respect and receive love. We all members can't help to all but everyone can help to someone. I like to talk to you, if you like my post then give a good comments and visit my profile I gurentte you will lean and earn more by my profile posts then fellow me and don't hesitate feel free share any suggestions for my imporoval. 

I am fully agree with you dear mate. I also think that this forum is just like a family. And we all are like a family member. And we should appreciate each other. And also help each other. It will help us to increase reputation. 

Agree with you, my friend, needs something to help in the work of the forum here, you gotta respect everyone here, especially the elderly, because they are our teachers, you must stay away from people greedy and don't try to be like them .

Experience is what makes a member popular here, so whenever you have experience and facts, you can create topics that will entice members to follow you.

I like this topic very much.  If we respect the members and bond well with them then they will give us reputation.  If someone gives us reputation, we should also react to his post and increase his reputation.  Then our work will be dealing best.

Well, my friend, everyone should exchange information between beginners and advanced students and publish useful information on your topic to make it more popular

Well my friend you are right and I agree from your above topic. You have to stake something to earn something. Just like that in this forum you have to respect others to gain reputation.

Indeed, my friend, we must avoid jealousy, everyone here will win, but you must focus on obtaining a positive reputation, and present useful topics in order to get fame on this platform, that everyone is looking for.

Actually, It is our duty to respect each other, and it is imperative that we not present the offense to others.By spreading the benefit and abiding by the rules, and by dealing kindly with others, we will achieve the best results. Simply, if you are giving respect to everyone and in return they all will give respect you back in the form of good reputation.

You are absolutely right my friend to take respect and take a good reputation because we learned and earn from this website and become our life easier.

I agree with you my friend but first, I have to advise you to watch your grammatical and spelling errors. You might lose your posts if you kept writing like this. Second, there are senior members post some useful posts and articles that anybody can benefit from and we ought to give these posts positive feedback. 

We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed, so we want to cooperate and help each other by providing everything we know. We must provide support for all publications with good content, especially for beginners. I wish success to all.

Well thank you so much for this post , I want tell you that you are right when you give respect and paitence to the forum and to the other members you will achieve what you want , especially if you give positive reputations

Really, my friend, I said great, we have to respect each other through our responses and we support each other and give a positive assessment of the publications useful .

I agree with you on that, my friend. We must respect all the other members here in the forum and help and guide them if we can because that will help to participate and make the place better and bring a lot of reputation.

Hello my friend
What I said here was amazing
We all need each other's support in order to work
What prevents positive comment and evaluation
Feeling jealous, in my opinion, is not justified
Because everyone will get money as soon as it works
Let's support each other

Thank you my friend for this title, of course, all the  participants here to share some nobody hates or envious of the other everyone is here to learn about the world of crypto-currencies and money market and gain experience and knowledge from this forum

Edited by Elham35