How many reactions can we give each day? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

How many reactions can we give each day?

Yes. I know about it. I think this evaluation has limits. So  the maximum number of reactions you are allowed is 50 reactions within think that if you reach a certain number of reactions, the site administration will send you a warning message paid for only 20, but if you mean reactions, you can give 50 reactions per day as well.

• +1 1

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think you can give 50 reaction or day and 20 sorry 5 reaction per account so be aware of those kind of information and also be aware aware of is making mistakes it it goes mistakes will end up forgetting block your account from this forum I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Hi there greetings I hope you are all fine in my opinion I think we can give a 50 reaction in a day but 5 reaction per account I think so I am not sure but in that way if you cannot find the correct answer you should reading rules and regulation about this forum and you will know

• +1 1

I think when you create account after that or before you can read the rules so that you will not ask about this because it's an easy task and this know by maximum members already you can give 50 react each day to those post which are good and quality post and also you can give negative react to useless post..

Hello friend, as for the number of reactions, the allowed number is approximately 50 reactions per day, but and quality post and also you can give negative react to useless post.and also you can give negative react to useless post... I know about it. I think this evaluation has limits. So  the maximum number of reactions you are allowed is 50 reactions within think that if you reach a certain number of reactions

• +1 1

Hello my friend .. I am also a beginner, but I think that you should write 20 posts per day, and each post is not less than 100 letters, and you can earn for them only and more than that.  And pay attention to the time difference between each post and the other so that you will not be prevented from posting because this site is very sensitive. I think we must refer to the forum rules

Of course, my friend, you can give 50 reactions every day, but my dear one, in order not to do with the religious forum, give you warning points that do not do more than 10 reactions.

• +3 1

There is no specific number to evaluate posts, but giving the same rating to more than one post will result in the account being blocked 
 For the number of daily posts you are only allowed 20 useful posts per day and each post must contain a minimum of 100 characters

From my own understanding I don't think there is any stipulated figure of the total amount of reaction that you will be given to other members of the forum, all I can say is that reaction are given to those with the meaningful post in the forum not to anyhow post because we all have to obey the rules and avoid getting banned by the moderators.

Nice question my dear friend I think you can give maximum 50 reactions in a day and can't give More than 50 reactions and give positive reaction to those comments or topics which have usefull knowledge . Good luck

• +1 1

You can post with a maximum of 20 comments per day
Entries should be simple without complication
It must be more than 100 characters
You should not copy the comment of one of the members.

The maximum reaction that can be made a day does not exceed 50 reactions and you can not give it all in one hour, you must get throughout the day, this is how it works in the forum for a long time so far there is no change.

I think in order to get a lot of interactions, you have to post good positive related to the topic so that all your followers can benefit from them. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Hello my friend
You can give a maximum of 50 reactions and there should be a time lag
The same evaluation should not be used for more than one post

• +1 1

Hello dear, there is no limit to giving feedback in the forum, and sometimes reactions may run out by not giving them randomly and giving each one his right to a good reputation according to his topic if it was useful. Thank you very much.

To avoid being barred, you can first read the published publication as well as all of the rules and regulations in this forum. I make 20 posts a day, and I strongly urge you, dear, to take full advantage of being in this beginner's section to expand your knowledge and experience. Best of luck, and may Blessing you.

My friend, I think you can do 50 assessments a day. It's a limited number, right? Well, be sure to give your evaluation to those who deserve it with merit, not a random evaluation. Every useful and new topic deserves positive evaluation. 

• +4 1

My friend, you can respond to the posts as you want, but you will not gain profits on less than 20 comments per day, and the comment must be more than 100 characters at least.
The maximum number that can be written is 50 comments per day, but also only 20 comments will be paid

Good evening dear friends ..

Welcome, my friend, you can share 20 posts per day and make sure that they are not less than a hundred letters and with a noticeable time difference so that you are not prevented from publishing and that they do not contain spelling errors and are of great importance and reliable urging dialogue and discussion. This is all he has to express and please help if there are other reactions to express.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello, my friend, there is no specific paper rule for the amount of reviews. I only know that you cannot publish 20 without me a day and I want you to give them the right to every post or comment you encounter. It is important to encourage premium content. 

• +2 1

You can give 50 reaction in one day. So it good if you find unique and usefull post then give them who is making usefull post. So we can make complete in one hour some time restriction will thier then you need to wait after that you can give reaction to other post. So find a usefull post is important for giving reaction . You can give into reaction with in position who have quality base post then you would give other numbers and who have low then you would use other number of reaction.

We can only the a maximum of 50 ratings everyday be it positive or negative ratings but my friends we have to be careful on who we give this reactions because the moderators are watching. Give reactions to well deserved members only in order to avoid trouble.

The maximum reaction that you can give per day is no more than 50 reaction and you can't give them all in one hour you should have them in all day this how it work in the forum from a long time until now there is no change.

my friend there is no specific number to evaluate posts the maximum reaction that you can give per day is no more than 50 reactions and this is the number you are allowed per day that I want to give them the right to each post or comment There you encounter and it is important to encourage distinct and useful content

Actually there is no specified number of responses.  But when the responses are shared, they should be done throughout the day.  That is, one reply is shared every half hour.  It can give positive feedback.  To get good and useful content shared.