Investing advice...help me please!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

Investing advice...help me please!!

Welcome on this platform i think you are new on this platform and i suggest you that you should not take this risk in the start because in the beginning we don't have much knowledge about this field so firstly we need to get knowledge and experience about thus field then we should take this risk. 

• +1 1

This is beautiful. I hope that everyone has this enthusiasm for work, my friend. Be sure to adhere to patience when you enter the place of exchange. There are trading talks in which you find everything you need in real time and you can visit the investment section that enables you to put your currencies in an investment before you sell or trade them

• +2 1

U should surely go fir the trading session. That virtually is gonna gelp you. There are many useful posts regarding to this. Moreover if you have any other queries just feel free to ask there. They deal with such issues. Imean post about this all facts.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, if you want advice, you should trade in order to gain more knowledge, experience and money, and to benefit from adults who have experience. Thank you.

• +4 1

My dear friend, if you need enough information, you should study well in the forum on how to trade. You can find everything you need about trading and investment, and you can also get to know one of the old traders and learn from it to become the encrypted currencies that you own make profits for you

• +4 1

Always choose the currency for your investment which has high volume and high price and also the number of it's users are very high۔because chosing such coin will give you profit۔

I also did not start trading yet, but I search for these topics on the forum and I search in the sections and collect the information and knowledge necessary for me before starting trading or investing.

In order to trade in encrypted digital currencies, you must be aware of the prices of cryptocurrencies on a continuous basis and know what are the best currencies to trade.

Hello my friend .. Try to learn more about encryption and for your information to be clear and good. I advise you to use the yobit platform and to start with small amounts of money even if a loss or failure occurs, it is not a great loss .. I advise you to constantly work and try until you achieve success.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, although I think a long investment for example is better for our new colleagues than trading, but since some are interested, we must help them. First, I would like to tell you that you don't trust everything on the Internet. The expertise and information you need to get from this forum. You should also look for an expert to teach you one of the types of currency market analysis in the field of trading. I also suggest conducting your first experiments with the help of an expert. I wish everyone good luck.

• +2 1

When I started, I entered the investment platform that yobit provided me and I can assure you that it is the safest for now, I am fine and I can collect the small investments that I make through that means at this time I am suffering a little because I have a small investment in bitcoin And now it is in decline but I am not going to remove it because I have faith that this will be reversed, I hope that with the little that I could give you, it will be useful luck.

• +1 1

I advice you to go for the business section. To seek help in this perspective , moreover you should also go on searching for yourself too. Research in this forum is going to make you more eligible and it is helpful too.

You can use the search feature in the forum to read the largest number of topics that talk about trading, investment and everything you want to know in this field, because there are a large number of senior members who constantly publish trading details and we can try it on yobit.

Investing in the cryptocurrency market is not always paved with profit gains, you are not likely to lose your money on this trade, just like any other trading, and if you are new to this field, and are not very familiar with the world of cryptocurrencies, always try to keep your investment low for a while. . Learn what is going on in the cryptocurrency market, the most important factors controlling it, and be aware of the correct trends and terminology that are traded in this market. In addition, there is an additional risk of another type that is not represented in the currency itself, but instead, your country may prohibit trading cryptocurrencies one day based on a decision taken by your country's government to prevent the spread of this electronic currency on its territory so that it does not compete with the local currency of the state, We have seen this in more than one country, where laws were passed to prevent the circulation of this currency, and to quarantine it. If this happens in your country, you will not be able to continue trading; You will not be able to liquidate your assets.
The first advice is that knowledge is your first weapon in your successful investment, not only in investing in the cryptocurrency market, but when trading in any market, the more information you have, the more opportunities there are that you can see, understand and benefit from. So you should always be ready to do your research and gain valuable information about cryptocurrencies and their graph curve. No information is lost. This will give you more confidence and help you avoid unnecessary risks.
Second tip: Be aware of the value a currency brings. To determine the value of a particular currency, you should start by reading the worksheets. (White Paper) It is a document that provides a detailed explanation of the objectives, projects of the cryptocurrency, and the value they bring into the system. It tries to encourage potential investors to be a part of a corporate ICO. Reading the worksheets of a specific cryptocurrency offers enormous benefits. A poorly written white paper is the first indication that a specific cryptocurrency is worthless. You need to get familiar with the benefit of a token by reading the white paper. Doing so is a good start in determining whether a digital currency is bringing any value, and this is by looking at the problems that the cryptocurrency world is trying to solve. Some issues include scalability, privacy, and interoperability.
Third, the buying and selling advice that you make when trading digital currencies is what helps you to collect profitable amounts from investing in the digital currency market, and of course to create a successful trade you must know when to buy and when to sell? It is best to buy digital currency when it is stable and cheap, and sell it when its value increases. Knowing the right time to buy is the most important thing in the trading process, because no one knows how much the cryptocurrency will be worth in the future, as the whole process is done through prediction, according to what is going on in the digital investment market from events; Therefore, it is always best to know the timing of the purchase regardless of the timing of the sale.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend in this forum first you have to spend enough time here to read articles and gain sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the market as you should be interested in reading all the information about trading and realizing that it contains profit and loss you should master the work to avoid disappointment I wish you success 

• +4 1

One of the best features of the platform is the investment fund, as there are a lot of options in more than one currency, and I recommend that you trade on this platform

• +4 1

Trade in general requires knowledge of working on the yobit exchange platform or other real platforms, in addition to the need to view prices and monitor market conditions around the clock, if you want to learn more please visit the trade section of this forum.

Hello friend, very good initiative, it will be good for you to make good decisions, for that you need preparation and here in the forum you will get it, in the operations section there are various topics of great help so that you can make a good investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/10/2021 at 1:27 AM, New Thing Everyday said:

Hello friends

I have not started trading on Yobit yet so I hope you guys could help but referring any kind of links, topics and sources that could make this easier on me.

let's make this post some kind of stating point to everyone new to this platform.

Have a nice day.

Dear it is not so difficult you can easily do investment and you can easily earn a good profit but I will say that you first do trading because by doing trading you will get idea about the currencies and about many other things so you should first  take a start with trading.

Hey dear mate,i am a begginer and love to learn  on this beautiful blog once again thank everyone, the post are very important are important ,if you are seeking to invest,i wish you success,thank you.

Hello my friend, to find out how to trade on this link. You can follow how to trade on the investment site, and learn about the exchange and pay attention to this topic. You should review the specialized members of this forum.