When did cryptotalk started? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

I have no idea i am new member on this platform but i am surprise to earn money by just posting this platform is really good . I have learing and earining in this forum .

I think this great platform was developed in 2019, I'm not aware of the exact date of its development but I think the year was 2019. 

On 07.01.2021 at 01:56, Gago44 said:

Well, I don't pretty sure whats the exact day because I joined crypto talk in the month of October 2019, so my estimate is that crypto talk was created maybe 4-5 months? So we can say it is still new. In regards to the funds, perhaps they have some strategy that they used to pay us, maybe with the use of yobit as they are partnering in that exchange site

You're right, friend! This project appeared in October 2019, and it shows a very good result. Recently, he even had a birthday, showing us a fairly progressive result, and this is very pleasing! I think that it has a great future, and someday, this project will celebrate its tenth anniversary!

I'm not sure is tge exact date and month did the cryptotalk forum started but i think cryptotalk started around january this year. We all thankful forvrge admins to provide surch good platform to learn. 

• +3 1

I think it started a few months ago, but it will continue for a long time. I think this is a great forum where you can learn and make money

I also want to know about it when crypto talk started as I am new in this platform so I don't know when it is started,I heard about it from one of my friends who guided me how to work here but h didn't tell me when it was started.

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined it exactly December 22,2020 . It's a best plateform for collecting the bitcoin currency which is the king of the all Crypto currencies due to its price. Today it's to tough to the btc freely but this sites give us free coins of btc . It's a best and easiest way for collecting the bitcoin and the knowledge about the crypto.

• +5 1

19 minutes ago, Alkane100 said:

Hello my friend, the cryptotalk new campaign was started on last year 25th of September 2019. You can earn 1000 satoshi easy, it's not something hard in the forum because as long you focus by creating meaningful and useful post or creating informative topics that will attract attention of people to give them knowledge if they like your comment they will give your content reputation to have a chance to earn Satoshi from BTC.

Not only that but you will also be offered oppotunity to earn 10 talktoken for each of the valid posts we make in any of the listed sections of the forum and we should not make posts in off-topic and bounty/airdrops because you won't be paid.

I have no idea about that when cryptorchid started but I have hear from friends they are working on this platform since 3 months so they are saying we are working in this platform. In cryptotalk per post thousand Santhoshi which is enough for daily expenses.

I think it started in year  2019 because in some of the topic posted some of their date is reading like that and is the oldest date among all. 

• +2 1

Actually,I don't know anything about crypto before untill I moved closer to my brother that explained crypto talk to me and she'd light on how everything works. I hope to know more about it if anyone can help .

The journey of the Cryptotalk forum started in September 2019 and has been over a year since this forum is paying us.  Payment is paid according to the rating of each post in the forum and 1000 satoshi is paid for each post.  I learned about crypto from the forum and had the opportunity to earn.

When you take a look at the previous post here,there are post that are up to a year or above,this means that crypto has been into existence for a very long time.and in the aspect of payment,I don't think any pertispant has idea about that.

Yes my dear it is the best form in the world no doubt but it is sure tat I don't know because I'm new here and even can't get first payment soon say you it is the best forum no doubt they pay us.

• +1 1

Have been longing to know this too but to no avail as a beginner I really wish to know which year,date or month they started cryptotalk because sometimes I really wish to invite my colleagues to cryptotalk but they will ask me about all these things so is there a suggestion for me ? Please do not ignore me 

Yes, this forum was created in the beginning of September I think, and they know what is bad and good for them, because I guess they don't planing to run for just some months, they are earning from some sources like we earn too  , because the quantity of the members and the posts have a big role to keep this forum holding for a long time

• +2 1

I'm not sure when cryptotalk started because I just joined this platform but I believe that cryptotalk started last year, due to some posting that I'm seen here, is definitely make it possible for me to know that the forum started working around last year.

• +5 1

The crypto talk i started in the 2019 almost SIX to SEVEN months ago and aims to spread the cryptocurrency to the widest range and to educate the beginners. And with the time it is soon used in the whole world. it can also un bann in the other countries where it is banned.

• +2 1

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

I am a beginner as such I do not know when cryptotalk started I was introduced into cryptotalk by a friend but soon I will make research to know about this question in order to make a reference point

• +2 1

24 minutes ago, Watson17 said:

I dont know when crypto talk currency started but according to my research it shows that crypto talk currency is more than three years in existence and has been a platform which pays it members with good amount of money and up till now is still the best in crypto currencies and gives a smile in the face of its members and I wish we would continue to smile every day at crypto talk forum.

A friend, actually this forum is only 1 year old, and recently he had a day! This project is really very cool, and it seems to me that it can bring each of us great knowledge, as well as a nice bonus in the form of payment! This is really very cool, and I am sure that this project has a great future!

• +3 1

I don't really have the idea when this great platform began.I have started working recently and figuring out how to invest more energy and brain here

• +1 1

As a newbie on crypto talk, I did not have knowledge on when crypto talk started, but i will learn hard to know more about crypto talk and also i will like the old members to guide me more on how i will get more knowledge about crypto currency

• +4 1

I can't say actually time that cryptotalk lunch this platform, because I joined the forum days ago, but to some information that I'm seeing here seems like they are started this forum last year January, because most of seniors in this forum many of them were indicated on post that they joined in January 2020.

I'm began out closing November 2019 on this discussion board however i knew different discussion board like paybypost however that is a exceptional discussion board to earn Bitcoins. 30 beneficial publish you could get 30,000 Satoshi in line with day you need to publish everyday to earn. This is a exceptional discussion board in order that my buddies i invited to joined in cryptotalk as a way to earn satoshi in line with day

It was first outlined in a 2008 white paper published by Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonymous person or group. In early 2009, Nakamoto released Bitcoin to the public, and a group of enthusiastic supporters began exchanging and mining the currency.

It was first outlined in a 2008 white paper published by Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonymous person or group. In early 2009, Nakamoto released Bitcoin to the public, and a group of enthusiastic supporters began exchanging and mining the currency.