Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jontalk

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

It really is the strongest world for anyone to buy shares and make such a big deal something no other financial world can make, and the crypto-money is the future prosperity and we can see that the significant number of the better remembered people can invest real money. Crypto-monuments are not enough. @shakeelsherpao

Cryptocurrency has a bright future and in coming future it will have a great influence on the economy of the world so I agree with You on it. We have a good chance to invest in Cryptocurrency now a days as we can big profits from it.

Yes, dear, we can certainly work in cryptocurrencies in the field of investment, so I advise you to learn the basics of technical analysis to choose a specific currency and trade it and then buy it and use it in portfolios for its long-term investment Thank you very much

• +4 1

The current time is the best time to start investing our encrypted currencies that we have collected, as it has become clear that countries seek to control encrypted currencies and put them at the disposal of governments, and this is through their talk about bad economic conditions and deteriorating currency prices to make people fear this issue, so we must invest our money and not fear  From this matter.

• +1 1

My dear friend wishing a good health for ypu, and your readers, today crypto is becoming the mumber one #1 source to become rich, people arr going to invest more and more in the crypto world.

Yes, my dear friend, your topic is positive and good. Cryptocurrencies will become an important source of investment, and they have actually become so, especially in light of the global epidemic and the stone in homes. Yes, these cryptocurrencies will become the main building block in the new global economy. Wait and you will see that.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing that work on this platform and enjoying a healthy life first of all I want to tell you that their brother if you want to invest in cryptocurrency then you will need to join your bit account where you can easily in trade you with your coins and where there you can easily earn more money

• +4 1

Digital currencies are considered a paradigm shift in the global economy. Many people are wary of it because it is an unknown topic to them
As there are many advantages of digital currency, there are some disadvantages that make the world wary of them

Of course you are right. This form is very useful for investment as well as it meets the daily needs of the people. Now I have some friends who save their income but I myself Now that I am new, I have joined it for my needs. I hope that it will fulfill my need as well as savings.

Cryptocurrencies are dangerous and the markets are very volatile and prices change from hour to hour, but in general cryptocurrencies are good as a source of financial income, and also they are not centralized and do not belong to central banks, and a state cannot control their prices. 

Many people are still afraid from the digital currencies and they are scared from the change that will bring into the world but what they're not seeing that it's the future and there's no escape from it so they better accept that now before it is too late. 

Hi dear greeting yes it can be the source of your income cryptocurrency is a very large and very profitable currency in around the world so if you want to work in proper in cryptocurrency it is very beneficial for you also in the future

• +4 1

Dear friends, cryptocurrency plays a very important role as a source of investment.  Cryptocurrency investing can easily lead to higher profits.  So choose cryptocurrency for investment. It is possible to earn profit easily by managing all the activities of investment within the stipulated time.

I believe that cryptocurrency is very useful in trade. It never disappoints us., If you invest in it, it pays you twice as much, The way the trend of crypto currency has increased I see it as the best currency of the future in the world

Yes mate. Ofcourse cryptocurrency is a good source to invest because now the cryptocurrencies popularity and market is really increasing alot. In this time it will be a good idea to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is also a easy way to became rich.

It is very true what you say friend that cryptocurrencies for us are an alternative means in case the governments or the rulers of the countries are given for not giving us the money that we deserve or that we work or do not want to pay for a while This will help us to not be in poverty and to be well economically.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes that's right.

Cryptocurrency is always an option to make investments with it and trade.

And if you have enough knowledge about it, it will be an awesome option for you.

So I advise you to learn as much as you can, and when you become an expert in the field, go for investments and trading, and you will make a lot of money.

Wish all members are well.

My dear friend, you can consider currencies as a daily source of income like any other business and civilized countries depend in one way and another on the currencies encrypted in their circulation and when the encrypted currencies enter the stock exchange of any country that considers this country civilized

Indeed, my friend, investing in cryptocurrencies is one of the best investments in the current era, but it is not so simple. You should develop yourself, your experience and your information, and benefit from the accumulated experience of others to know the right time and the right currency for investment, and this requires some study and continuous monitoring of market behavior and this forum you can use as a search engine in relation to cryptocurrencies Plus, it teaches you many things in this field .

