Where to learn trading ?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

Where to learn trading ??

Hello, friends

I really think there are some sources to learn trading from the start, and here comes your part I wanna ask you about those sources what comes in mind first?

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

In crypto there are trading section so you can learn many important information from that forum. Also you can visits some websites or watch some youtube vedios. It'll help you a lot to know more about trading. There are so many senior and experienced members, you can get tips and information from them.  I mean you have to research more and more to know about trading.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

If you want to learn how to trade and collect many skills in trading in this forum we have a session called trading you can go there and you can learn more about trading and ask any questions and collect knowledge about it it's the best place in my opinion 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you want to start trading, he must learn it well in this forum. Here is something called trading. Look for it and start learning and gain experience from it.

• +2 1

My first and last advice to you is to read other people's experiences with trading. 
There are a lot of people, greedy people who don't appreciate tips or information on how the trading of crypto-currencies for some unknown reason, but you can learn by asking older people because they are our teachers .

• +2 2

welcome my friend
If you are going to start trading
There is a session in this forum called the trading session. You can refer to it and take all the information about trading from it
Good start for you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, New Thing Everyday said:

Hello, friends

I really think there are some sources to learn trading from the start, and here comes your part I wanna ask you about those sources what comes in mind first?

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance!

@New Thing Everyday The source to trade is knowledge, first learn enough not to run the risk of running out of money, losing is very easy if we do not know how to make a trade in cryptocurrencies, that is fundamental, without knowledge what we are going to lose, then the source is to read a lot,
see the experience of others and with our experience begin to trade, all with patience.

My friend, welcome to this forum. You can read old publications of experienced friends here, in addition to having a section for information on this site and practicing daily work will facilitate your success. Follow here without worry. I wish you success

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you can learn trading through the forum here and benefit from the members' experience. You can also learn by searching and watching videos on this topic on YouTube, and there are many Telegram channels.  

Hi dear,

there is a section in this forum called trading go there you can learn more about trading and you can ask what you want there, good luck in your trading.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

well I think there's trading section In this forum, but there's so many websites where you can learn about trading such as telegram and some apps.  Anyway just believe in yourself and keep working hard.  Wish you luck. 

• +3 1

I think this forum can become such a source. There is a lot of useful information on it, and it is quite enough to start trading. If this is not enough for you, you can search for merged trading courses in telegram.

• +2 1

Dear friend, you should read the posts and rules on this forum. It is good for beginners. All members here share information. If you intend to inquire about something, ask through a post
You can also use YouTube

• +4 1

Unfortunately when you come to this forum you have to post on it.Then you start earning Along with this you get Tilak tokens which you can apply for trading The prices keep filling up with time

• +5 1

You can see in this section many topics that talk about the origins and fundamentals of trading, and in addition to that there is a section for trading in this forum that can be used a lot in this field. 

• +2 2

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform, I bet you that you'll learn about the cryptocurrency market from the unique forum, but before then, I advise you look for real and legit sites that you will learn trading very well and not fall victim of fake sites, this is my advice for you dear.

There are many sources in which you can learn how or ways to trade, including the Internet, but my friend advise you to follow the members here, as they publish on a daily basis distinguished and unique information of its kind as well as it is useful

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I do not think that there are educational channels or encyclopedias. As for me, I benefited from the advice of some expert members of this forum and I took lessons from them for me and began experimenting with myself until I had some knowledge about trading

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Dear in general, you can learn everything related to cryptocurrencies mainly from this wonderful forum. Modern encryption forum is a wonderful forum to learn all about cryptocurrencies within a section that is published about cryptocurrencies, which is the world of cryptography, but if you want to work mainly in the field of Bitcoin, you can all  Confirm entry to the Bitcoin section and understand Bitcoin through this section. This educational forum has several sections and each section has a specific field of learning in cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +2 2

There is a section in the forum dedicated to trading and there are many experienced people who can benefit from them. I rely on some telegram channels and groups that I trust and which expect currency rates or if there is a question, I can know his answer there.

• +5 1

Crypto has a trading section so you can learn a lot of important information from that forum.

You can also visit a few websites or watch some YouTube videos.

This will help you to learn more about the business.

There are many senior and experienced members, you can get tips and information from them.

This means you need to do more research on trading.

Trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience. You can learn trading through the trading section of this forum. This forum provides us with invaluable information in addition to earning enough money to buy basic needs. There are many videos on YouTube explaining about trading. The knowledge is  The basis for success must therefore be an emphasis on knowledge.

• +1 1

In encryption there is a trading section where you can find out many important information in this forum where you can search and investigate it by visiting websites and watching some video. There are many VIPs and experienced people here where you can get results and information from them

Hello everyone, there are many ways to learn to operate in the crypto market, I in particular could learn by watching videos on YouTube, I consider it one of the best way to learn, since we can visually see the way to How to operate in the crypto market, there is very good audio visual material, and if there are any doubts, you can mention it, within the cryptotalk forum, so that more experienced members can help you.

This forum has a trading feature. You will learn from it about trading but, before joining this area, make sure that you have adequate expertise and skills to prevent problems. @shakeelsherpao