What is your trading app? - Page 27 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I do not use trading apps The reason is simple I do not trust an app that does not have a rating. Computer trading is easy you have a monitor where you can see all the graphs

My trading app is the expert option. I am getting a good profit from it. You can also learn trading from that app or a website. The expert option also gives you a demo account for the new users too know about that who to get profit from the trading.

I m not utilizing any applications for exchanging in light of the fact that applications make exactly an non safety and dangerous however Exchanges additionally have their own exchanging applications that is are Very simple to exchange. I use yobit gathering for exchanging reason this is the most secure site and you can without much of a stretch use it.soo be careful good luck

I dont have anything trading apps, I'm too scared about scam, and its too risky, im must to do is to invest, so many apps that have a trading apps but im not comfortable with that.

There are many apps for earning or tradings but i used two apps pi mining and this platform. Both of these are really useful and profitable for us. This platform gave us a knowledge and informations.

i only trade my coins on binance and also on coinbase before.i have more expeeiance.now also doing the same thing in yobit then i trade  in coinbase wallet app then if i git on my coinbase wallet app i will trade it again to coins.

The foremost causes keep many computers have been, they provide premium scrip plus fast uptick. Fond direct to change computer except adoring suppose everybody consisting of technology have been pseud. Straightforward tough that one may wear off.

• +1 2

Hello actually I'm not using any type of trading app I'm using cryptotalk.org. it is a legit and useful site for earn money I think mostly business man's using trading apps. Because trading apps asked to investment.

Hello Friend! 

Using app for trade seems costly.  I know there are many apps to earn money . Including binance and web version exchanger etc.  But there are some effects of using apps.  First downloading many apps slow down our mobile . They require high RAM.  So I am careful.  

I have no experience using apps for earning online but best of luck for the better . Thank you! 

I use binance and I am very satisfied. I have not encountered any problems until today. It is a very fast and very reliable exchange.

Octa fx is a trading app .

Where you can earn money by investing .

Octa fx has launching the classes for the begginers  

I use octa fx for trading purpose ..

A very helpful and easy app for me..

My trading app is yobit and I also using it on my mobile phone it is very easy to get registration on it and get performed very well here. So yobit has everything which we need a lot from the yobit. 

I don't do trading yet but the best applications which I'll prefer you for trading is octafax , experts option and IQ option. These applications are best for trading these are safe and secure. But one thing which is needed is you must have skills of trading .

• +1 1

I haven't any trading apps. Sometime ago i used some apps for trading but all apps are fake. Therefore I haven't any trading app. This website is my hope for trading.

I don't utilize any application for exchanging rather than portable application I use yobit plate discussion for exchanging reason this is the most secure site and you can undoubtedly utilize it from your versatile program .

Trading is one of the fundamental ways of making profits through cryptocurrencies and it's is expected that every trade chooses a trading platform /Application that works best for him/her

Fro me, the trading Application I use is the Crypto.Com Application. 

I have not used any app for trading . I was not know about trading and I have not exchanging . But I have knowledge about yobit and there fore I will use it. 

• +1 1

My trading app is Binance and yobit.  I like both. But now I use yobit. Because yobit is good for daily income. There are facilities to play dice here. Moreover, the exchange fee is less here. 

