Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content.

This is my first time on this forum. I'm putting in a lot of effort to make money and learn more about this sector. I'm attempting to make our posts useful and beneficial to other members. This website is ideal for earning money and learning at the same time. This is a genuine and trustworthy fourm.

Right, the conversation will broaden our understanding, correct our misconceptions, foster teamwork, and aid in the convergence of ideas and points of view.

Ignorance is bad thing we try to avoid from this.If any one gave us good feedback as quote positive point we should also gave him a reasonable feedback.This is good for both of us. 

Hey, buddy. I hope you're okay .
Yes you are right in this idea, this forum focuses on the exchange of knowledge between members, the discussion will definitely increase our knowledge, it also encourages teamwork, I wish you good luck.

Edited by AmalKhadour
  • +3 1

Yes you absolutely right. Ignoring a post is not an good way of shearing knowledge. And as far as this forum is concern shearing, and exchanging of idea is on is very important to each and everyone of member. So please they should not be ignorance of any type of post.

Each active member in this forum should share his views and information with the rest of the members in order to exchange this information and benefit from it as much as possible from the discussion and analysis necessary to understand the correct nutrient and include it on a beneficiary platform.

• +3 1

Well done, my friend, this point is very important, and referring to it is good
When someone quotes and replies, he wants us to exchange discussion and knowledge on a specific point
It is best not to ignore quotes, as they are one of the good ways to increase discussion, knowledge and exchange of views on an important topic, good luck.

Quoting someone is good because it help us to interact with each other and with that we can increase our knowledge and experience towards the topic under consideration, so we shouldn't ignore when someone quote you've it senior members or junior member.

Not correct the quote may be to increase knowledge about a topic. It pays to share knowledge among members and not to ignore responses or quotes that members send us.
These quotes can contain a helpful idea or they can correct an idea you wrote while posting.
 Or to include direct advice on a specific topic
It can help us in the future.

You are right when you see a notification it means that the person wants you to see it's content if you share useful content with useful information then you can easily get this so originally we hear is the exchange of knowledge and information important to all of remember having this forum

Surely, we should see that why and who quoted us in his post. It may be informational or discussion about anything. So we should not ignore it but instead of doing this we should focus it. Good luck.

Well, in fact, I see the quote is a good thing in the forum in order to allocate a person or post to respond to it .. But there are disadvantages to this matter .. that there are people who write a comment or a long topic and this is useful sometimes, but when someone quotes, he quotes the whole topic and this will affect The screen of the device is by virtue of the length of the topic, and then the length of the response comes, and this makes the discussion somewhat poor.

don't avoid the users that post quotes on your content because they are the part of this platform and community ,we should respect the member of this huge community because we gain and learn a lot of experience and benefits from this platform

Yes its is true your question is good and interesting I'm a new bie but  I think that when i reply or comment to someone,there  only some of them replay to my quoting, i don't know why but we all have to knowing about that this forum  is created for discussions and exchanging information's, but if we don't  reply to other content then their will be no exchanging knowledge, so just take a time and see your notifications who quoted you and replay to them ok dear friend so be conscious next Time 

On 3/29/2021 at 12:29 AM, aliakel131 said:

Yes, of course, your words are correct. The main goal of the forum is the exchange of knowledge among the members. Therefore, it is necessary for us to respond to others and share our views with them.

@aliakel131 i totally agree with you, that is why this is a discussion forum, we are free to comment and give knowledge. When someone is quoting what you said it's like they are agreeing with you most of the time so we should feel honor and we should always communicate with those people. 

It is the most useful and important advice my dear friend you have shared. I also have gotten some experience in which once I had to know about something in the post and have quoted that person. But he didn't respond anything to me, and that was really important to know for me. I also advise please don't ignore the notification of quoting and read the person's message in which he quote you.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

When someone tries to send you notification , it means that tgey try to copy your content . If they do so, it will  result in banning of your own account . So you should never ignore the notification. Stay alert , stay safe.

On 4/21/2021 at 6:00 PM, Jolly Aan said:

Yes you are right we all have to answer those people who quote us .we all have to exchange knowledge ,if we don't do it then there is no any benefit of this so .we have to reply others because may be they need our help sometimes so it is too good to share our experience and knowledge to others may be it is helpful for others thanks .

Goof saying, as a member of the forum we all have to participate on the forum with answering when we get notification that some one quoted our comments or posts, but most members ignore this things but i hope we all understand this things.

Profit through working on this site is not limited to the currencies that are given to us in exchange for publishing useful posts on it, as we can learn about new ways to work with cryptocurrencies and expand our work to achieve the best profit

It is very true that you say that every time someone quotes us in a comment, what I think is that we should always answer or respond to that person because they cited us something because they agree with us or not but for something we must have quoted so we must respond.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend am in dont ignore if someone got your post if someone ask your question in your duty to reply with a good heart and good information in the back so what are you saying is pretty much as accurate and those think will make you better member of this forum

Greetings to you my dear friend and to all Members Thank you for asking this topic really it is a real problem enters the new member instead of discussion and ask problems and discussions go to the easy way is to quote I have seen a lot of publications here quoted from some of them so much that they copy the publication without changing any letter

Yess if someone quote your post do not ignore him because we are here toe learn each other teach others and share our experience to each other .If you share your knowledge it's automatically increased.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.