Your first investment in crypto market - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Your first investment in crypto market

It is a lesson to everyone, no one here has invested and succeeded in not being possessed by greed. One of the things that you will not escape from in the beginning of your investment, I also lost in the same year. But this is when you feel it and you will understand how to treat your investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

20 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

It is a lesson to everyone, no one here has invested and succeeded in not being possessed by greed. One of the things that you will not escape from in the beginning of your investment, I also lost in the same year. But this is when you feel it and you will understand how to treat your investment.

@pablomarwan Just like you said, greed made me miss my chance to make more than $7,000 profit. Currently, I regularly monitor the market situation and volatility of the tokens I have. I may not expand my portfolio further, but I won't let myself miss many good opportunities at hand.

Hello my friend, I am a new member in this forum, I am still learning the main ideas, but I think that investment needs patience and enough effort.

I think that you are talking about large and huge projects that need a lot of capital, and for me currently I do not aim to enter into such investments because of the lack of funds and also because of the lack of experience and knowledge in this field, so I will be satisfied with working in the forum and buying some currencies in small quantities and exchanging them.

• +3 1

18 minutes ago, Ramossss said:

I think that you are talking about large and huge projects that need a lot of capital, and for me currently I do not aim to enter into such investments because of the lack of funds and also because of the lack of experience and knowledge in this field, so I will be satisfied with working in the forum and buying some currencies in small quantities and exchanging them.

@Ramossss Actually, the investment is not as big as you think, when you have TALK token and you hold/sell or lock in Ybit InvestBox, you also have an investment. I am quite curious about the investment with the TALK token you receive from forum.

Hello everyone, my first investment was the purchase of some satoshis, in a recognized exchange, where I then used them to trade and exchange them for other cryptocurrencies, after a market analysis, although I did not have much knowledge to perform operations, I liked to watch videos to reinforce the basic knowledge of trading.

Frankly speaking my first investment in the crypto market was sadning because I failed woefully and it's not my fault at that time because I don't have much knowledge and experience about it like that,  but now I'm doing good because I have been patient. 

22 hours ago, Simon London said:

Hello everyone, my first investment was the purchase of some satoshis, in a recognized exchange, where I then used them to trade and exchange them for other cryptocurrencies, after a market analysis, although I did not have much knowledge to perform operations, I liked to watch videos to reinforce the basic knowledge of trading.

@Simon London Most people have their first BTC investment, since BTC is the Crypto King. Do you still keep those tokens or have you sold them for profit? Do you think it is an investment that is profitable or unprofitable?

21 hours ago, ThomasM.Rodgers said:

I regret what happened to you, but it is difficult to anticipate the world of digital currencies and its highs and lows dramatically, as you may gain from day to day a lot of money and lose it due to a small mistake that it is 1a The world is highly volatile and one must have experience before entering it

@ThomasM.Rodgers Thank you, my investment is currently x4, I hope it will return to x50 as in the past ^^ I already have profits on other tokens so I want to bet on the future of CAPP token.

1 hour ago, Manir said:

Frankly speaking my first investment in the crypto market was sadning because I failed woefully and it's not my fault at that time because I don't have much knowledge and experience about it like that,  but now I'm doing good because I have been patient. 

@Manir Congratulations on your growth in the crypto space, each of us makes mistakes to learn and develop on our own. Glad you are now profitable in this area. Do you still join and work in crypto market?

Investment in cryptocurrencies world has lots of experience. Sometimes you gain profits from investing in cryptocurrencies and sometimes you lose huge amounts of money, but all of these should be a lesson to you.

My mate till now I do not do any investment on this forum and I am hearing that the investment on this forum is very profitable. So I will try it must once and will get also benefit from here. 

I think we should learn the knowledge and experience about the investment before to start it because we can face loss in a starting without having knowledge or experience so I did not do any investment till now but I will start the investment after learning knowledge and experience about it 

@Imran71 @Jumaimach @Zain azhar @Adam786
At least without directly investing a large amount, we do not have to face the risk of losing money.
I think the TALK & sts you get from CryptoTalk is also an investment. How have you used them to make a profit?

