Please help me by the senior forum or beginners who have information about that ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Please help me by the senior forum or beginners who have information about that ?

Hey my dear friend I am here as I don't know how to proceed here .I request seniors to guide me about this  it will be also  for me and  will make sure I will  work  according to your guidance.

• +2 1

I think your comments will be calculated a day after you finish the 100 free comments
Because the allowed limit is 50 comments
You can comment 20 helpful comments and you will be paid after a week

• +2 1

Although, I haven't not experimented this scenario before, so, I can't say much about this. Because I completed my 100 posts one day, and created the next posts on the following day. So, I can't say it with accuracy and it would be no more than a guess for me. I think, there are equal chances that you may or may not be paid for this.

Welcome, my dear friend, at the beginning you have to write a hundred free comments and then daily you have to write 20 comments and after seven days your money will be calculated, do not copy the comments of others and write a comment that clearly contains your opinion.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Alber1209 said:

ok grateful for the information since I have little to complete my 100 and did not know if I could continue or wait.

You don't have to wait any thing, after you finish your 100 useful posts you can continue to work your daily 20 post and that will be 120 posts right then after that day you can make 20 posts or comments everyday then you will get the firs payment after 7 days. so don't stop just continue posting.

• +1 1

It really depends on the forum and the exchange of yobits From the moment you complete the needed 100 posts you can get paid for it, and you can wait for more than 200 posts and then halt your payment.

Welcome my friend If your question is simple and after that ends 100 publications You must publish 20 publications per day and after seven days of your commitment, you will take your profits you must pay attention to be useful and unpleasant publications and you get a good reputation

• +1 1

In the beginning, you have to create 100 free themes
Then start with 30 topics per day, and after 7 days, you will get your Bitcoin

Congratulations my friend to you for completing the 100 comments, you must now comment 20 comments per day in accordance with the rules of the forum and they must be of good content and you will earn after a week.

On 4/3/2021 at 3:49 PM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello My Friends, How Are you?

I have now finished 100 free comments. I want to know if you posted 20 posts or comments today. Will I be paid for the posts I post today or will I not be paid for the posts because it's a free day?

Please help me in it so I know what to do.

With best wishes for all success

You will be paid for each post by a hundred, but at the time I wrote it after seven days of writing the posts, I think you should be well aware of the number.

I congratulate you, my friend, for completing 100 free comments, I am a beginner, but I will share what I have information. I think you have to wait 24 hours and then you will have a job, which is to share 20 posts per day with useful content while adhering to all the rules and after seven days you will get a profit.

Since you got your first 100 every day, you have to post 20 comments or posts within the forum rules and you will earn money through the positive reactions that you will receive if your posts are meaningful and of good content.

Welcome my friend how are you first I congratulate you for completing the 100 free posts yes you can immediately start posting 20 posts but for useful content and you will be paid for active participation in a week altogether I wish you luck 

My friend, after 100 free posts, you will post 20 comments per day, not less than 100 characters, for sure, these will be paid for that, up to $ 3 per day.

• +1 1

Dear friend, after the end of 100 comments, you write 20 comments, and 20 comments are calculated after 7 days in order to verify the validity of the comment you wrote. It must be more than 100 characters

You first have 100 free jobs they don't pay you for and they are jobs in order to gain a lot of knowledge and experience in this forum, after you finish these jobs you can do 20-25 paid jobs your money is calculated a week after previous jobs.

Good luck.

• +4 1

First of all congratulations to you for completing hundred comments which are free and it's also a tough task. Now by the rules you must do twenty comments daily for seven days. After completing seven days comments you will get profit.

The payment of what you do today they pay you next week, they give you a week to be rated and see how useful your comment is in the forum, that's why they pay you a week late, but if you continually comment and post In this forum you will see a growth in your earnings and quality of content written to publish.

• +1 1

That's great because you finished 100 freebies
Now you have to make twenty comments or posts every day, and after seven days you will receive your fees
But make sure that the posts are of interest and benefit to others
Good luck to you.

• +2 1

Dear friends, welcome to Cryptotalk.  After joining this forum, you must first know about the rules of the forum.  First you have to complete 100 posts.  No posts can be copied.  You have to create creative things in your own language from your own opinion.  Each subject must use 100 words.

Hello friend, in fact, after you finish publishing 100 posts and make sure not to delete some of them, you can start making useful posts daily, but you will receive your earnings after the first week of completing 100 posts, and you must focus on your opinions and topics in order to evaluate your posts with reputation points Kindness from our fellow members. To appreciate your business and reputation points are essential to making profits, I wish you good luck.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Congratulations, my friend, on reaching the century mark. Every day, you must publish 20 articles with relevant and meaningful material that adheres to the guidelines. After seven days of hard work, you will be rewarded with earnings and good fortune.

Hello friend, first you have to finish 100 free comments, then start the blog, which is 21 comments every day, and every comment has 200 satoshi. Never copy other people's topic because if you did it, you will be banned from this wonderful forum

• +4 1