Solution to avoid same reply - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

there is no issue with the same reply that all the people would have same point of view but they would use that different words and different ways to explain the view

The repetition of reply when it's grammar structure and so i take a brief look if i had already responded before writing on that post .i think ,this will not be a problem ,so there is no need to avoid .

There is no issue with the same reply same that all the people would have same poin of view but we can avoid it maybe by just replying if you know something about the topic .but this is normal ,and you should not be afraid of it .

On 1/1/2020 at 8:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

Where did you find this stats? How is it possible to have the same reply with someone else? Of course maybe you will give a similar reply to a question but having the exact same words used it is not happening.

Every member of these forum has either posted twice on same topic or double posted mistakely, the only solution is to always crosscheck again before submitting. 

The aviod to same reply and post a good quality comment is very important for success. I am reply in my own words and experience on that topic. Yes there are hundreds of replies and  the same type of replies but in different way. 

In my point of view the best solution is that first read the comments of other people and if you feel that the main objective is still undefined then post your comment to clarify the problem otherwise skip that topic

There is a small possibility that your comments are the same. All you have to do is write it in your own style and only

On 1/1/2020 at 9:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

I think 3 methods can be used to solve this problem:

1. With a plagiarism checking software
  2. With the control of the moderators
  3. Thanks to CryptoTalk members reporting

Apart from these, I cannot think of any other solution method.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes dude most of the time it happens that the comments are repeated like people are just repeating the answers as other members said but it is not good, everyone have its own thought and comment according to his idea

About the information that members would a large amount probable answer the unaffected caring of reaction what time commenting on a focus proper to the come to of members effective at a particular time but we requirement to realise that each one is distinction.

When the structure and grammar of the endowments are almost equal, I am less likely to repeat the answer if it is not a copy. I think if the answer is the same, but it has a different transmission, because I don't think it's a duplicate glue.

Edited by Alexjobin

On 1/1/2020 at 5:31 PM, PiroSense said:

This is one problem here, and since the questions or topics are sometimes too generic, people tend to have similar posts.

Though it's worth noting that:

1. Not all 50k members are active, some of them are suspended from posting, and the admins/moderators are not stopping on watching the forums and eliminating spam.
  2. Not all the members are English speakers. Russians have a separate board of themselves.
  3. Some of those users are abandoned already.

Thank you very much for giving this useful information because I didn't know about this. I had the same question and I have gotten answer from your post. Thanks for writing this valuable comment. Your post has increased my knowledge and it is very useful and helpful for me and the other beginners of this forum. 

Since the people have little knowledge about the crypto market, especially the beginners, most topics and replies turn around similiar issues. If the people do more research and improve their knowledge about the crypto world instead of spamming same things over and over again, this forum might get rid of these repetitive topics and posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if you face same topics problem than you should contact with moderator because they will remove same topics if they are written again and again its your duty to cleaning the forum so its was a good idea to clean the forum at the same time while you clear your confusion about same topics

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not assume is that a good deal effortless for all individuals to have equal reply they can have one which means however they will be distinct in messaging typing 

Thanks for your valuable post. I think all member of this platform can learn from this post.  I also learn from your post.  I don’t know that.  Thanks for clear the topic.  I memories your  post and should maintain every time.  And Again thank you for your nice post.      

@nicolas1234789 Obviously, the best solution to avoid the plagiarism of creating the same posts is to use the search engine box which is located on the top of the forum page as you can type your post to check it up if it has already been used or not as to avoid violating the forum terms and conditions

94650825-a6f3-4a49-9de2-6ffbc1c55c03.jpg

I think the best way to avoid this is to try to think outside the box. Our replies should be genuine and trusted. And we should write with every bit of sincerity. When we are able to do this, then we would have replies that are unique and  different from each other.

Dear i answered wit my own opinoin and some times our opinion are match anyone butt not my words because i type myself. And i advised other people's to be carefull. Here are stricly checking and can be account baned.

I don't think that it quite be possible to post same reply with same wording and writing. Because every creator of posts have his own way of thoughts and skill of writing. There will be quite coincidence to have the same reply. But it is mostly done by doing Plagiarism that is strictly prohibited in the forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Nice suggestion my fellow member , solution to apply should be altered in order and in a good time ,if any error have occurred we can apply the solution in time so that it cannot affect the forum members crypto currency exchange 

Dear you are right the most replies are similar on a specific topic.So we get in trouble when our reply becomes similar to other reply.Some people do this even having knowledge that reply is similar to other.However there is a solution for this.For this you have to think your own way.Right the reply which your mind suggest you.Hope it will be different from others.

• +2 1

Yes share the information about Your question.if everyone have same answer  don't copy this question have rejected. Please explain the information . Thanks

I see the problem depending on the question, some questions are specific and require only few posts. But there are users who,