Some steps that make it easier for us to work in the forum. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Some steps that make it easier for us to work in the forum.

Thank you, my friend, good advice, and we must also give up on high morals and not give random reputation. About your advice about Google, we must note that we do not copy and paste information from Google

• +2 1

Thank you very much for your nice topic.

I follow these steps, and everyone should do that.

We have to be creative, and create our own atmosphere.

The rules and guidelines direct us to the good working, so we should follow these rules.

Hope all members are well

Thanks for this amazing topic .. i agree with you .. those steps really make it easir for ys to use this forum and get to know it better and thus we know what we have to do in order to be sucssed people. I hope everyone follow these steps in order to be a good and sucessful member.

Hello friends .. this is true what you say that following the rules is one of the important things on this platform .. and that the rules wherever they go make things organized .. this is my opinion .. Good luck to all

That is a wonderful topic my friend. You just wnlighted the best things which should be done by each and every member of this platform to keep themselves in profit. The points you've mentioned are quite good and acceptable by everyone. 

Thank you for your advice, yes, this will make it easier to use the forum, learning and increasing knowledge about cryptocurrencies is the biggest weapon we can arm with to increase our balance in the forum .

Edited by Ahmadkhubbieh
  • +3 1

I totally agree with you since the forum is supposed to be able to help each other from the expert to the beginners, by acquiring knowledge we can reach our objectives sooner, it is always recommended that the first thing to learn are the rules so that Let's not make so many mistakes and if we do make them as few as possible, I hope we all have success and can achieve what we long for.

By following the rules of this forum we can easily  work here .Don't copy the content of  any  other person it makes hurdles to you .you can easily work here by follow the rules  

Of course my friend, your words are correct, in addition to that we must commit to this work to achieve the real benefit from it and make the forum more useful.

Before starting work, we have to read the terms and rules and follow them together and not violate them at all.
We have to research carefully the issues related to cryptocurrencies.
Finally, we have to be very patient and continue our work diligently and actively.

Yes, my dear friend, of course we have to follow the rules and respect them and gain a positive reputation for payments. We are in the fun and useful world of coding to gain knowledge and experience.

Thanks for giving these points these points are really value able for everyone . Actually here we need give efforts and keep patience and we should to make research about Crypto world and we can share here for getting succees on this forum.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. I agree with you.We should do this because it is our responsibility to teach incoming members how we can work on this forum. This is both our responsibility and our obligation because the way we share our information with other friends. When we share with them, we do not share with them but expand our information which is also beneficial for them and also for us as you have stated very well and clearly. 

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for these valuable and useful advice to all members! Yes, we need to be patient and work hard to succeed in this forum and achieve our goals. This requires that we do research to learn about the latest developments in the cryptography world and increase our knowledge. I wish everyone good luck.

• +2 1

These points are amazing
You are right. We have to abide by the rules, learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, then share our useful information with members of the forum and create posts that benefit everyone.
Here it can be said that we are on the road to success

• +3 1

Great explanation friend. Very nice. I like your post very much. Friend in my point of view main thing is the rules of this forum so  we should follow the rules of this platform. If we want that our post get like and positive reputation then we should post good and useful content.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing a great work on this platform and enjoying your healthy life with your family and friends first of all I want to tell you that they remember thank you for sharing with us your useful tips on your tips are very beneficial for newcomers and I am also not a beginner but not a senior member but your post is very helpful for me in every member

• +4 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, I have mentioned the most important points that help us in how to work on the forum and understand the basics and rules of the forum, and we must observe the laws and regulations and abide by them. This prevents us from getting a warning point and we get the knowledge and experience as well.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend I agree with you completely, right to work in this forum needs to strict rules, many difficult discipline, but with daily practice you will see that they are easy and all of for you and for your safety ban others were from scammers have followed all and thank you.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

Working farm work consistently and work hard reply to the post and give meaningful reply those have some knowledge and answer the question asked in the forum which is helpful for others and give answers to the questions like others post those are good and get light from others if you have a good post.

Thank you for this valuable participation. Members must follow the forum’s rules and data, and work in cryptocurrencies requires a large amount of information. Now, members must enhance their knowledge through books and references and ask some experts about the stages they went through when they started investment and other work in cryptocurrencies. To benefit from the experiences, experts must also present some stages in a topic on this platform.

Thank you so much for sharing these useful steps that should be adopted to the beginners. It is the most difficult feel by every beginner when he joins the forum that he doesn't know what to do and how to do work here. This post definitely help them to take work as easy here.

If we follow some rules before working we can easily work and earnings money on trading exchange forum if we follow the rules and regulations and also read the given information clearly then we get more knowledge and experience and can help others easily۔۔۔

Thank you my dear friend for sharing this valuable information with us it is very helpful for me especially as a new member of this forum I have no much experience about this form I mention that firm belief and determination is also important to achieve success rules  I will try my best to follow all the rules and regulations set by the moderators of this forum thank you best of luck.