@KevinGarcia
The small investment will bring us more experience and increase our ability to learn because then we are more responsible for our assets. How much did you invest and which token did you invest?

Small

I am a beginner here, I do not know how to invest, and I hope that my profit will increase. I am afraid of losing my capital
Please help me to gain experience

I thank you for your valuable and important participation to the members of this forum and to provide benefit from your publications on your experience in the cryptocurrency market and explain the adventures that you have undertaken since these works began. What a valuable sharing. I propose more useful ideas, my friend.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Ronysmith said:

My first experience with investing in Yobit was a failure. I invested in a currency that was at its highest price. I thought it was going to rise more but i learned from it 

@RonysmithWhich token/coin do you invest in? And what year did you start that investment? I think it could be the end of 2017 & the beginning of 2018 when the market is changing very quickly and causing many investors to lose money.

On 3/24/2021 at 7:32 PM, MrSpasybo said:

Hope admin & mods will have a way to increase the value of TALK. Currently the simplest solution is to use part of the profits to buy back and burn TALK.

I have even seen the value drop to 3 satoshi per talk recently which I believe is going bad for the coin because due to the drop of the coins is why some members choose to go offline.

7 hours ago, Tallest said:

I have even seen the value drop to 3 satoshi per talk recently which I believe is going bad for the coin because due to the drop of the coins is why some members choose to go offline.

@Tallest Although admin & mods are focusing on finding ways to save TALK prices, the fact has proven that TALK prices have continued to decrease over the past time. It is very worrying that many members are holding a lot of TALK. If a member invests TALK in InvestBox from the first days until now, he has a risky investment when the price of TALK has not shown any signs of recovery.

1 hour ago, Spartanezz said:

If I clearly remember it was waves, so I made around 20 dollars, by investing 20, so I was really proud of myself, that my short investment payedout.

@Spartanezz Profit = 100%, you have a really successful investment.
WAVES is a good project, but not getting much attention from the community because Ethereum grew so fast in 2017. I hope WAVES will get more attention in 2021 and WAVES price will recover to ATH 16 USD .

To invest for the first time, we must learn from experienced investors and traders and invest by getting information and advice so that we can make a profit.

Actually, as you say, it is one of the most memorable moments of each person who wants to have a future in the crypto market, this moment is unique because normally one is carried away by the emotion of the moment, many are lucky in these first operations and others lose, but Thank God I was one of the lucky people and I got 30% off my investment in 2 days.

Of course, my friend, investing is really good and useful, but it needs a lot of experience and information about this area because the field of cryptocurrency is a very broad field that must be researched and delved into before embarking on the investment

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, that investing is one of the best works on the Internet that will help many members to make profits, but that requires information and experiences so that we can work in it and we must collect money until we enter it and thank you

Yes, my investment friend, it is very good and will generate a lot of money for you, but I advise before starting any investment that you must study enough about this thing that you want to invest in and read the schematic diagram of the encrypted currency and make sure of the currency you want to invest

I do not start investing in the cryptocurrency market because I don’t have more knowledge and experience that will make me capable to start trading cryptocurrency because in don’t want to loss my assets to scammers because there scammers everywhere, but with this information you provided it will really help us.

21 hours ago, pkangalo said:

Since my joining in the forum as a member I have not yet start trading or investing which am aiming and hoping to start soon because I have to make a proper research and have an experience in the trading system before I can start and this is what makes me stay this long in the forum without start trading issue. Thanks

@pkangalo @Judge We can be simple in looking at investments. I think you all received TALK & sts from working on CryptoTalk. I think those are the investments that you have already made. The fact that you hold/lock them is an investment action.
If you want, you can share with us about how you are using the rewards from our forum.

In fact, I am a novice in the field of cryptography so I have not yet entered the world of investment. Investing needs a lot of knowledge. At the moment I plan to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptography. The older members are the best help for us.