Share some of your information with us - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

Share some of your information with us

I can give you some information about this site : 
It is a very safe and easy site but you must learn the Basic Rules and conditions in order to not be blocked .
Crypto talk is very useful to increase your information .
You have to write a hundred comment is free initially, and then you can calculate your profits . 
Break a leg

• Useful or interesting 2

Dear you are here to gain and explore real information and knowledge about the world of encrypted and digital currencies and therefore I advise you to be careful with scammers and also set aside a good time to collect knowledge about encrypted currencies and I also advise you not to share your identity and personal information with other people and not to deal with unreliable sites

• +3 1

Of course, we must all help each other, especially beginners, for me I advise them to try to collect as much information as possible about cryptocurrencies, abide by the rules of the forum, and work hard to achieve their dreams here.

You are absolutely right dude, this what the senior members are supposed to be doing everyday in this platform, because the new members and we the new comers need more information about cryptocurrency and this is the only way that we can get the information for the senior members. 

• +1 1

It is true that I have learned a lot through the helpful comments of our members
I want to focus on an important point, which is not to repeat the topics that were previously published, and to adhere to the rules of the forum

Hello my dear.  The platform requires you to follow the rules.  Avoid warning points.  The content has to be good.  Gains knowledge.  Need to comment.  You will work with good skills.  Will follow you.  Your reputation will dominate.  Others are much better.

In the modern era, cryptocurrencies have begun to be popular
Therefore, research must continue, expand your knowledge base, and spend more time gaining experience and obtaining the best results

Dear, our priorities differ from each other, if your goal is profit or learning in order to trade, but in both cases you have to learn and exchange useful information and read books and blogs that develop your business in writing, profit and trading.

Thank you, my friend, for these advice. Actually, my advice to you is that you do not share any personal information for anyone who was through the forum or through public life because your personal information is secrets that must remain confidential and no one knows about it in order to avoid scammers and pranksters

• +2 1

I'd like to give some tips to new members. To achieve good results, be wary of fraudsters, stop dealing with them, and share valuable topics with others.

I got most of the information through the members ’comments, since when I see someone asking a question that I don’t know, I follow the comments to get the answer, and the answers often include a lot of information, so I hope everyone will answer the inquiries accurately.

• +1 1

Dear, this wonderful forum has provided us with a lot of information and experience in all areas of encryption and also provided us with technical support and the most important thing I have learned here is the trading of cryptocurrencies is really the best for me. 

Well saying my friend it's very useful advice for beginners here
We have to learn a lot about this world full of information about cryptocurrencies, work hard and be very careful and not give confidence to anyone here. Fraudsters are many, and we must beware of them.
All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend for these important advice

• +1 1

As for me, I learn methods of trading in cryptocurrencies from this forum, and I have benefited a lot and have learned about investing in the Yobit site through posts published by old members.

• +2 1

I agree with you that my dear friend should beware of scammers and do not share private information with strangers we must keep it secret from all persons in order not to be stolen our information.

Thank you, my friend. Indeed, every member of this forum responds to others in the information that he acquired. I am also looking for more information because it is a wide world and there are many. I advise beginners in this forum to search for information here because on other sites they may be exposed to fraud, so you have to Be warned

My friend, we must pay close attention to the quality of the post, such as spelling and grammatical errors while writing the posts, because it may lead to giving the meaning of the last words and thus the post loses its required value, which causes the administration to delete it and possibly obtain warning points or blocking.  You must also adhere to the publishing laws in the forum.

Most of the members are looking for the necessary knowledge and experience during their work in this forum, so any member who publishes information must be sure of its correctness and the quality of its content.
My advice to everyone is to make every effort to achieve the best results.

• +2 1

It is adherence to the rules that guarantees continuity in the forum that every person looks at all sections and comments in order to increase his experience and knowledge to write in the correct English language and his comment is not outside the topic at hand and that the comment is not less than 100 characters and mutual respect and thus will gain a good reputation and deviate as much as possible from the warning and prohibition

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. You are right to time and commitment to it is essential for success. If you organize your time, you can fully get all ideas. I wish everyone more progress.

It is very important for us to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

What a useful post I am always looking for these posts because I am a new member I hope everyone will always provide advice so that we can earn money I think the most important thing is to adhere to the forum policy and stay away from copying and pasting as long as you are good friends

I hope to learn more and more about cryptocurrencies and I hope to enter this field ...
Digital currencies are the future of this world ...
And the minute I get a little experience, I'll definitely share it with you.

Dear Fellow, This is wonderful forum where everyone has right to say what he/she want. We can learn more from internet and other platform about cryptocurrencies but learning is important. This not only helps us in present but also in future and on this forum learning is important because it gives us words to create useful topic and posts. 

Hello mate. Very well asked. Nicento meet you. In this forum according to me I have earned a lot of things in this forum. Such as knowledge, education, hownto writing, how to reading and language improving etc... mainly some amounts. 

• +2 1