Is it good to take the start from this section? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr. Asif

Is it good to take the start from this section?

Certainly my friend, this section is the best to start in this forum and in the field of cryptocurrencies as well. As a beginner, I go through the rest of the sections here, but with my little experience I cannot participate there, but when I have enough experience I'm going to participate in the other sections.

• +4 1

I think that everyone should start from this section because it teaches beginners how to go about things in this forum and puts the cornerstone in them so that they can deal with the field of cryptocurrencies in general.

• +2 1

First of all, welcome to join this forum.  I think you made the best decision by choosing this section as you are new.  You regularly work on this forum and try to learn all the rules of this forum.  If there is any problem, we are willing to help you as much as possible...Best Of Luck..

Yes friend, we should start our career with this section which is for us. Firstly, we should join this section for experience, knowledge, for our mind establishment and for improving our skills. Once time our skills are improved then we can step forward to the next step. We should follow all rules and regulations, these all are for our beneficial and improvements.

First you should read the rules of the forum and read the pinned post in every section .. then you can start with the section you want but my advice is to browse all sections because this way you will get more information and learn fast .. good luck

• +2 1

It is better to start from beginners section. Because by working here we can learn all the basic rules of cryptotalk and can become able to go to another section.  

It is necessary to start from this section because there are all new members in it in order to be able to learn well. I advise you to read and understand the rules well so that you do not face any problem

Yes, I also think that begginers should start with begginers sections. Because it'll help you to increase your basic knowledge about crypto that help you in many ways.

Welcome, my friend. At first, I advise you to stay in the junior section because it is in a lot of interest and you learn the basic rules for this forum, but when these rules are done and memorized by heart, you can move to another section

• +3 1

Hello friend, I am also new. My acquaintances recommended that I start with this section, since I have no experience on the subject of cryptocurrencies. In addition, it is the section that includes the largest number of members. Good luck, buddy.

Yes, my friend, this section is certainly a section for newcomers who do not have enough experience in it, so you should learn from it and read it well to be a useful person in this wonderful forum. 

• +1 1

Be confident my buddy, an individual started in the proper spot, this can be the part of a novice and possesses the greatest variety of associates on this community forum You must keep in this kind of part for some time to assemble details and information also to produce oneself in the field of cryptocurrencies, all the best.

Carefully study the rules of the forum, study the information about cryptocurrency, and start writing posts and creating topics in various sections, so you will successfully start your journey

Yeah. 

The Beginner section gives the best chance of turning beginners into expert members gradually so as to contain simple information that makes it easier for the member to understand what cryptocurrency is, how it works, how to invest it and so on ...

• +3 1

Yes, this section is really important for members, especially newbies, and brand new because it contains a lot of basics and general ideas about the forum and cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes, dear friend, it is better to start in this section. New members often need the information that exists in this section in order to gain knowledge and experience and then move to other departments.

Edited by Ali.zx
The idea was not completed.
  • +4 1

Yes, my friend, it is good to start from here, after you learn the rules of the forum because it helps you to know more about cryptocurrencies through the posts of members and how to create useful topics, I wish success to everyone from this section

The first advice, my friend, is to start working on this forum because it is a prestigious forum through which you can earn money and a wide knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies, and one of the most important rules is to read well the rules of the forum and rely on yourself in increasing your knowledge. I do not repeat the comments and posts.

You must finish 100 answers in this section so that you can gain good experience and knowledge, then move to the next sections and thus gain experience about cryptocurrencies and after completing the 100 responses, you will write 20 responses per day to get money and finally, and most importantly of all, you must abide by the rules Forum in order to avoid the ban and be careful

Yes, this section is very good and it represents the starting point for all beginners because it contains useful information, how to obtain currencies and find out what they are, and working in this section is easy and simple. It only needs a little focus and try to avoid mistakes and deal with caution

Certainly, being a beginner, this is the section assigned to you, you must stay in it long enough until you gain sufficient knowledge about how to work in this forum and learn the basics of the cryptocurrency, then you must move to the rest of the sections to work with it

Yes friend, its advisable for the beginners to start making post in this section because they can learn here faster,this section will actually prepare and make you well oriented,to the extent that you can even start trading and also start making investments without seeking for someone's help

Welcome, my friend, yes, it is the appropriate section for the start, but read the terms and instructions carefully and read more than writing and also browse a section about the forum, you will get a lot of good information there and do not forget to seek to develop your experience and knowledge to spend an enjoyable and useful time here .

Yes of course this section is very important for the beginners because they can learn the basic knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency in this section. They also can learn that how to work here and how to survive here thats why we can say that this forum has importance for the new members.

Hello my friend, this session is required for new users in this forum so that you can session without any problem in order to learn useful things and follow the forum rules. Thank you.