Post in all sections.. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

Post in all sections..

You said right i think for those members who do not have any information this beginners section is important for them and after spend more time here we would be able to do post in other section and get best from forum you right we must do post in other section it also contain the best quality content that increase our knowledge on crypto forum so we should  definitely use all of them. 

Yeah both in all sections of necessiery because you can gain more knowledge doing more post in section every section has its own specifications.

There is no problem with posting on the beginners section in the beginning, the problem is that most members here continue posting after they are here for a while and they should have gained a proper amount of knowledge to post in other sections, that's why I encourage others to learn more so that they can participate in the other sections topics beacause staying in the same place won't increase your knowledge. 

• +3 1

Hello friend, I think I am still a beginner and do not have enough experience to leave this section, I have not left before, so I do not know anything about the rest of the sections, I think this section is really suitable for beginners 

• +3 1

Yes, it is a good idea and you will achieve great content within the forum. By answering some questions in other sections, I will follow this idea. I hope to answer well to other people's questions so that we can gain the best information from each other.

Certainly my friend, we can post in all sections of this forum and work in all of them, but there are some unpaid sections where you can work with them and without earning through them.

My opinion beginner section is more important for learning and getting experience so waste your time in beginner section if you want to grow and learn

Best of luck for everyone

Yes you are right my dear I also want to go to other sections and reply to there post but I'm new bie or know nothing about that's section I'm come here in the biginners section to get knowledge about the crpto world and get some experience about this forum So, I try next to complete my daily post by your advice but first I get experience there and now all the rule and regulations of this forum then I try these thing in my next experience 

Thank you so much for sharing this most important thing about the section. You have chosen a good topic for share. It is true that mostly members prefer only for beginners for posting the comments specially the new members. That's why they lose the opportunity of learning about other things in other sections. We should have to realise them that all the sections are best for their own values as they have created for separate purposes such as Mobile Apps, Marketplace, Services, Trading, Exchanges and others.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello there greetings I and I really appreciate you are doing for the thickness and I hope everyone I learn from you about cryptocurrency because we all need senior members to help us and guide us through this difficult time

I think we should stay here at begginer section. Because this section is full of knowledge and information. We can collect lots of information from this section. This section is very helpful for all new coming members. If you are able for next section than you will automatically moved to next section.

My friend, I work here in the beginners section because it provides initial information about cryptocurrencies. The information in the expert section cannot be understood. If I do not know what the primary information is for cryptocurrencies, so I limit my comments and posts in this section only.

We should diversify and move between departments and not focus on one section and spread the benefit and experience in all departments so that everyone can benefit and urge users to publish in other departments in order to become interactive and have useful content

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, all departments are active from one department to another, publishing and writing something good and useful to gain knowledge and experience

Thanks for the advice, my friend. Yes, I noticed that the beginners section has a lot of interaction and participation and is ignorant of the rest of the other sections, although it is also important and contains very useful information in the world of coding.

Hey there,

Post in the section that fits your idea. That's as straight forward as it can be. Your knowledge might be really valuable but you should trust yourself before posting because that's the first step. Next, you should find the section that best suits your idea.

You are saying right we should also visit other section they contain the information so we should try to visit other section and do comments on other section

Well, my boy, all of us can post on this forum and share some ideas and concerns that may be of interest to others, as well as post things about everything relevant to working on the crypto platform.

There are a lot of junior members in the forum, so it is natural that the junior department is more active than the other sections in the forum . But beginners must work in the beginners section for a period of time and then they must move to other departments to develop their knowledge .

• +4 1

You are absolutely right. I agree with you.I do it because if we do, we add to our information and we should do it anyway. Do I know about this section and how much we know about it? I know or I need to know. Sometimes it happens that someone else is more useful to us. 

Certainly yes, you are right. We must comment in other sections, but when I moved to those sections, I encountered difficulty in finding a publication in which I could give useful information, and therefore I still need more knowledge to move to those sections.

I advise you to choose one section and work and write comments and information including, at first, listen to your department beginner, because it gives the best basically, after you have become experienced you can move on to the other more modern .

At the beginning, we must collect sufficient and sufficient information that enables us to gain experience and knowledge, and then we begin to progress by commenting in several sections and publishing topics on things that we could not know, whatever it was, but with regard to beginners, they should start their journey with this section as new and then Ascending degree degree

• +4 1

You are right, this section is very active, we must interact in other departments as well, when I want to comment on a topic I only find topics from 2019

A good suggestion, I think it is appropriate to learn what the departments talk about at the same time, and we need that because the beginners section, despite the large number of its posts, but there are some topics that we do not see within it, and to achieve the greatest benefit, we must learn everything about currencies and not be satisfied with a part of the information we need.

• +3 1