Where to learn trading ?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

Where to learn trading ??

Hello my friend, In fact I suggest you read the articles of our old colleagues in the trading section. You will definitely get the information and steps that you must follow regarding this field. You should also know that trading carries a risk ratio of 50 to 60 percent, so you should study one of the types of currency market analysis in this area with the help of an expert.

Well i think trading section in this forum and but there so many website where you can learn about trading such as telegram and some apps and anyway just believed in yourself.

In this forum there is a section called the Exchange section through which you can ask questions of experienced old members and provide you with expectations and forecasts.

In Cryptotalk you can have an exact guide to learn how to operate since there are members with great experience who can advise you, in addition to having published topics of interest to trade. Also on the internet there are forums, tutorials, blogs, which give practical guidance to be successful in the world of Cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Actually my friend, I am learning to work in the field of trading on this forum and through my elderly friends who have great experiences and important experiences for the future.

• +3 1

My friend, I learned the basics of trading from here, you will find many topics with advice on trading in the right way and avoiding mistakes that could lead to losing a lot of money, search well and benefit from the information, then start work and learn from your experiences.

In order to learn trading well, you can benefit from the topics published by those with experience in this field, especially in the crypto world section, where all matters related to trading and how to work with them are discussed.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. You can learn from YouTube. It is the best place to learn because it shows you a sound and a picture, or you can join, but any group on a mine there also teaches how to trade from scratch. There are many ways in which you can learn and become a successful trader. You can also search Google. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

There are sites where they explain about the mechanisms of earning in its general form, such as investing and trading, that you can use, as well as well-experienced members who benefit everyone here, and websites explain to you how to trade and be slow to work so that you do not lose.

It's definitely not easy to learn trading but from the forum there are some main tips and aspects about trading that you can learn and it will help you alot. You can browse on the trading section here to get good insights and help you start your trading career

Exchanging is risky. You should get experience first. You can do your own research on Google or YouTube and create the experience you need to practice trading safely and simply.

On 4/16/2021 at 2:27 PM, New Thing Everyday said:

Hello, friends

I really think there are some sources to learn trading from the start, and here comes your part I wanna ask you about those sources what comes in mind first?

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Dear there are are many sites through which we can learn about trading it is not so much difficult to learn about trading I think trading is is very easy than investment because I am also doing trading and it is easy than trading.

• +2 1

For trading firstly you have to do an experience on the small websites, that offer minimum investment of 10 $ dollers, from there you came to know how to became a successful trader.

If you want to learn about cryptocurrencies trading in cryptotalk forum then you need to visit the trading section in cryptotalk forum so that you can learn many things about cryptocurrencies trading. 

• +2 1

This is very simple, my friend. You can go to the trading section of the cryptotalk forum and you will get a lot of useful information related to this field.

Trading in the crypto world needs education on how to deal with it and take information from websites and YouTube, and we can ask senior members here and they can help us, and this is how trading is taught 

If you are a beginner, you should first learn the basics from this section, then move to the trading section of this forum. I think you can gain great experience from it and of course you can inquire about anything that you do not find there. 

Dear crypto talk forum is basically made for you to learn here about trading investment and many more .There are many section where you learn every thing .There is a trading section where you can get knowledge about trading .

Through the beginners section of this forum, you can start learning to trade cryptocurrencies from scratch and you can search on social media or by watching YouTube videos

There is a trading section where you can find a lot of information that you request, you can also search on websites or find videos on YouTube, and you can also ask experts or the elderly.

Hello dear,you can learn about trading from this forum. If you need any help give a topic and simply ask to the forum.Agin there are lots of sites in the Google where you can find informations about trading.Best wishes for you

dear i learn trading through this forum because before joined this platform i was not know anything about digital trading but after joining this platform i learn a lot things about trading for example which things are require for trading and what is the right time to buy and sell the coin and which coin is best for trading i learn all these things through here by learning and reading

Working in this forum helps you learn from some of the trading and investment operations raised in published topics, as there are other works documented by expert members who have taken cryptocurrencies as a profession for them. I wish success to all.

Dear I learn in this wonderful forum a lot of things about trading and others so it is really good for all of us and will make us earn a lot of it really so it is perfect for me, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

There are a lot of digital currency trading options that are relied upon, and it can be likened to trading on regular currencies in the forex market, where you practice short and long-term buying and selling operations on those currencies, concluding deals on them, and taking advantage of the difference in selling, buying, and making gains. From behind it...

I will present to you the methods of trading digital currencies

By trading on the stock exchange:

Just like foreign currencies that can be traded in the forex market, digital currencies can be traded with this mechanism, where it is possible to wait for the daily or weekly fluctuation that occurs on their price value, and then exploit the rise and fall of the price value by buying or selling the currency...

Trading through a broker:

By resorting to a forex broker who has access to the stock exchange, and provides you with a trading platform to manage your trading from it, you can start your investment with him on cryptocurrencies with ease, without the need for a great experience in the world of trading, it just needs to learn the basics, and then You can buy and sell digital currencies depending on the deal that you find suitable for you...

By way of futures contracts:

Here, digital currencies will be traded at a specific price with a future delivery time, which is also known as derivative contracts, and this is because the value of the financial instruments that are traded, regardless of their types, are derived from another class of assets, and in which the two parties are made on the date of sale and purchase in advance. , But with a postponed date...

Using binary options:

In it, an expected price of the digital currency will be determined within a future period of time, and you have the right to buy the currency when its price rises at a predetermined price between you and the seller, while you also have complete freedom to choose not to complete the purchase if the price is lower than the expected price. You have been, and predicted, and then the buyer will keep his shares of cryptocurrencies...

This is about trading ... but my advice to you ... try to learn from this forum as much as possible because everything that I mentioned above is likely to exist, but each idea will be on its own .

• +5 1