Reverse balance on yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bhaigo5

Reverse balance on yobit

Dear I am worry about this because I have total  15200 Satoshi but I cannot withdraw and my balance is showing 800 satoshi and 14400 satoshi is showing in reverse balance. What is reverse balance and can I get back this balance or I have lost ? Please guide me and help me about this issue. 

IMG_20210318_212109.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2

My friend, whenever you save coins in your e-wallet

Nothing is ever lost, everything is saved in the wallet

Save your coins and always send them to your Bitcoin wallet

good luck to you

9 hours ago, derxut said:

You must go to the orders section to cancel your order. Sure you made a sale but the price changed and now it is on hold, follow my advice go to orders .good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

Dear @derxut thanks for giving me Information I was worried about this issue and now it have resolved bundle of thanks 😊 and therefore I like this forum because here is everything for help to each other. 

Your 14400 satoshi is in order trade you can go to your order trade and you will see them in you can cancel this order and all your satoshi will return to your balance like normal, you have put them in trade and forget about them because the order doesn't filled yet

On 3/18/2021 at 6:21 PM, Bhaigo5 said:

Dear I am worry about this because I have total  15200 Satoshi

@Bhaigo5 in Yobit go to Orders. There you can find what orders you have and cancel them. Orders is next to Wallet:

image.png.7d1222e7dc936b7afe21ca8a407878ab.png

Hope this helped.

It doesn't say reserve but as a newbie with exchanges you can make these mistakes. It is saying reserved in exchanges. 

Reverse means opposite

Reserve means it is held back.

You have orders open and pending, you have to close these orders for the satoshi to be available again to you.

my friend your coins are very safe it could be possible maybe you transfer them to other trade, just find it and click in cancel your coins will be back to normal. So just calm down buddy. 

Welcome, my friend, congratulations to you to achieve these profits, but I do not have a clear answer on this topic. You should consult the elderly members. I hope you will get positive evaluations for your participation in this useful topic.

everyone I hope you are good and doing great on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their brother I don't know about your question because I have also heard this from yourself I think seniors can help you about this

• +3 1

Look, my friend, I make my pots every day before entering, I check how much satoshi I have and I send them to my wallet to be able to recess them and that nobody takes them away in case something happens because I know that in the past it has happened that for not keeping them in they lost everything in their wallet and since I don't want it to happen to me, I'm far-sighted.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that it is up to you that you accidentally put your balance in the trade box and forgot it for some time, but do not worry, all you have to do is go to the trade box and retrieve your money, and your problem will end and you can then withdraw the money

• +1 1

Do not worry, as it appears on the screen that there are 14400 digital currencies placed in an incomplete exchange request or for another purpose that you did not complete, but you can simply cancel this order and the money will return to your wallet normally, as all the digital currencies that you win that you put in the wallet cannot be To lose it for no reason

• +1 1

As long as you are committed, my friend, you will not lose anything. I just want you to ask and inquire about any information you want before starting anything.

You can retrieve them by going to the orders section and clicking on cancel the order, they will return to your wallet.

Do not worry that it is safe in place and all you have to do is cancel your coins and return to normal and then you can withdraw your money.

I don't know about Yobit balance because I don't use yobit right now. I have no experience yet. Experienced members can help you.

Don't worry my friend,  you fid not lose any coin. You just transfer them in order section some how. So now you can use those for trade if you have enough knowledge about trading. That way you can earn more money. But if you don’t want to just go to order section and cancel orders,  your coin will automatically return. Now its totally up to you. 

Hello dear friend, of course you have to keep your money in this wonderful platform to gain knowledge, experience and money in the fun world of coding. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a very unique issue. I don't think it has happened to any member before. You should talk to forum moderators about this issue so they can help you.

Hello mate, I think this is just very simple and straight forward, I think the remaining Satoshi has been stored in your trade order, which you just need to cancel the trade and then the Satoshi will come back, I hope this will surely help dear.

On 3/18/2021 at 9:21 PM, Bhaigo5 said:

Dear I am worry about this because I have total  15200 Satoshi but I cannot withdraw and my balance is showing 800 satoshi and 14400 satoshi is showing in reverse balance. What is reverse balance and can I get back this balance or I have lost ? Please guide me and help me about this issue. 

IMG_20210318_212109.jpg

It's a new thing that I see on this forum and I think that is very good that we should create posts about new issues because many posts are repeated again and again so we should avoid that thing and you should not be worry about it your money is safe nothing is happens to it.

• +2 1