Chinese sector is more active and made more investment - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami ss

Chinese sector is more active and made more investment

My dear friend I hope you are well and I want to tell you that at this time the Chinese sector is more active and making more investment in the cryptocurrency because they are using the technology with proper way and made their trust on the cryptocurrency. I hope so that you are agree with me

• +3 1

There is no doubt about this. China ranks first in technological progress. Therefore, we cannot say that it is not productive and also its economic level is very high due to investment.

10 hours ago, Tala999 said:

There is no doubt about this. China ranks first in technological progress. Therefore, we cannot say that it is not productive and also its economic level is very high due to investment.

Yes you're right. Chinese are ahead of us both technology and economical progress. They are more serious about work and Improve themself. As you all know "HARD WORK IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS". We should learn from them and also improve our sectors by hard-working. 

I agree with you and we all know the extent of the capabilities of the Chinese sector to achieve and develop, but we must also develop and grow, and all this brings knowledge and learning and combating ignorance and backwardness

we all agree with you mate,  because China is one of the develop countries that is advanced technologically.  Although I don't know much about the Chinese investments sites but I do believe with you mate. 

• +1 1

China is one of the develped countries. So you are obviously right, they are develped in all aspects so they make more money just because the technology The have and also you can't ignore their hard work.

• +3 1

The Chinese peoples was invest in crypto currency a lot more than any other communities that we know specially in binance exchange that's why all new projects don't accept buyers from china because they take all coins 

What happens my friend is that they risk more than us and have the experience in technology that we still need, I think that in the future we will all have the same confidence and we will be able to equalize but for this we have to train us still a little more is my humble opinion.

Yes dear friend there is no doubt that the Chinese are leading the word in every field in technology in economy and in this forum if they are making more investment than we should also  learn lesson from them and we should follow them and also make our  name we should also do hard work like them.

Chinese are making obvious technological improvements than others and leveraging this advancement in ways that are favorable to their economic circumstances so that they can benefit more from using cryptocurrencies and benefit by placing it on the market.

It is true and expected that China is known globally for being the first in technology and its uses and it is no wonder that it is strongly present in the world of crypto as it keeps pace with progress and development and people there work as bees and leave no room without putting a footprint in it .

Yes, my friend, China undoubtedly comes first in technology and investment, and it is productive and its level is very large in the economic sector due to investment and Chinese, as everyone knows, they are more serious in improving and developing themselves not in the world of encrypted currencies and also in all fields and we can make profits through Their development of this market