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Приветствуем!  Основные преимущества обменника Imperial.exchange: Низкие комиссии и выгодные обменные курсы; Безопасность; Максимальная скорость обмена; Большие резервы; Партнерская программа; Поддержка работает круглосуточно. Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • The BTC faucet on BestChange is a small, pleasant bonus for site users. With it, you can receive 1 to 100 satoshi every hour. What affects the amount of a one-time payout?   Constant change in the BTC rate. Payout sizes are comparable in fiat value to earlier payouts, given the current value of BTC. High load on the BTC faucet. Over the past year, the number of active claimers has increased many times, and thus, a large number of users are vying for the BTC faucet budget.   Which Bitcoin wallet services are suitable for the BestChange faucet? You can use any service that works directly with the Bitcoin blockchain, for example:   - HTX is a well-known crypto exchange; - CoinEx Wallet - multi-cryptocurrency wallet; - Bitcoin Core is an official client (requires downloading about 400 GB of data, which does not have to be stored entirely on disk, storing 7 GB -is enough without compromising security); - Coinbase Wallet is a wallet from a popular crypto exchange (registration of a BTC wallet is only possible in the mobile application).   In the BestChange faucet, you must use the addresses of the original Bitcoin wallets. Please note that when ordering a payment from the faucet, it is essential to ensure that the wallet has no replenishment restrictions!   These services and payment systems have limitations and are not suitable for receiving funds from our faucet:   - Payeer - minimum amount 50,000 satoshi; - WebMoney - minimum amount 10,000 satoshi.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$ Выделеные сервера от 54$ Сервера с GPU от 300$ с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайте DEDIONE-Available Servers наши контакты: TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomons подписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно. ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Обновили мобильных операторов. Теперь за Monero или Bitcoin можно пополнить Tune Talk.
    • Уважаемые форумчане, спешим сообщить Вам о начале работы с мониторингом обменных пунктов - scanbit⚡️Круглосуточная работа - 24/7 готовы помочь обменять криптовалюту;⚡️Быстрые операции - среднее время обмена 15 минут;⚡️Высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальность данных - мы тщательно следим за конфиденциальностью обменов наших клиентов и готовы предоставить самые удобные способы проведения сделок;Стараемся всегда учитывать пожелания и замечания наших клиентов, возникающих при работе с сайтом. Специалисты на нашем сайте готовы ответить на Ваши вопросы и помочь в решении любых проблем.Наши контакты: Официальный сайт - https://ant.exchangeПочта -  support@ant.exchang
    • ⚡️Xgram - это веб-сайт и мини-приложение в Telegram, которое позволяет моментально обменивать любые крипто токены на активы экосистемы TON без необходимости "смены сетей и использования мостов". Получайте доступ к высокой ликвидности централизованных бирж всего за пару кликов и обменивайте с минимальными комиссиями и преимуществами DeFi.   👋🏻 Подписывайтесь на нас в социальных сетях: 🔹Twitter 🇷🇺Сообщество Telegram
    • Updated mobile operators. Now you can top up Tune Talk with Monero or Bitcoin.
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: BTC – RUB – 5 039 145 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • 💬Чиновник посоветовал в условиях международных санкций развивать самые разные методы расчетов:     «Свопы, в том числе центральных банков, какие-то клиринговые системы, использование крипты — все надо апробировать. Все надо пробовать как можно быстрее». 📌Первый зампред Банка России подчеркнул: если у российских компаний не будет возможности нормального проведения расчетов с заграничными партнерами, экономика перестанет нормально функционировать:     «Для нашей экспортно- и импортозависимой страны это просто все, это погибель». 🔥Из-за риска попасть под вторичные санкции США и Евросоюза, ряд банков из так называемых дружественных стран прекратили обслуживать транзакции с участием российских контрагентов. Последним кейсом стал отказ дочерней структуры Bank Of China с 24 июня принимать от компаний из РФ платежи в юанях. 🗣️Ранее агентство Bloomberg со ссылкой на топ-менеджеров нескольких китайских и российских компаний сообщило, что как минимум два крупнейших производителя металлов, оба из которых не находятся под санкциями, начали регулярно использовать при трансграничных расчетах стейблкоины USDT. Источникhttps://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444018📎 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ 💬Чиновник посоветовал в условиях международных санкций развивать самые разные методы расчетов:     «Свопы, в том числе центральных банков, какие-то клиринговые системы, использование крипты — все надо апробировать. Все надо пробовать как можно быстрее». 📌Первый зампред Банка России подчеркнул: если у российских компаний не будет возможности нормального проведения расчетов с заграничными партнерами, экономика перестанет нормально функционировать:     «Для нашей экспортно- и импортозависимой страны это просто все, это погибель». 🔥Из-за риска попасть под вторичные санкции США и Евросоюза, ряд банков из так называемых дружественных стран прекратили обслуживать транзакции с участием российских контрагентов. Последним кейсом стал отказ дочерней структуры Bank Of China с 24 июня принимать от компаний из РФ платежи в юанях. 🗣️Ранее агентство Bloomberg со ссылкой на топ-менеджеров нескольких китайских и российских компаний сообщило, что как минимум два крупнейших производителя металлов, оба из которых не находятся под санкциями, начали регулярно использовать при трансграничных расчетах стейблкоины USDT. Источникhttps://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444018📎 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ 💬Чиновник посоветовал в условиях международных санкций развивать самые разные методы расчетов:     «Свопы, в том числе центральных банков, какие-то клиринговые системы, использование крипты — все надо апробировать. Все надо пробовать как можно быстрее». 📌Первый зампред Банка России подчеркнул: если у российских компаний не будет возможности нормального проведения расчетов с заграничными партнерами, экономика перестанет нормально функционировать:     «Для нашей экспортно- и импортозависимой страны это просто все, это погибель». 🔥Из-за риска попасть под вторичные санкции США и Евросоюза, ряд банков из так называемых дружественных стран прекратили обслуживать транзакции с участием российских контрагентов. Последним кейсом стал отказ дочерней структуры Bank Of China с 24 июня принимать от компаний из РФ платежи в юанях. 🗣️Ранее агентство Bloomberg со ссылкой на топ-менеджеров нескольких китайских и российских компаний сообщило, что как минимум два крупнейших производителя металлов, оба из которых не находятся под санкциями, начали регулярно использовать при трансграничных расчетах стейблкоины USDT. Источникhttps://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444018📎 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: USDT – RUB – 82 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.