Support for new topics - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aiham

Support for new topics

Actually, this is what happens. Most do not comment on new posts for fear of losing the comment over time. You will gain experience and know what types of topics will be deleted and which topics will remain.

• +2 1

Welcome, dear friend. 
We here as friends can offer each other scrubs and tips. 
Like not copying other people's comments, and you don't have to tamper with other people's accounts because it's dangerous. 
Read reviews to increase your knowledge and learn experience

• +3 1

It is very good to try to provide support for new posts because it is really more than good to try to increase the content here in order for the benefit to prevail. 

Thanks dear. You spoke well. I agree with you. Basically, we have to discover new things. If we can discover new things, it will help us to gain a reputation. Basically, if a new post can attract others, they will follow us. We should constantly create something new and follow experienced people. Basically, we need to support a new post. If you support new posts, we'll be interested in posting more.

you are right my friend,  we really have to support each other so that we can motivate each other in the forum and keep working towards our goals. We have to be replying the new topics too so that poster will be encourage to do more. 

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, in my opinion, no one should hesitate to respond to a new topic, especially if it is useful. Perhaps the comment is useful to most of the members, and conversely, the comment may be deleted if it is on duplicate topics

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right. Everyone should not be content with publishing useful comments. Rather, they should expedite raising specific topics that include important ideas related to coding updates. I recommend searching for sources of information and for new developments in Google and YouTube. I suggest that they correct their mistakes and learn from them.  By creating topics with clarifying the previous mistakes they made, and that their will not diminish or their resolve in this matter not diminished.

Hello my friends forum members..
For me (in order to be fair) I support both topics (modern and old), commenting on posts that have been published by old members that really deserve a response and support, and also commenting on topics that new members post in order to support and encourage them to do more and not get bored or despair and give up.

Welcome, my friend, you are right. We have to support the new members before the old members because they are afraid in the beginning. When we see the creator of a topic there are spelling errors, we should encourage him to improve his skill instead of criticizing him. Thank you.

Hello my friend, for sure that the novice needs support, especially in his first period in the forum, we must support them, but we must not forget that what attracts us is the topic and the content and not the publisher, whether he is a beginner or an expert.

• +1 1

Of course, we should all be supportive of each other and encourage each other to write more topics, but if the content provided by the topic is not useful, I will give it a negative reputation and I cannot just ignore it. Of course, I will also write criticism in order to exchange opinions and ideas 

I strongly agree with you, my friend

We have to help the new members

We should not criticize them negatively, rather we should educate and help them so that they can write new posts and comments

Well you are right actually, supporting the new topics will encourage the poster to continue doing a good job and he/she will be motivated. But anyway we should just try to be creating an attractive posts that will attract members to support our topics.

Edited by Katanka

This is a good idea, it is necessary to support new and useful ideas, because this forum needs more new ideas and opinions, and this task depends on us, the members.

I agree with you. We must be supportive of each other and learn to learn from our mistakes. Hesitation is a problem that affects a person's ability to succeed and make his decisions and choices.

Yes, I feel that it is a great thing if you see a new post and a new topic, then better is to comment and give your view on the new topics rather than only commenting on the old topics. One of the reasons maybe that most members are reluctant to post on new topic is that they don't have better knowledge to deal with the topic , so, they prefer to leave it untouched.

There are not enough new topics being created. So we should be focused and make sure that we do what is necessary to see to the growth of the forum.It is very important that we create new topics daily.

Great point to be discussed. We have to support them without worrying to lose comments on their posts, Admins should find a way to save commenters from the loss of deleting the main post.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend. Actually, there are people that we must support in order not to feel despair, but sometimes support for the topic is wrong because the topic has not met the conditions necessary for publication. The topic may be contrary to the conditions of this forum, and therefore we must alert the person and not support his topic because Violating the rules

Yes you are right that we should promote the new topics. But it is provided that topic should be good and useful. If the topic is good and about this forum then we should promote the topic.

Interesting point, beginners may have difficulty commenting on new topics, and I think the solution can be by searching online and reading articles, comments in order to create a group of ideas that help in writing a useful response.

Yes, my friend, you are right, we must support new topics so that everyone can benefit from them and that there is an opportunity for everyone to respond and share information with others and this is very important. 

• +2 1

Members of this forum must support the topics that provide them with information and information, study them well and understand the significance of these topics. This forum provides a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, exchanges and investment, and the correct way for these actions.

• +3 1

You are right. We have to support the topics and new members in order to increase their self-confidence and make them encourage them to work more and earn more money.

Welcome my friend yes your words are very true you must be afraid about the loss of comments when deleting the new topic but if the recommended is valuable and useful to everyone then he will have great posts so there is no need to be afraid as long as the topic is useful good luck 

• +4 1