Stop begging for Good Reputation - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stop begging for Good Reputation

Friend here, pleading here is prohibited, and requesting support is also prohibited. I read it in the basic Rules of the forum, beggars are not accepted on this forum, you will see that as long as you give us some helpful information and good subject matter you are interested in.

Thank you very much for this excellent article

• Useful or interesting 1

If we really want to grow with this forum then we must do work hard and effort So that we are able to get the good reputation because this is not good idea if we are going begging for good reputation we do our work with honesty so if we want good reputation then we must need more effort Android to create that unique and meaningful contents that is really helpful for increasing our reputation

Good and constructive publications don't need to beg; they take their share of the reputation without asking anyone. We should be interested in sharing information about the cryptocurrency and the circulation and creating new ideas away from the routine ones that are presented that will gain a very good reputation.

Stop begging for Good Reputation. Thank you for these good advice, of course we must follow these tips and for myself I will apply these good advice.Your customer service can say more about your business than your brand personality does. When done well, it can turn your casual website. 

You're right. 
No need to beg everyone knows the use of evaluation and if they wanted to do so, they did when they saw your publication and liked its information they will give good reputation automatically so we did the right and published what is useful and we will win on our effort .

You are right my friend, we don't have to beg other members for giving us more reputation points, what we have to do is to work hard and be patient, we have to create useful and effective topics that attract others and get benefit from your topic then they will give you good reactions.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend. In fact, you have created an excellent topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues to alert them to the importance of serious work on this opportunity. No one will benefit them or make them profit. We can only guide them and what is left of the work that they must do themselves by being patient. And hard work, focus and put an organized plan from the beginning to work with it. I also agree with you on all the points you mentioned, I wish everyone success.

Soliciting is an illegal way to get a good reputation, so you have to strive and present useful topics that attract readers, admire the members and thus get a good reputation.

yes my friend you have to stop begging for you repetition food and fast food you have earning good profit. Keep on making the money .

• +1 1

Yes, the good reputation will be obtained by begging for a few times, but you must develop and feed your thinking mainly about cryptocurrencies and conduct your research on topics before publishing them in order to continue obtaining a good reputation

Become most famous and most successful so that you don't need to tell anyone that you are great. Become so creative that from no one you need to beg reputation. Just create useful, helpful, informational, amazing one posts so that in return people give you good ratings and reputation. 

This is right, my mates. We must concentrate on making our topics useful, adhering to the forum's guidelines, and gathering as much knowledge on the subject as possible before publishing it. As a result of your efforts, you will gain a positive reputation.

A good post and full of advice.  But ut good if we get reputation by our work not begging to any ome that give reputation.  So if we focus on our work a d make batter in field then we can get reputation.  When we find such topic which will unique and attarct people then people will read your post and would answer you. So follow the rules of this fo3with this your post delete ratio will decrease. 

I wrote what I wanted to say, we must work to develop our content and this is how we will get the evaluation we deserve, and this will be better than begging and begging in order to gain the reaction. 

• +1 1

@Darth thank you for giving us list of advices . Anyone who wants good reputation must focus on this publication of yours . You are right it's not good to beg for reputation because it don't leave good impression on other members. We should focus on quality of our work and make good posts that are helpful to other members of this forum and they can't resist giving us good reputation.

Your subject is great, my friend .And everyone should read this topic .It's very annoying to beg people how to give you a good reputation on your posts .I don't know how they can do this .Develop yourself and choose a useful and suitable topic and positive reviews will come by themselves.

Hi dad greetings I think you are right my friend because I seen many people begging for the application if they are content is useful and related to cryptocurrency I think there don't need to bed King about reputation because people will give them positive reputation to see their useful content vote cryptocurrency I hope it will be OK one day and good luck

• +3 1

It's a shame to ask for a reputation, because it depends on the topic and content of your topic. I see a lot of people asking for that. So we must guide them to the right path and avoid this flawed work. 

You are begging for reputations is a kind of bad idea because you will be ridiculed by the people you are begging for reputation, if you really need a good reputation you should think, make research and come up with a very nice topic with a very rich content, by doing that, you will get to have a good reputations since you have benefited them with what they do don't know in your post.

Hello eveyone, now a days i've visible a great deal of the human beings are begging for the reputaion.

It’s appears ver bad. 
That they may be now no longer permitting thierselves to undertake the fundamental approach for operating.

On the alternative hand they use the technique of begging.

Is it appropriate for you 

or is it worth for you 

prevent doing.

I recommendation you to now no longer to copy those form of things.

I need to present a few appropriate statistics for the upgradation of your paintings.

the recommendations are.....

Be clever for your paintings

Try to examine newspaper each day

Read books to expand your appropriate analytical abilities

Use a suitable topic 

Choose the subject which becomes a steerage for lots of others.

Work for your vocabulary and grammer, in case you aren't excellent in English Language.

Work each day with the aid of using finishing your day by day tasks.

Give recognize in your seniors.

Take steerage out of your seniors.

Develop your skills.

Develop your answering talent with the aid of using appropriate commentary in the direction of different factor of views.

Be Effective and beneficial for others.

And attempt to paintings or deliberate your operating fashion on longer terms.

Keep up to date yourself with contemporary understanding approximately virtual currency.

Invest some time in a wiser manner on crypto talk.

Invest your financial savings in a wiser manner in any buying and selling website.

Have religion in youself.

be an excellent contibutor.

Give excellent reaction to others post.

Try to comply with a terrific personwho continually attempts tough to provide you a beneficial content.

Do now no longer beg for followers

there are the recommendations, i am hoping you may get most advantage in destiny with the aid of using adpoting those things.

You may be fashion setter in case you are really need to do it.

Best wishes for you all.

You are begging for reputations is a form of terrible concept due to the fact you may be ridiculed with the aid of using the human beings you're begging for recognition, in case you actually need an awesome recognition you ought to think, make studies and provide you with a completely exceptional subject matter with a totally wealthy content, via way of means of doing that, you may get to have an awesome reputations considering the fact that you've got got benefited them with what they do do not know for your post.

We must put in a lot of effort. Also, to make our publications more appealing to others. Well-written and easily understood. In simple, proper English. After that, we establish a strong reputation. This eliminates the need for someone to beg.

Thank you so much, dear friend

you should not begg the reputation anyone. You should create such posts that everyone reacted on your posts and you should must write the useful, informative and meaningful posts that everyone attract and give you the good reputation. Reputation are very necessary for making your posts paid. By this you can get huge money and knowledge. You are right .We should not beg for reputation .We make such type of posts that are relevant and good .If our posts are logical ,then people give us good reputation .So we should enhance our writing skills and improve the quality of post instead of begging for reputation .

Hey !

I do not understand those people who ask for it. All it seems to me for this they can be banned. It is indicated that the promotion of likes, etc. threatens with a ban. So think before asking for likes. You have to earn your reputation honestly. Do not beg. You must be at the height of the birds! Will not fly to such a low level. Reputation needs to be earned over the years. I hope all newbies understand me.

Thanks for the topic!

Good luck!

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend stop begging for reputation if you create or give feedback for useful related to cryptocurrency I think you don't need any breaking for reputation automatically reputation will come for you if you deserve I hope you understand and good luck