Can I use two accounts on the same WiFi network? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Can I use two accounts on the same WiFi network?

I don't think so you will get banned the rules of the forum does not allow that i wish it wasnt becausei would like my sister to be in cryptotalk too

It is better and much safer if you use different devices and also different networks. That is the only thing to do to avoid being banned. Also make sure that you are not running multiple accounts as that too has a price.

It's strictly prohibited to use two accounts on same wifi as this can cause your both accounts ban. As same IP address can be considered as multiple accounts. At start I did that mistake and the ultimate result was my account got banned. So dear never do that mistake.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think you cannot use two network accounts because you are modifying the package
I think it is a good warning to raise such topics for the benefit of all

My friend, in general, the forum rules in general prohibit the use of more than one account for one person, mainly if you publish from two accounts on one sending network, a Wi-Fi network, this means violating the rule of working more than one account on one ip Thank you very much

Dear friends, you cannot use the same IP in the same address and this is a scam for them. Try to organize your time between your use and use of accounts or connecting to WiFi among all of you. Thanks. And be careful.

I don't think it's advisable for anyone to do that because it's very risky and I think it's against the rules.  Just organize for yourself and be creating a good quality posts.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, unfortunately my friend. If you work with the two accounts together and at the same time on the Wifi network, the two accounts will be blocked together. Beware of all caution

• +3 1

@Mohamadmal1999no dear you can't use two accounts with the same network. I also tried this but my account was banned unfortunately because of using two accounts on the same ib address. So don't do this dear otherwise your account will be banned. 

My friend does not think that you can operate two accounts on the same Wi-Fi network, but I advise you to consult the elderly members of the elderly in order to get useful advice

• +2 1

It maybe possible but I want to suggest that you should doing it at your mobile networks. It is because it is clearly mention in the rules of this forum that we can't run two accounts with same IP address.

You can't use two accounts on the same WiFi because this act makes you break the rules of the forum and if you do this will expose you and the other account to the other account, so I advise you to stay away from this act.
And I think you should read the forum rules again in order to avoid mistakes.
Good luck.

Hello my friend, in fact, I am a new member in this forum and I do not have enough information to answer you, but I think that using two devices to work on the forum and from the same network is against the rules of the forum and may lead to the ban

You can't do this.  You can't use the two accounts on the same Wi-Fi.  Same Wi-Fi means same IP address. This refers you as a cheater.  Both of your accounts get banned.  So don't do this.  Follow the forum rules and regulations. Work here and get knowledge and money 

• +2 1

Hello friend, be careful about it here

You have to work well here. Do not work on the same Wi-Fi network with more than one Crypto account here

Both accounts will be banned, and you will lose everything you have here

It is sad here that any member has lost, so I advise you to invite relatives and friends here, but work on a different network

All the best for everyone

• +4 1

Unfortunately, you cannot enter two accounts on one Wi-Fi network because it violates the rules, so do not enter two accounts in order not to be banned.

Use two accounts on the same network because the forum rules do not allow this. Do not expose yourself to warning points and bans, if you want to create two accounts you must use two different IP networks

No my dear be aware of doing such mistake.You can't use two accounts on same WiFi.If you do so then unfortunately your both accounts will get ban and you will no longer participant of this forum.Because this is against the rules of this forum.

This is not possible because the site prohibits IP similarity 

I can give you a temporary solution is not working gifts together at the same time on the same network 

Or one of you can work on a regular mobile network .

I think yes we should use two account on the same wifi network but we can't use two accounts on a single phone beacuse it is against the rules of crypto nd it would strictly prohibited 

That's against the forum rules and regulations. And a wise member will never do that. Violation of rules and regulations is not good for our account. This could lead our account to be banned that's why we always follow rules and regulations. 

Very important question my friend.. Since I'm a beginner. I can't give you accurate and hundred percent but I think you can't use two accounts from two different phones on the same WiFi..

Hello friend, you cannot do that because it is not allowed in this forum your account will be banned completely directly so be careful about that because the forum cannot accept multiple accounts.  Just keep one account and work on it.

• +3 1

You can not do that
Be careful that they will block both accounts
It is a violation of the forum rules
Don't lose your job here because of these behaviors

Hello everyone, my friend you can not use the same wifi signal for two or more accounts, because the platform will have it as multi-accounts, and that will be subject to penalty, ie for this action, you can delete your cryptotalk account, keep in mind this comment.

• Useful or interesting 1