How Often To Check Your Wallet To Transfer Coins To Your Balance? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

How Often To Check Your Wallet To Transfer Coins To Your Balance?

Dear all, 

I need a suggestion from you. How long should i wait to transfer my coins/payments to my wallet once i'm done with a day's task of posting 20 useful posts? Dyou visit you yobit account or other wallets on daily basis or dyou wait for sometime for some coins to accumulate in your account? I have nothing to do with investments and stuff and so for that i donot visit my yobit account everyday. And doing it just before your withdrawal which is mostly after a month, I believe is too long since some posts do get deleted meanwhile.

What do you all suggest? How often do you check your wallets for transfer of coins to your balance? 

Much thanks! 

When you finish your work on cryptotalk forum you can every day check your Wallet and send all your earning balance to your Wallet daily this how I do in general and invest them in the coins you think they can give profits 

Well,  i always check my balance every week and transfer it in my wallet and withdrew it. But its very safe to transfer your money every day  because there are so many scams now a days so you account can be hacked or if yoh get banned somehow you can't transfer your money anymore.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Upon completing your daily tasks, you must wait for seven days so that the Publications Verification Committee can verify your posts and posts whether they are acceptable or not, and then you can receive your money and send it to your wallet.

• +3 1

This is up to you, as you can send your coins every week or every 10 days to your Yobit wallet, or even every day, you can check your counted posts that have been paid for and send your payments immediately.

This is avery good question, you can check your wallet at your preferred time, there is no time you can not check your wallet, but I suggest you check them after you complete your post for the day to check your earning And then transfer them to your wallet, either you transfer it instantly or later your earning is safe in both place,

Thank you.

You can invest your money in the yobit portfolio after completing your work on this forum. This method will increase your profit a lot

Hello, my friend. In fact, I suggest that you check your balance every day in which profits are paid to you and transferred to your own wallet. This is better, and I also advise you to try some investments in cryptocurrencies. If you are a person interested in making good profits and experience in the crypto world, I wish you good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend I daily  check my wallet and  dear friend I think there is no any need of worry if you do anything such because it never cut your payment if you daily  check your earning and because i daily send it to my account that's fine dear friend there is no any disadvantage of doing such a job.

As for me, I check it daily and I am happy to transfer the coins to my wallet .. which you see in it that you have accomplished something good .. I think that it is better so that you are in contact with a platform and see your payments and are there comments that are deleted ... so that you correct your mistakes ... 

Hello everyone, personally I check my yobit account daily, at that time I withdraw the satoshis and talk that I have earned in the forum, and leave them in my wallet, if I can trade with those coins during the day, I do it, everything will depend on the tactical analysis that I am doing at that time.

• +2 1

After completing the 20 publications, I had to wait 7 more days and from there I started to get paid and I every day after I finish making my pots, rebis my wallet and transfer everything I can because you never know what may arrive to happen and since I am precabida I take shelter and only do retreats once a month.

Dear due to the presence of many scammers in these locations I have been withdrawing my balance daily since I received my first payment and also in order to avoid losing my payments in the event that my account is blocked due to a sudden mistake because in the event that I had not withdrawn it before the ban I will not be able to withdraw it where I always withdraw my money to my private wallet and this is sufficient guarantee that my account will not be compromised or stolen

As for me, I check my account daily on the platform on which I put my money, and you must wait for an estimated time of seven days in order to receive your profits for the first day that you started the paid comments