Investing advice...help me please!! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

Investing advice...help me please!!

The best advice for trading If you want to know how to invest and trade, visit the trading department or the investment department and review them and collect information and intensify efforts to know how to invest then if you become experienced try to do a trading process with a small amount so that it is not a huge loss ..

My dear colleague, if you are looking for any information about how to invest, then I recommend visiting forums on the Internet, visiting pages and viewing YouTube videos, and of course you can see the investment box and read the full explanation

If you really need a detailed information regarding investing, I think the place for you is to navigate down to trade section on this forum, you will see beneficial post out there, and even on your yobit account, you can navigate to invest section on the yobit site and follow the instructions there.

I think that the best advice is to educate about the field of investment well before entering it in order to reduce losses and also study the position of the currency in which you intend to invest and enter into investment deals with a large percentage of profit

• +2 1

My friend, if you want to increase your information, you should browse the important topics, but if you want to trade, you must go to the trading session and you can find all the information you want

• +1 1

Dear friend it's very surprising that you haven't started using yobit yet. It's a very good platform where we can trade between different currencies on low scale as possible. Biggneris in trading can easily practice trading there. 

Dear friend, I am new here. I have not traded yet, but if you want to trade, you must first gather the necessary information to do this work, and to collect that you have to go to the trading sessions and inquire about the subject

How are you, my friend
To invest here, I advise you of several things
First, be calm and patient in order to reach your goal
Second, be smart with a little bit of hard work
Third, never and invest all your money in a place to avoid a big loss

• +3 1

First of all if you want to invest than my advice to you is that please aquire knowledge about trading. This knowledge will come by searching about trading of crypto currency exchange. Start your investment with low amount.

Non-investing trading, my friend ...

Trading is buying currency when its price is low and selling it when its price is high. While investing is placing an amount of currency and leaving it for a long period of time, and then making the sale.

• +3 2

Dear trading require patience .Some times the price of coins looking downward at this time you need a great patience and another time it's price increase. So keep calm and patience do not invest your all money .

• +1 1

I am also a beginner and have not tried any investment or trading in yobit, so I will follow the comments to benefit, and also I will do a Google search on how to invest in yobit.

My friends, I want to invest through this forum, so I hope you can help me, my friends and senior members, because it will be effective and good to improve the level of income that it can get.

yes dear yobit is the best exchanging platform and definitely you can make investment on yobit.net dear in yobit platform there is a option of invest box where you can invest your coin but dear i suggest you always start with a small amount of money because in the starting days you will not have proper knowledge and experience about trading and investment so be careful about that 

• +2 1

My dear, my advice to you in general is to go to the crypto world section to learn all about cryptocurrencies and ways to earn from them. The trading field there is a special section in the field of cryptocurrency trading and the world of cryptocurrencies in general that gives you the knowledge that dear all you have to do is enter the text and evaluation sections  In the page and learning who it is, it is very simple. All you have to do is choose a specific trading pair and then buy the currency that you want in general, and it is simple. Do not worry. You can learn from this forum. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. If you want to become a successful investor, this post will not help you much and you will not get the full answers. You should consider only the videos that you can benefit from a lot. Also, you can search on Google and find complete information on the subject of investment and how to make an investment. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

My advice to you is just to read and learn.

Don't put your money in fake coins.

Don't invest in fraudulent platforms

Do your own research before doing anything

Don't simply lose your money.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You have to be very careful when entering this area because it needs to take risks. And also where the probability of profit is close to the probability of loss and needs forecasting and analyzes. Good luck my friend 

Dear trading requires you to be professional. But if you are new to trading then it's necessary to have an experts opinion in this regard. They can guide you better. Otherwise search the trading section and read seniors conmments there for understanding.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

you can read the topics in crypto world and exchange section right here in this forum there is enough informations and you can search for tutorials on you tube too

• +2 1

Hello there, friend. I'm also new to this forum, so if you want to invest in Yobit, simply click on the yobit invest box and you'll see all the information you need. In any case, make certain you have the required experience, buddy.

You can invest your currencies or to token.If you are primarily level investor,you have to be careful about risks and the amount you invest.My suggestion is invest Small amount first. Profitable investment requires  proper idea about investment

My friend, if you want to invest on the yobit platform, you have to go to the trading session and find all the important topics you want

Hello my friend, successful investment is by overcoming fear and hesitation, and I advise you, to put a motive in front of you, which is that you will be successful and you have to learn educational programs to benefit and from the large members present in this useful forum and I hope that success will be your ally