Do Good Have Good..... - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robin Hood 786

Do Good Have Good.....

On 4/8/2021 at 1:25 AM, Weaam666 said:

Certainly, good work here leads to success. We must persevere and redouble efforts every time to reach our goal. We should not be skimpy on giving advice to beginners. And give good reviews to others.

All New member and experienced members are sharing news and information for the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency is best for everyone. It's best to learn and earn money by sharing good idea and information for the purpose to learn and earn more.

I am agree with your point of view friend. We should try to work hard and try to make more informative and good quality post. We should also help others here specially all new coming members because they didn't know about lots things.  If you do good than other people will also do with you good.

Hi everyone well for a sucess we must have to hard work and struggle and learn from mistakes if we do work good properly and according to rules and regulations of any platform work hard can everyone but some time is waste because lake of knowledge and some time experience and some time due to lake of information of rules and regulations so work hard with perfection and honestly 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, of course, doing good is good, as we must in this forum, as active and interactive members, give each other a good reputation.

Actually you are right because we are all learning from these forum from each other by giving valuable information to one and other which is beneficial as well as increasing our reputation in the forum.

Good saying dear mate. When we do good with someone then in turn someone also do good for us . So we should help each other. Like in this platform we help and guide beginners and other members and appreciate them and in turn members also appreciate us.

If we work hard and honestly then we will paid definitely. So work hard for your earnings. Money never comes to you until you pay for it... So it's a good opportunity for us to spend our time here and work on it by posting comments or topics which will be of some value otherwise they will be deleted and you will not paid for them. Always follow the rules and regulations so that you keep yourself from being banned from the forum. If you got banned from the forum then there is no way to come back on the forum. We not only learn from this forum, we gain knowledge about the crypto currency and trading as well. It will helpful for us 8n future. 

• +1 1

My idea, my friend, since I joined this forum, is that we work here as one family, and every member who has useful information must share it in this forum so that all members get the benefit in the field of cryptocurrencies.

It is wonderful words, my friend. We are all here to gain information and knowledge from this wonderful and useful forum and make us get to know friends from different countries and also make us money on the other hand. As a beginner, I am happy that I am present in this forum

Doing good is very good and very wonderful, my friend, and it will be in the balance of your good deeds on the Day of Resurrection that you do not know about the good that you do. 

I believe doing good is the duty of every person in this world.  Because goodness and assistance to others will bring benefit and benefit to people who need it and it will improve their conditions and help them overcome the problems of their lives.  Also, the person will feel that he is not alone and that there are people thinking about him and want to get him out of his difficult psychological state and make him feel happy and enter joy into his heart and his family.

Welcome my friend, My dear friend, I totally agree with you, If you work honestly and diligently, you will be well rewarded, We have to work hard and with true dedication because the good result is waiting for you, We need to focus on the good and unique content

• +1 1

Yes dear, we must do good and work to cultivate good because we are the ones who will reap this implant, so we must be honest and benefit from the features published by this platform, and you must adhere to the laws of the forum and implement them, publish effective topics and rich ideas, and publish advice for the benefit of all members

• +3 1

I really like what you say because it is very true we should all do things the right way without violating the rules if we do it this way we can increase our earnings we should feel happy to be here I really enjoy when I am creating my publications and I always try to do the best things possible. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, dear, in general, on this valuable topic in general. Yes, if I agree with you on this topic. If you give and publish the good for free, you will get good for our land in return for that, dear, before abiding by the rules of the forum and research with knowledge and active participation in the great follower of the rules and then give a hearing For those who deserve it, for sure, if you are the right person, you will get the right hearing. Thank you very much

• +1 1

اتمنى الافضل للجميع. بالتأكيد سيعود إليك العمل الجيد والإخلاص عاجلاً أم آجلاً. أعط معلومات مفيدة وساعد الآخرين ، ستحصل على خير بعد ذلك. في هذه المنصة ، يحتاج الجميع إلى بعض منهم ، لذلك إذا كنت بحاجة إلي ، فأنا هنا من أجلك.

Edited by Yousefsaker

It is true, my friend, as you sow, you reap.

The more effort you put into the work, the greater the result will be and it is worth the effort.

So we have to give our best and it also benefits everyone.

• +3 1

Yes dear you are right I like the title of your post.The benefit rule of this forum is that more we will make good posts,more we will get good profit.If you wanna earn good then you should give your best and hard work here.

Dear friend, @sosokoor @Freelancer Shamim @Ashii my friend, if we are committed and interested in our work on the platform, we will get the best results from our work, because hard and committed work makes us progress on the platform, and we gain benefit by learning and acquiring knowledge and making the money we need, and increase its level permanently, comply with the rules of the platform and reveal important and useful issues in it. Thank you 

Yes, you are absolutely right. We must work hard to be able to earn, as he says, a proverb, as you sow, reap. For this reason, we must tire a little in our work in order to be able to succeed and achieve our goal that we started on.

Hello mate,we must follow up and help each other to benefit each others,we should not be skimpy in giving Device to begginer,and give good reviews to others, this is true my dear mate,thank you

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I hope you are well. If we want to be successful in our work, we must work hard and follow the rules of the forum, and the more our experience and useful participation in this forum, the more we get a good reputation and more money for that, good luck.

• +1 1

Really, my friend, if we work hard and do our best we will get positive results and achieve our goal, so we must follow the rules well and publish useful and informative publications in order to achieve our goal and earn money in addition to that we earn a lot of information.

• +2 1

On 4/7/2021 at 9:44 PM, Robin Hood 786 said:

Hello friends I want to say that this is a great forum through which we can get good profit in the form of money and knowledge about many things. So we should work properly at this forum according to the rules and regulations of this forum.

I suggest to all newcomers and beginners that the saying "Do Good Have Good" is applicable at this forum.

If we work good and create good and usefull posts and topics then our reputation will increase and our profit will also increase.

So try to give your best at this forum to get good profit.

Yes.

We can produce some useful content by exploring realities.

So, Use the latest information.

And guide others with your information.

This will create not much but some effect.

Hello my friend, In fact, I agree with you regarding working according to the policy and rules of the Forum. This is necessary in order to avoid errors and points of warning or prevention, but an increase in working hours does not mean an increase in profits as you know that there is a limit to the number of daily posts and therefore there is a limit to profits, but this does not matter and in my personal opinion we should focus on working seriously, and take advantage of this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum In order to gain knowledge and experiences that enable us to practice programming fields, there is profit that will bring you closer to achieving goals in the future.

• +2 1