How many reactions can we give each day? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

How many reactions can we give each day?

You can give 50 reaction to a post in one day.You will get notification after giving 50 reaction that you cannot give more reaction on posts today.

• +1 1

In each day you can give 50 reaction .It's a rule you can follow it .It's necessory for newbie to understand this one .You can only react 50 post per day.

Welcome my friend, you can give 50 positive ratings a day, you must change the ratings, you can work to publish 20 comments, and they must have benefit in order to get money for this work, and you must develop this information in order to develop this future Thank you

Welcome my friend, you can write a maximum of 50 posts per day, but the forum pays you for only 20, as for the reaction, you can only give 50 reactions per day so use the reaction wisely and only give it to those who deserve it

if you read furom rules help and understand more,but any way there is no specific number

you con post 20 posts a day 

and be spaced intervals and given a good reputation to 50 posts you can earn money after 100 posts 

have to wait 24 house to rebulaction 

Edited by lanaahmad

You can react maximum of 50 posts per day. After that you are not able to react and they will notify you that you have exceeded your limit. 

In the previous payment system cryptotalk was paying us for the reacts too. But now they had stopped payment for reactions.  That's the reason people are not reacting on each other posts. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/21/2021 at 11:09 PM, Tamim75 said:

Dear friends, I am a new member of this forum.So I don't know many rules of this forum.

Well, i'm putting the link of the rules of this forum here so that you're now already read it, that is the main important thing to do here sir.

I don't have any news about to the reactions if how many that you can give in a single day, my last update in this forum is you can give 50 reactions per day.

This is the link of the rules in this forum: 

Hello my friend, you can evaluate 50 posts or comment every day as a maximum, but there are conditions that prevent you from using the same evaluation for more than one post or evaluation quickly. This will also block you from the forum

There is no specific number of comments you give to members, but be careful not to give quick ratings and a maximum comment limit of 20 per day and more than 100 characters.

On 3/21/2021 at 9:45 PM, wissam2000 said:

Welcome, my friend, there is no specific number to evaluate posts. You can do this, but there are conditions that prevent you from using the same evaluation for more than one post or evaluation quickly. This will lead to your banning from the forum as well. As for the number of posts, you are allowed only 20 useful posts per day, a maximum of 50 and a minimum of 100 characters

I'm also new member in this forum please tell me if I new so I need to complete 100 Post to open my paid platform can you tell me how much I write posts for 100 comments how much write 30 or 50 to complete my 100 first free comments.

I think that there is no specific number for the number of interactions, but it is preferable not to exceed twenty per day. But I advise you not to give the same evaluation to the same people that you want to support. I suggest that you leave a time interval between the evaluation and the other. I also advise you not to give more than two evaluations for each person.  F not to give random ratings to a friend or family member. All this in order to avoid the ban here

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

My friend, you can do 50 posts every day, but only 20 posts will be paid, and if you write more than one response to the same topic, only one will be counted, You can give 50 reactions every day. Write your comment more than 100 characters , good luck 

• +3 1

My friend , you can do 50 posts every day , but only 20 posts will be paid , and if you write more than one response to the same topic , only one will be counted , you can give 50 reaction every day , write your comment with more than 100 characters , good luck

• +3 1

My friend, you can give feedback (ratings) every day at a maximum rate of 50 ratings, and I do not recommend that you evaluate a person more than 3 times on the same day ...

• +2 1

Hello my friend, it is very simple in this regard, after you finish the first 100 free comments .. You are allowed to comment as a maximum of 20 comments per day, but the comment should be from 50 to 100 characters, no more or less..I hope that I have been able to benefit you

My mate, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you. You can share up to 20 articles a day, but make sure they are at least a hundred letters long and have a noticeable time gap to avoid being blocked from publishing. This is everything I'm aware of.

Thank you for this helpful question.The maximum reactions per day is 50. And you can't give them all in one hour you must do them during the whole day with a time difference. It is important to encourage distinct and useful content.

First, I advise you to enter a section about the forum, to familiarize yourself with the rules. Second, there is no specific number of posts that you post, but the forum will pay you for only 20 posts, so most of the members post 20 posts or a little more.

You can not react more than 50 reaction in the day and you have to make them apart during the day you should not make them all at the same time 

You can give a maximum of 50 reactions to posts per day if you are a beginner, I advise you to follow the rules and publish according to the laws until you get a good reputation and are not subject to a ban

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/21/2021 at 10:15 PM, wissam2000 said:

Welcome, my friend, there is no specific number to evaluate posts. You can do this, but there are conditions that prevent you from using the same evaluation for more than one post or evaluation quickly. This will lead to your banning from the forum as well. As for the number of posts, you are allowed only 20 useful posts per day, a maximum of 50 and a minimum of 100 characters

Yes, we can creat maximum  50 post and give others react maximum 50 reputation. But there also some rules. Also You’ll get paid for 20 post per day. If you don’t follow the forums rules you can get banned.. 

Welcome, my dear friend, to this forum
You should be informed about the conditions of work in this forum, and also do not worry, as there are good publications from the experts that you can benefit from