Where to learn trading ?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

Where to learn trading ??

I think that here in the forum you have good information with which you can start to train as a trader but I think that if you want to be a professional and live from that you should take courses invest in your education access to courses where they will teach you a lot about cryptocurrency trading.

There are many options available to you for learning trading, and the best one is learning here on the forum, since you will be in direct touch with some members who have become experts in trading, and you will be able to discuss them and ask them questions.

Thanks dear friend for share such a useful post I'm very glad to you I'm a new bie I also want to know about this trading and where we can learn about this So, many members share there experience and I'm very glad that's I' feel very good and motivated about there experience it's a good thing that's these Senior share there experiences and show us the right face 

If you want to learn about trading, there are several topics that talk about trading, and there is also a section on trading that you can enter and learn through.

Yes of course my dear friend, there are so many resources from you can learn a good skills of trading. You can do research on Google search, YouTube channels for watching videos with tutorials, and many other social sites. Moreover you can also get a good knowledge and skills of trading through this forum where many seniors and experts share their experiences.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I haven't tried trading yet, but when I want to learn to trade, I can search on Google for ways to trade in each platform, there are many articles that explain how to trade, and then I do trading on better platforms.

Hello dear friend have a good day.

In the forum where we are starting work online with crypto talk to work with senior member and learn and earn money. In the forum there is many section such as trading exchange and many more that we can earn and learn from the forum.

Needless to say, we now have in addition to tried out the theory right after in addition to my husband or wife and also My partner and I, in addition to, encounter a similar thing taking place any time quite specific camping out and also sure that need never to function for that reason without thought because of might be found buyers Login name could easily get unacceptable concerning commenting inside of identical concerns thus it'll be the negative part in which can be repaired.

Hey, welcome to you .. If your question is about the sources, I think that there are several references that you can understand trading and delve into it more and more, starting with websites and YouTube ending with trading sessions and learning from the experiences in front of you, whether outside or inside the site .. Thank you

My friend, searching for knowledge has several chapters, you can learn trading from this forum via the / trading section /. You can also follow the older members, and ask them what you want.
You can also follow the learning on social media and attend some videos that serve you.
Good luck.

• +2 1

Dear, if you want to know how to trade, you should search more and more on the Internet for important information, and you can also watch the video clips on youtube  To be able to learn how to trade in cryptocurrencies 

• +1 2

If you want to trade, you have to know in advance.  If you start a business without knowing the reason, there will be no success.  So we should learn beforehand and then trade.

There are many trading sites, including videos on YouTube, but if you want to learn through the forum, there is a section called trading sessions through which you can learn and acquire new skills and experiences in trading. You can also organize tables in the fall and rise of the currency so that you can know how to buy and how long you want to wait  To sell coins and increase your profit..

There are many ways that you can learn how to trade from the beginning, for example here in the forum there is a section for trading. You have to search in other people's posts and learn also you can do that through YouTube channels.

• +2 1

There are many ways to learn the trading , firstly here there are posts for the beginners but if you want to get a full course so you can watch some videos on youtube.

Hi dear, Its good thing if you are interested in trading. If you really want to trading than go to trading section. It's available in topic listing. Go there and ask any question without any hesitation.

You earn money from this sites oy commenting on the posts. But if earn more than start trading. If you don't have sufficient knowledge about trading than go to trading section which is available in topic listing. Go there and learn. Start trading and earn more.

For myself, I am following some channels on YouTube, they are really publishing useful information, and I am also getting some information from work here

• +1 1

dear friend I want to tell you that we can easily learn about trading on the business section of stock because everyone is here that purple guiding us about trading and investment me with the very convenient and efficient way on daily basis so we should follow the instructions they gave

• +4 1

Sorry my youngest friend i am new in cryptoworld. I am not know how a new person trading with differnt site. Last month i start the binance but i face many difficult. If you have any idea how we new learner learn the trade rules so plz guide me

Welcome my friend here

In the forum here there is a special section for trading and learning how to trade and invest

This is very interesting to learn how to work here in trading

We have to work hard, research well, and learn more and more

Because knowledge is the basis of all success in this work

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

There is nothing better than asking trading experts. But never forget that the interest comes from you, you must learn and improve every day, either alone or with someone to help you.

Welcome, my friend, I do not know what I should say to you because I am still a beginner, but I think I think you should look at the trading section and study the rules well or ask for help from an experienced person.

Good question. Trading is not an easy process unless the member enables it. You can take expert member advice and research on the Internet on this topic, as there is a section on trading and how it is in this forum.

My friend in this forum, you can take a lot of information and experience from the sections on trading. You can also access trading platforms such as Yobit, in addition to watching videos on YouTube.

• +2 1