It is true that the current economic situation is serious and we hope it does not get so bad. Currently cryptocurrencies have been very helpful for this situation, let's take advantage of this opportunity and manage to invest now before it is too late.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• FAEX24 https://faex24.com - это сервис обмена валют, позволяющий за несколько кликов купить, продать или обменять криптовалюту. Кроме того, сервис осуществляет международные переводы на зарубежные счета. Например, клиент отправляет рубли на Тинькофф и получает лари на TBC. В нашей комкоманде трудятся квалифицированные специалисты, которые имеют многолетний опыт работы на биржах. Главным принципом нашей команды являетя клиентоориентированность, мы найдем подход к каждому!    ⏱️ Обработка заявок: в среднем занимает около 7 минут, в редких случаях — до 15 минут. 👨‍💻 График работы: 8:00 - 0:00 по МСК, без выходных.         Поддерживаемые банки и фиатные платежные системы:   Тинькофф Сбербанк Райффайзен Альфабанк Газпромбанк SEPA Bank of Georgia TBC Bank Credo Bank  M10 Wise Revolut ZEN Permata BCA Česká spořitelna HUMO Uzcard Denizbank Bank of Thailand Kaspi Freedom Halyk   Поддерживаемые криптовалюты:   Tether - USDT USDcoin - USDC Bitcoin - BTC Ethereal - ETH Toncoin - TON Optimism - OP Arbitrum - ARB Tron - TRX   Для всех новых пользователей предусмотрена скидка от 0.2% до 0.9%. Также при регистрации выдается реферальная ссылка, ознакомится.    ?️Наши контакты: Емейл - support@faex24.com Наш сайт - https://faex24.com Телеграм - @faex24 (остерегайтесь мошенников с похожими никами)
    • After a long wait, the Tapswap team has announced its pool launch date, shifting it to July 1, 2024 Tapswap made the announcement on Wednesday, May 28, telling its coin miners to exercise patience until July 1 Tapswap also said the reason for the delay was that it was taking time to eliminate taps which were unjustly earned with bots 
    • Работаем!!! Наш новый домен сайта - 101btc.net Обмен криптовалют (BTC/USDT и т.д) на на наличные рубли / доллары / евро и т.д. Доставка наличных во все аэропорты России ОАЭ - Дубай Продажа покупка Usdt/AED Европа США Пополнение карт всех банков /cash in Visa/Mastercard/МИР/Maestro Любые объемы, минимальные комиссии!!! Контакты: Jabber: 100100@xmpp.ruTelegram: Username - @btc_pro Ботов по обмену у нас нет!
    • Nexaa объединяет усилия с Corridor Finance в рамках стратегического партнерства   Nexaa, крипто-магазин на базе Web3, который включает в себя launchpad, магазин талантов и app Store, начал сотрудничество. В соответствии с этим платформа объединила усилия с Corridor Finance, компанией по объединению и обмену между цепочками, в рамках стратегического партнерства. Компания раскрыла информацию о сотрудничестве в своем официальном аккаунте X.   В эксклюзивном посте на X компания обсудила причину своего выбора Corridor Finance. Компания выразила энтузиазм по поводу последнего начинания, раскрыв цель Corridor Finance по увеличению функциональности монет BRC20. По словам компании, она выиграет от решений, касающихся децентрализованного финансирования.   Они учитывают фермерство, мосты и свопы. Платформа ориентирована на использование всего потенциала рынка Web3 для предоставления пользователям универсального крипто-магазина. Удобный интерфейс платформы обеспечивает удобство для клиентов, даже если они новички.
    • Отзывы клиентов о нашем сервисе обмена валют говорят сами за себя. Они отмечают высокий уровень сервиса, выгодные условия обмена и оперативность обработки заявок. Обменивайте валюту вместе с нами и убедитесь в этом сами.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/