How can get more reputation? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Reaz2021

How can get more reputation?

Dear,I am a new member in this forum.so I didn't know anything about this forum.i read properly all rule in this site.then I created many useful post.but why I can't get any reputation?so all friend suggested me how can I get more reputation.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Most of the newbies always keep asking this repeated questions, this is very simple. If you want reputations you have to be hard working towards that by creating useful posts and attractive posts that will admire members of the forum.

As far as I understood, the forum used to give points for giving feedback, but when this was stopped, almost everyone stopped giving ratings

• +5 1

You just have to keep writing useful topics and replies, there is nothing else to do. The problem is there are fewer people active on the forum right now than before.

• +3 1

Dear friend, we all suffer from a lack of reputation, and interaction here has become slow, meaning that it is no longer a precedent for obtaining a reputation. Your posts should be useful, rich in attractive information.

• +1 1

To get more reputation, your posts should be relatively short, clear, useful and informative, and most importantly still relevant. Then they will gain a lot of reputations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Getting positive reputation is not hard enough but you only have to do is to post the original content on the regular basis and should avoid scamming.

To get a good reputation, you must be distinguished here, and this is through the good topics not raised here that are related to the world of coding

To get more reputation you should create your own topics related to this field. Don't try to copy paste the content of others. Make your posts unique and useful by adding some new information about crypto.

You can increase your positive evaluations by increasing your interaction with members by commenting on posts and exchanging ideas, as well as providing reviews, in addition to posting posts with useful content related to the topics raised and according to the publishing laws in the forum.

Hi, buddy .You can gain reputation by writing publication had useful and important .Preferably short .In addition, you must adhere to the laws and rules

You will gain a good reputation in this forum by the continued publication of valuable articles on cryptocurrencies and fields of work and through publishing members' information of concern in order to engage positively with us. @shakeelsherpao

I think the most important thing to have a better reputation in this forum is to give truthful and instructive information. When you do that, you are sure to get a good reputation.

Hello everyone, I believe that the only way to get a better reputation in the forum, is that your posts and comments are of interest to other members, this way you can receive positive ratings, which will also be reflected in your reputation.

• +1 1

My friend, do not despair, as you post useful information, you will get a positive reputation for sure. It might take some time. You have to keep posting good content
  good luck.

Through sharing useful,positive and relevant information we can got a good reputation.Due to this we easily can earn a good amount of money and well solutions of problems this is too mcuh useful.

@Reaz2021see....More positive reputation comes up with more positive reacts on you comments or topics.

If your post is useful and informative then, you will definitely get the positive reacts. Keep on working hard; you will get the fruit of success out of your hard work.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend here

The work here needs a lot of focus

And research a lot about every topic you want to do here

Work hard and post topics that are beneficial to everyone here to get a reputation and positive evaluation

Submit your best content here

To be able to get your positive reputation

Good luck everyone here

Hi my dear friend welcome to this forum I'm very glad you tell us and aware a message there I also feel that's thing but we can overcome our stress about that by creating a useful and creative ideas on this forum which are according to rule and regulations and follow the rule and regulations of the forum

your post contains useful information and different participation, you can get reputation and positive reactions from peopleYou can get positive reputations on this site by continuing to publish useful posts that talk about cryptocurrencies and areas of work in them and publish news of interest to members so that they interact with us positively. If you want reputations you have to be hard working towards that by creating useful posts and attractive posts that will admire members of the forum.

First, since you are a new member in the forum my friend, you must read the topics and comments of the elderly and hear their advice well, then you have to learn more about cryptocurrencies, then write a topic about what you did not understand in the world of Cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

My friend will get a good reputation during your work. You have to be patient and give good ideas in order to increase your positive reputation and get evaluations. I wish you good luck.

Welcome my friend to this forum. In order to get the highest reputations, you have to submit important publications that benefit all members in order to give you the best evaluation

You have to strive to gain a reputation. Make your publications useful and contain enough information and news useful to the rest of the members. Continue to publish permanently and continuously. This is the best way to gain a good reputation

• +3 1

Good luck, my dear friend, to gain more reputation in this forum, you must work continuously, be patient, be optimistic, add useful information associated with the information that you share with them and comment on it to help other members with as much useful information as possible and get their admiration and good reputation and be distinguished members And the actors in this forum

• +1 1