Post in all sections.. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

Post in all sections..

All members are active in the junior section only and a few of them are in the other departments. Everyone who has knowledge or experience should publish twice a day in the rest of the departments and then complete his posts.will be useless and maybe you will receive warning so we should comment and post those topic which we have knowledgewe work hard and diligently and benefit from the experiences of others always. 

• +1 1

Hi dear 

Yes you are right many members are mostly active in this junior section

In my opinion the people who have good knowledge and information about this forum should also post in others sections to share their knowledge.

Thank you all the best

After joining this forum for a period and working in the for beginner section, a new work plan must be developed and the situation prepared to move to the rest of the sections, by knowing the conditions of each section and what topics must be presented.

You are right, we should not be content with one section, and there are several other sections that we are ignorant of, as for me I still have a lot to learn in the beginners section, I will spend more time here and then I will move between the sections 

Agreeing with you brother.We can post in all sections and we should do it.For getting good reputation it can be helpful. Topic variation is very important and curicial. It can help us both finding new information and knowledge and reputation

• +1 1

Yes friends, we need that we should post in all the sections, we should not post in any particular one specific section, so that the more we keep changing our posts, the more our knowledge will get settled. 

• +5 1

You are right, my friend and I like you I see that the interaction is only in the beginners section and in the rest of the sections interacting a little so we must attach all the divisions and we collect information about all departments to interact them

Edited by Shefaaaudeh

Well my dear friend .. The presence of members in the junior section does not mean that knowledge is not gained quite the opposite .. It is a great knowledge, especially to new members, but it is good to move to other departments to expand knowledge .. I think it is good for you to grow up in this forum. I will talk about myself. I am still a beginner in the field of cryptocurrency and there is much, much more that I don’t learn before moving on to the rest of the departments .. I wish you good luck and everyone.

When we first enter the forum we can only post in the first two sections, after making your first 100 useful posts you can enter without any problem to all the sections of the forum.

You are right, my friend..I have suggested that they visit the different sections and give their responses, but it is still time to publish in all the sections..the reality of the beginners has published in a good section, and who and who receives the warning..I wish success to all of you my friends

Edited by danialhanna

Yes dear, many members prefer to stay in the junior section, even those old members, we find them publish here constantly, and the reason is the large number of important posts that attract members to see and benefit from them.

This matter is somewhat correct and I was intending to comment and publish in other sections, but I did not have sufficient experience. There are topics in other sections that need accurate information and need more experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Therefore, when I gather the sufficient amount of knowledge and experience, I will move to the project in departments other than the beginners section

Yes that should be done by each and every member of this platform. We should be giving our services in each section of this forum regardless of earnings. Because there are some section which don't pay us for posting that's why the number of posts is a bit low there. 

Edited by AMAN KHAN

I try to post in every section but there are new members that can not understand english proparly so you see them commenting the most in beginner section 

• +1 1

Hello my friend yes I think that the beginners section is the most active for many reasons because it is looking for all the important information necessary for us but the other sections are also important but need experience and depth of knowledge in order to participate in effective participations counting the section good luck  

• +1 1

Dear friends, there are many topics in the Cryptotalk forum.  If you have a good idea about all the topics then you can create topics in each section and comment.  In addition, you can easily increase your skills by creating comments in each section.

It is a good job, but it is necessary for those who visit all the sites and have knowledge about the topics that they raise for the benefit of the members
We must search and work hard to keep up with the latest information on cryptocurrencies

Hello my friend, before you publish in any department, you must have sufficient experience to publish and interact in it. Therefore, I advise beginners to interact and participate in the beginners section first and when they gain sufficient experience they can move to other departments

• +2 1

thank you my friend

Most of us are still new here

He is still searching the beginners section for sufficient information to be able to gain knowledge

But your suggestion is beautiful. You should visit the other sections every once in a while to be strengthened and supported

On 4/7/2021 at 12:34 PM, Zrnabaly said:

So i saw many members who are just commenting in few sections. So others sections questions have not to much answers and there are one or two posts which are hot. Many just post in beginner section. So i share my experience that i daily answer one question from every section and then i complete my daily posts . So i advise all those who are doing this to try this act . 

But i know that the some members have not knowledge of others sections so if you have this problem so get information about those sections and if you can't find any answer create a post and ask from others members who know. So i hope this post help you. If you like my post give ❤️.

Thanks.

Have a nice day ☺️.

I am still a beginner, and I am only allowed to publish in the junior section. It is good now for me to learn more.

Hello my friend. In fact, you created a really good thread, especially since you posted it here in our New Colleagues section. Your topic will also help them understand the importance of working hard on this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum based on sharing useful information about everything related to cryptocurrencies, and of course everyone should move between the sections. And work to learn faster by reading posts and opinions from all departments, which will help them succeed and advance in grades here in encrypted conversations.

You are right, my friend, you must publish in all sections first, in order to increase your knowledge and become a distinguished member in all departments and gain a positive reputation

You made a very good suggestion, the forum section are many and so we have lots of things to comment on too, we should not just stick to the beginner section or about forum section to make our post,we can get lots of knowledge if we also make comments in other sections too.

What happens my friend is that the rules of the other forums are different and in my case I am studying them to be able to venture into them since I do not want to make a mistake because since I am in this forum I have been doing very well and they have not given me Warning points and I intend that in the new endeavor I go like here I just need a little more time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I've also found that the interaction here is different from that of the other agencies. All members are only interested in the junior division, with a few exceptions in other departments. Everyone with skills or experience should publish twice a day in the other departments before finishing his articles.