What is the difference between trading and investment? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

What is the difference between trading and investment?

There is a big difference between trading and investing
Trading is a very difficult process and needs consulting and chart analysis
As for investment, it is about buying some currencies and keeping them until you achieve your goals

Exchanging calls for a great deal of know-how along with the expertise to gain lots of money. Committing won't call for very much know-how. Your expenditure is merely by simply acquiring cryptocurrencies along with retaining these people for some time, sometimes exchanging can be day-to-day as well as about a brief period. There are many involving false values along with cons consequently take care of.

My friend according to my point of view the investment is a long term process and we have to wait for increase the price of that currency in which we invest so in this way we can get good profit by the investment. Trading is a short term process in which we have to be active every time because when the price of the buy currency increase we sell it and get the profit.

When we invest we'll have to wait for many months or even years before we can get our profits but in trading,we can just sell our funds when the price is favourable to us in order to gain profits,but the investment yield much more profits than the trading

The investment is to keep the currency for a long time, and this is in stable currencies. As for trading, it is by buying and selling currencies and trying to benefit from the difference.

• +2 1

The investment depends on the long term to earn profits, and this period can reach several years, so most people tend to trade because the period is not that long and you can sell the currency as soon as its price rises.

Well my dear friend .. it is a very useful topic .. Of course there is a difference between trading and investing .. Trading comes in a long time when a person buys currencies and keeps them until they rise and sells them .. Either investment comes in buying a currency and flipping it or buying shares in A specific place and he sells the currencies he owns .. Thank you for your time in writing this useful topic .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Trading: Trading involves the frequent buying and selling of financial instruments such as currency pairs or commodities. The goal of trading is to make profit through quick buying and selling with the aim of achieving better returns than a traditional long-term investment. Traders focus on monthly or even weekly returns of up to ten percent or more, while investors may target such percentages of returns on an annual basis. And like any other fast-paced process, the trading process requires strong and effective monitoring of the market to identify opportunities to buy, sell and exploit good deals. . Traders aim to make a profit by buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price, often over a short period. They can also make a profit from short selling, that is, selling at a higher price with the aim of buying them later at a lower value when the market is down. Traders must enter and exit positions within a specific period of time, unlike investors who have the advantage of waiting, and often use automatic orders such as stop losses to exit. From losing positions or selling automatically once the requested price level is reached. Traders are likely to prefer technical analysis to fundamental analysis when performing day-to-day trading, and use tools such as moving averages to identify good opportunities to trade.
As for investing: unlike trading, the investment is usually longer and slower, and it is often more buying than selling. The goal of investing is to generate profits slowly over time by purchasing and holding investment vehicles. Equity, bond and mutual funds portfolios are often diversified. Investors do not usually want to make profits quickly, and can multiply their profits by reinvesting any interest or dividends into additional shares of a financial instrument.
Investments are held for longer periods of time, from one to decades, as many well-known investors such as Warren Buffett have done with great success. Although traders can also hold positions for long periods, they usually trade swing weekly trades or even daily trades, and some hold trades for only seconds. Long holding periods allow investors to take advantage of things like interest, dividends, and compound returns all the time.
While the trader is always wary of the potential downside of the markets, investors can stay during market volatility, and if the outlook is good, prices are expected to rebound and investors can recover losses. As such, investors often use fundamental analysis and try to determine which things hold less value now than they will be in the future.

What a good topic, just what I am seeing in economics so I am going to answer you the same thing I did with my trade professor is the economic activity that consists of the transfer and exchange of goods and services between people or between entities in the economy, investment is an amount limited amount of money that is made available to third parties of a company or a set of actions in order to increase with the profits generated by this project, I hope that it has been clear with my contribution and that it will be useful to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear members, investment is risky , but as we know the higher risk , the higher profit.  While trading is also best because crypto market is totally based on rise and fall of cryptocurrency.  If prices goes up you will earn more profit.  

• +4 1

For me, if I had good capital, I would invest more money in the long-term investment. We have learned from Bitcoin how investing a small amount of hopes could make us rich.

The primary difference between trading and investing is the time factor and the level of effective participation. Traders and investors look for profits in global markets, but traders do so on a daily basis and more actively, some even work in them full time. Investors are looking for greater returns over a long period of time, while traders benefit from price increases and falls through many positions and with fewer but more frequent profits.

The difference is that trading is buying or selling  of thing for short period of time where investments is buying or selling things for long period . In trading we can get profit  in short period od time  but we have to knowledge of trading 

Hey, buddy.
Yes, there is a big difference between them ... Investing is buying coins, investing them and waiting for profits, but trading needs a lot of justification, knowledge and analysis of information and data

Hello everyone, thank you for sharing this excellent information, it is always interesting to know about these topics, as it helps us to better understand our work, when it comes to trading, personally I consider myself an investor, as I prefer to make long term investments.

According to my little experience, I think that trading is more profitable than investing because we trade money and in every trade we can get more profit, while investment depends on storing the currency for a certain period of time and then selling it.

To be able to make a lot of money trading, you need a lot of knowledge and experience. Investing does not necessitate a great deal of experience. Buying cryptocurrencies and keeping them for a long period of time is the only way to invest, whether trading on a regular basis or for a short period of time. There are many fake currencies and scams out there, so be cautious.

Hello friends.The difference is very clear, trading involves dealing with physical assets, it consist buying and selling of a physical products, it's a day to day activity. while investing in the other hand involves putting your money forward to work for you, it might be by virtual or non-virtual business, it involves buying a particular asset be it digital or physical asset with some company in the sense that at so so period the money put in the investment.thanks for read my comment

In my opinion, trading and investment are two different terminologies. Trading deals with the buying and selling of instruments where as investment deals with the stocking of bonds aor funds over a specific period of time. Traders buy goods at lower price anf sell at higher price. On the other hand, investors stocks bonds aor funds and sell them when there are perks in the market. 

Hi my friend, Actually I want to work in both fields and I have already started investing to be a practical experience for me along with theoretical experience through crypto talk, but as for trading, I am doing my own research and trying to master one of the types of currency market analysis in this The field, as we all know, we cannot rush to trade cryptocurrencies because this field carries a high percentage of risk for those who believe that it depends heavily on luck, but the reality is the opposite is true, this field needs knowledge, experience and full focus, I wish everyone success.

Well, I am not an expert and even don't have much experience in crypto world. But I will definitely share my opinion that there is difference between trading and investment. Trading is the performing act that is performed by the person from his investment where he buy a coin on low price and sell it on high price. Meanwhile the investment is the asset that the person bring into crypto world for trading, exchanging, or holding

I think that trading is the best, because it needs work, focus, knowledge of the currency that we buy and studying its market. As for investment, you only need capital and put it in the investment fund.

• +2 1

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I just joined this wonderful platfarm and im still learning things about crypto currency and as well as about cryptotalk. So sorry from my side.

There are big differences between trading and investing, as trading needs experience and knowledge of the movement of the market up and down, meaning that it needs to monitor the market because it depends on immediate and repeated buying and selling. Rather, investment takes place in a rather long term, so it is possible for the investor to put his money in one of the projects and wait for it to be completed in order to collect his profits.

• +3 1

Certainly this is a big difference, but traders are also investors because to save money they do not do it in a low projection, they save money in long-term investments, this being the best version of saving money, because money is not only held to store for a specific time, money has to be invested at all times to see the result of this.