When did cryptotalk started? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

I have no idea when this amazing platform started i am using it from last two weeks and am enjoying learning and earning free Bitcoin here let's see for how much more time it will pay me i hope best for this amazing platform

I believe this forum, cryptotalk started last September 2019. And I am thankful to those who created this platform for giving us the opportunity to earn while learning this cryptoworld. I hope for the betterment of this forum.

I'm not sure what is the exact date and month did the cryptotalk forum started but I think cryptotalk started around January this year and crypto talk announced and decided to start paying users for posting in October, crypto talk use yobit panel to pay the users for posting in the cryptotalk forum.

Before any project is embarked on the users would have calculated the cost of what they are running and the level of profits they would earn. And let me enlighten you. Do you know the amount of traffic the level of users here are driving to this site daily and the amount of data as well. Well just saying though.

Your thought is not ignorable. I also thikn of it. How long they will pay. As i know i have seen posts from September. But may be greater that that. The main thing is they may lust long but after the airdrop it gains a lot of users so i do not think it can pay us like 2 years or more.

I also think that way before maybe if this is started late in last year maybe i am earning now big but.a lot of saying that this crypto talk capaign pay per post is just started late in september so far i am here more than a month

Cryptotalk campaign was started on 2019, i don't know the exact date but i think that's the year that cryptotalk started. When i started here on 2019 i saw a lot of comment that saying the cryptotalk is new in crypto currency so i think it is started on 2019.

i saw cryptotalk paid for posting from september of 2019.and we do not know how long cryptotalk going to paid us but i found one post of moderator that is long term process how much do not know.

Yeah I was wondering that too as I see a lot of posts referring to how new cryptotalk is when compared to bitcointalk so I think the forum started around the time when the pay per post campaign launched, maybe it launched on the first week of September.

It started some 3-4 months ago I guess. But I have been using it for only 3-4 weeks and it is not like other forums where you don't get paid . I have been working here just because they pay otherwise I am not interested in all these and why to waste time in bitcointalk or other websites if you are getting paid here.

Just heard about crytotalk from a friend but I think this site has been in a existence for a while now some say a minimum of 3-4 month now but anyway it a great thing to know that the site it growing and also helping people in positive way.

Hi guys! i hope this opportunity is the best of year 2019 and 2020! Great program to earn bitcoin and learning online for free! This program start on 2019! I strongly wish long life for this program!

I don't know when did this forum started may it exists 2 yrs ago but started a campaign last year. When the campaign started, maybe that was the only time members received 1000 satoshi per post.

I think it started in the last quarter of 2019. We have reached 2020 now and the forum has grown massively. The pay by posts campaign is a great initiation but it might end one day. so until it lasts make the best out of it.

I think the 1000 satoshi started about 3 months ago. I even heard they gave away 1 btc for the most number of post. Sadly i was not yet a member back then otherwise i would have posted the max post everyday. Dont worry about the funds because yobit is also earning from the posters when we withdraw or trade in yobit.

If I'm honest, I don't know when I started I found out through a YouTube channel that on this platform you could earn free money by uploading publications daily, the truth is that this is a good way to become familiar with cryptocurrencies and thus capitalize little by little. .

As far as I remember, this forum was launched last year, probably in September, if I'm not mistaken, a friend told me about it, in December. And this is a really great forum. We get a lot of useful information here and expand our knowledge.

Мой телеграмм канал по заработку в CS:GO и криптовалюте:
https://t.me/TradeByPryga

I started in crypto talk about a week ago I met him thanks to the yobit airdrop and the truth is that I am delighted with everything I have learned here.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:18, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

Why don't they have enough funds to pay? As you can see, they had enough funds to pay for our posts on this forum. Because the crypto conversation belongs to the very good and popular Yobit exchange. And the exchange has a lot of money and sponsors the forum.

cryptotalk is a good idea to be able to generate a continuous debate in this new world that is expanding at an astonishing speed! Can you imagine if we had to read all the books on every new crypto issue, or if we had to watch all the videos? The cryptotalk blog has treatment of specific topics and with the criticism and contribution of all the participants

• Useful or interesting 1

The campaign started about 6 months ago. And I can tell you they have a very long way before to be able to compete with Bitcointalk, no matter how much they're spending for their campaign here.

Traffic stats matter fo businesses and I mean real traffic, not bots or hybrids. Bots never buy anything or never subscribe anywhere so advertisers aren't interested to spend money, hence no risk to steal advertisers from here.

Thanks to creators, whoever they are. I'm still newbie and not sure if I'm going to get paid for every post but anyway I'm thankful that this forum exist.

• Useful or interesting 1